KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » is it worth having jedi?

is it worth having jedi?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sweersa

Hahaha!

Well at one point Vader didn't even know so things could have gotton a lot worse. lol

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:04 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sweersa
lol Good question. I wonder if they ever [censored]

Force forbid. stick out tongue

...awkward silence sounds right. Han knows too, right?

what if everyone was talking about past experiences, then they move to hoth, then everyone remembers the kiss...

suddenly the Millennium Falcon sounded so quiet.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:12 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

what if everyone was talking about past experiences, then they move to hoth, then everyone remembers the kiss...

*chewbacca's iconic laugh sounds*

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:28 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Hahaha. That would be hilarious. Hopefully GL is reading this so he may put it in the Sequel Trilogy.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 03:45 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Hahaha. That would be hilarious. Hopefully GL is reading this so he may put it in the Sequel Trilogy.

Haha! all this talk of Skywalker incest reminds me of the end of RotJ, when Lukes talking to Leia on the moon of Endor...when they start talking about the fact that they now know they're family, and neither flaps an eye lid...

kinda twisted don't you think...either that or Luke tried to change the subject quickly afterwards

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 04:23 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Haha! all this talk of Skywalker incest reminds me of the end of RotJ, when Lukes talking to Leia on the moon of Endor...when they start talking about the fact that they now know they're family, and neither flaps an eye lid...

kinda twisted don't you think...either that or Luke tried to change the subject quickly afterwards

it was disturbing stick out tongue maybe they didn't care. or maybe they forgot about it... unlikely, but hey, the rebellion was busy...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

...but hey, the rebellion was busy...

So were Luke and Leia...

OH MY GOD!!! my brain shouldn't take this much beating from incest jokes...*sits and rocks in a corner*

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 04:45 PM
sweersa

beating from incest jokes...*sits and rocks in a corner*

Dang son.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:41 PM
steverules_2

I like how Leia always kinda knew that Luke was her brother but made out with him and flirted a little anyways

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:54 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

..maybe Leia and Luke were always a little hormonally imbalanced. just like their father...

the fact that she made out with her brother even if she "always kinda knew" it... hm. maybe they were feeling like they were a part of a best friend trio thing back then and wasn't thinking more of the "brother-sister" connection, mistaking it for... er, more.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:33 AM
steverules_2

I like how this thread has gone from 'should I get ROTJ' to 'luke and leia...the incest chronicles'

Trio? What about the other 3 important members? chewie, R2 and Threepio

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 09:23 AM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ah, but only Luke and Han got the medals Leia gave away.

Chewie and the droids are no more than sidekicks to them. *shakes head*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:20 PM
steverules_2

If Chewie got a medal he woulda just...eaten it or something, but if you notice chewie gets the last line in ANH wink R2 you can get a medal on him and threepio...well..he's just an annoying plonker really and I doubt you get a medal from that

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:09 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

But that's not really the point, eh? stick out tongue

point was, Luke and Leia had a brother-sister connection they mistook for... er, romantic interest. which led to the kiss...

even if Luke really looked satisfied (well, he was STILL kissed...), maybe there were no sparks... not like Han and Leia's kiss.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:54 AM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

greasy and forced?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 01:50 PM
steverules_2

But that's not really the point, eh? stick out tongue

point was, Luke and Leia had a brother-sister connection they mistook for... er, romantic interest. which led to the kiss...

even if Luke really looked satisfied (well, he was STILL kissed...), maybe there were no sparks... not like Han and Leia's kiss.

I agree kissing is pretty nice with a lady but with your sister then it's a whole different situation, it's just reeeally, reeeally weird...I mean I bet there were times he imagined her naked or dreamt of him taking her in his nibbly little stick like arms and making her feel like a real woman...then all of a sudden she's his sister and he's just got this spark in his eyes that says '...incest lulz ' quite worrying

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:16 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

greasy and forced?

Sounds gross. *blink* Although, it should be, eh?

Originally posted by steverules_2
I agree kissing is pretty nice with a lady but with your sister then it's a whole different situation, it's just reeeally, reeeally weird...I mean I bet there were times he imagined her naked or dreamt of him taking her in his nibbly little stick like arms and making her feel like a real woman...then all of a sudden she's his sister and he's just got this spark in his eyes that says '...incest lulz ' quite worrying

*creeped out* please don't say things like that now - I have a younger brother.

But hey, maybe after that he forgot all about it. He's busy being a Jedi and saving the galaxy and all, maybe whenever he thinks about it he suddenly feels weird.

the lines between romance and sibling love is blurred a lot here. and it doesn't help that georgy-boy over here didn't clear it up between Luke and Leia.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:45 AM
steverules_2

Sounds gross. *blink* Although, it should be, eh?

*creeped out* please don't say things like that now - I have a younger brother.

But hey, maybe after that he forgot all about it. He's busy being a Jedi and saving the galaxy and all, maybe whenever he thinks about it he suddenly feels weird.

the lines between romance and sibling love is blurred a lot here. and it doesn't help that georgy-boy over here didn't clear it up between Luke and Leia.

It's creepy but I'm sure you know as well as I do that Luke had feelings for leia before he knew she was his sister...chances are he though a few sexual thoughts and had a wet dream or two about her...don't hate the player hate the game wink

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 10:47 AM
sweersa

Hahaha. This is all hilarious.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 10:54 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by steverules_2
It's creepy but I'm sure you know as well as I do that Luke had feelings for leia before he knew she was his sister...chances are he though a few sexual thoughts and had a wet dream or two about her...don't hate the player hate the game wink

Eh, prolly true. I don't deny it.
Still, I hope the Force did something so that nothing happened......

It's still creepy and disturbing. stick out tongue

Hahaha. This is all hilarious.

glad you enjoy stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 01:45 PM