KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)

The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Also are you saying that boxer has more knowledge on dispatching someone than an ex-navy seal, CTU agent and all of that other stuff he did?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:36 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, man. I forgot the wrench across the head. you might be on to something here. Punisher did get lucky. If it weren't for the hot water, that Russian would have killed him.

Like I said, Russian was portrayed as somewhat super-human. Knife in the chest/shoulder and not even a flinch.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:36 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Also are you saying that boxer has more knowledge on dispatching someone than an ex-navy seal, CTU agent and all of that other stuff he did?
A bareknuckle boxing CHAMPION certainly has more knowledge on KOing someone, yes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A bareknuckle boxing CHAMPION certainly has more knowledge on KOing someone, yes.

Fail. Frank was trained to kill and incap people on command. Russian took wrenches and pipes across the face with no signs of pain at all.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this a straight up boxing match? Or is it a no holds barred brawl?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Doesn't matter, he lacks the strength to hurt Russian.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right Pure speculation.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:44 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

"This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons)." -thread starter

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:44 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Right Pure speculation.

Explain how it is speculation when the Russian was getting hit by foreign objects in the face? Show me Mickey koing someone with Russian's durability.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons)." -thread starter
Thats kinda vague if you think about it. A boxing match has rules. If anything goes, its not a boxing match, its a brawl.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:48 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

In case you haven't seen the fight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen it, I just watched the movie last week. I own the DVD.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:09 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Without weapons mickey doest have a chance. Even tho he can knock out big mofo's with one punch, the russian would break that fool in half.
The russian can deffinetly take that fools hits.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 07:57 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely, you say?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:45 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Definitely, you say?

Nope, your imagining things. You should DEFINITELY read it again RJ.
Maybe you'll understand it this time.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:49 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by omgchos
Without weapons mickey doest have a chance. Even tho he can knock out big mofo's with one punch, the russian would break that fool in half.
The russian can deffinetly take that fools hits.

You mispelled definitely, my bad.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Apr 14th, 2009 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:11 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I stand by what i said.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:24 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said the Russian can take that fools hits.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:37 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:53 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You said the Russian can take that fools hits.

He can. Mickey doesn't have superhuman strength. I'm waiting for what proof you have that shows he can hurt Russian.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:05 PM