KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ringo (Tombstone) vs. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma)

Ringo (Tombstone) vs. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

Ringo (Tombstone) vs. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma)

Like the Doc Holliday vs. Ben Wade thread I made previously, both are quick gun slingers and awesome shots. Who takes this?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:12 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Ringo (Tombstone) vs. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma)

Did we see Ringo do anything really impressive besides spin his colt around and then take a bullet in the forehead?

If so, I side with the gay guy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ringo.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Re: Re: Ringo (Tombstone) vs. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Did we see Ringo do anything really impressive besides spin his colt around and then take a bullet in the forehead?

If so, I side with the gay guy.

laughing

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:49 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ringo was beat by Holliday, but at least his gun cleared his holster. If you watch 3:10 to Yuma, Charlie wears his gun butt forward, hardly in a position for a quick draw.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Na, that's just now gay gunfighters did it back then, "butt foreward". His movie feats are more impressive.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name them. What did Prince really do?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Shot people, and in a more stylish fashion than Ringo.

What did Ringo do? Spin his gun and have his cranium ventilated.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:27 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Prince didnt exactly survive either, AND he had four or five guys backing him up.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Still more impressive by movie feats, plus he'd suck your cock.

Here's his ability to shoot a moving target: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb6...feature=related

Here's him being more badass than Ringo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REda...feature=related

What do we have for Ringo? Him being made the clown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPaigOxAi8

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 13th, 2009 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:30 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No doubt Ringo'd make him suck his before blowing his head off.

With his pistol.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:34 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

ROFLMAO laughing

Hey since Mel Gibson has turned down the notion of doing LW5...

...Maybe Murtaugh can buddy with THAT guy then.

Good shot....
Kills guys....
Looks like he sucks dicks....
Fights like he sucks dicks....
Unproven to be as effective in H2H as McClane, judging by the stats...

Yeah. 100% match so far, for Riggs.

Will he mullet up for the job...?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:36 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most modern day action characters would have their asses handed to them by guys like Ringo, Holliday and Prince.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
ROFLMAO laughing

Hey since Mel Gibson has turned down the notion of doing LW5...

...Maybe Murtaugh can buddy with THAT guy then.

Good shot....
Kills guys....
Looks like he sucks dicks....
Fights like he sucks dicks....
Unproven to be as effective in H2H as McClane, judging by the stats...

Yeah. 100% match so far, for Riggs.

Will he mullet up for the job...?

Excellent ANALysis of the situation. Though I do think Murtaugh is indeed "too old for this shit".

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:40 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But wouldnt he have been in his twenties back then in the wild west? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:48 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Murtaugh the Immortal?"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:21 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Not unless the immortals have started wearing girdles.

But he certainly is still "Murtaugh the very old, old man."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

His daughter

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:38 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well, she does sell rubbers.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes Hot chocolate.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:51 AM