KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)

The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)

-This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons). Mickey is capable of 1-shotting just about anyone and can take some punishment. However, The Russian took a hell of alot to be put down. The rules of the boxing match still stand, so if one gets knocked out its over. Does Mickey have enough to knock the Russian out or has he met his match and hand over his bare knuckle boxing championship?

P.S. "I HATE ****IN' PIKEY'S"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:47 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)

RJ's mansexual attraction to anything Brad Pitt (aka "BP") will cause him to knee-jerkily claim "Mickey pwns!"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Russian wins every single time.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:03 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wins even against Mickey, a one punch KO artist, who can take a beating rivalling Rocky Balboa?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:15 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wins even against Mickey, a one punch KO artist, who can take a beating rivalling Rocky Balboa?

I think Mickey might even take more of a beating than Rocky IMO. Rocky may have gotten beaten to a tard, but Mickey has taken his beating with "bare knuckles". BIG difference IMO.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:37 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm. Mickey ftw.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:38 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The Russian got stabbed, hit by wrenches and lead pipes to the face and showed no signs of pain or recoil at all. Dude overpowered Frank. Russian whoops his ass.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:32 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Frank was no boxer, was he? Mickey is FAR faster than the Russian and can take more of a h2h beating.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:35 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

And Frank was no boxer, was he? Mickey is FAR faster than the Russian and can take more of a h2h beating.

Russian doesn't need speed. You're right Frank wasn't a boxer he was an ex-marine and and some CTU officer and undercover agent.

Speed can not beat the Russian. He took blows from Frank with no problem he got hit in the face with metal objects so how can take more of a H2H beating when he shrugs off blows from weapons? Are you telling me that if I was to slap him across the face with a pipe that he would be fine?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:14 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I believe in the movie he was an ex-Navy Seal.

Stands to reason that a pipe or wrench across the face has more KO-power than a punch.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Theres a difference. Mickey obviously knows how to KO a man with one punch, we see him doing it to men in Snatch. Just because someone can hit hard, or hits someone with a hard object, that doesnt mean they know how to KO someone.

I am sure there are some boxers that I can hit harder than, but the difference is they KNOW how to throw a KO punch.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:22 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you're going from a 'Mickey can KO anyone with one hit at anytime' standpoint?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:27 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Theres a difference. Mickey obviously knows how to KO a man with one punch, we see him doing it to men in Snatch. Just because someone can hit hard, or hits someone with a hard object, that doesnt mean they know how to KO someone.

I am sure there are some boxers that I can hit harder than, but the difference is they KNOW how to throw a KO punch.

Has he ko'd someone as durable as The Russian. There is no big secret technique to koing a guy. Its mostly about force. Was there some secret to his koing power in the movie? Did they say he did it in a special way? All Mickey has on him is speed nothing else.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:29 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nope.

Not talking about him KOing the Silver Surfer or Spider-man, non-super peeps. So?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saying that no one is immune to being OK'd. The Russian never really showed the speed needed to catch Mickey, did he? Mickey will tag him umpteen times before he even gets close to landing a blow.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by six6six
I think Mickey might even take more of a beating than Rocky IMO. Rocky may have gotten beaten to a tard, but Mickey has taken his beating with "bare knuckles". BIG difference IMO.

Unless you're a World Class Heavy weight Champion.

Those people know how to throw punches. That padding is just there to keep from breaking fingers. There really isn't much difference between Bare Knuckle and Gloved. The only difference is the length of the match. If Boxing wasn't so much a spectator sport, then it would be Bare Knuckle or simple tape.

Come on, now. Don't even try and compare this scrub to Rocky.

The Russian though. I'd say Mickey could definitely knock him out. Like the Punisher, Mickey doesn't give a fuk about anything. He also knows how to scrap and scrap well. Being an experienced fighter he certainly has the durability comparable to Punisher, so I don't see why Mickey can't drop the red machine.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Has he ko'd someone as durable as The Russian. There is no big secret technique to koing a guy. Its mostly about force. Was there some secret to his koing power in the movie? Did they say he did it in a special way? All Mickey has on him is speed nothing else.

Na, he's a seriously hard mother****er, no need to downplay him. He took a bare-knuckle beating, is fast and skilled.

Not saying he could take the Russian, as the Cossack was portrayed as being somewhat super-human, but no need to pass off Mickey as a bum.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Robtard
I believe in the movie he was an ex-Navy Seal.

Stands to reason that a pipe or wrench across the face has more KO-power than a punch.

Yeah, man. I forgot the wrench across the head. you might be on to something here. Punisher did get lucky. If it weren't for the hot water, that Russian would have killed him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Just saying that no one is immune to being OK'd. The Russian never really showed the speed needed to catch Mickey, did he? Mickey will tag him umpteen times before he even gets close to landing a blow.

In his last fight, he got hit plenty of times and that guy wasn't no Sugar Ray Leonard.

This is a fist fight, he's going to have to go in unless he plans on just jabbing, do he's going to get knocked around.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:35 AM