KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I have to admit: Kirby PWNS both Master Chief and Megaman.

He sucks up the Halo and blows both of us up.

P.P.S. I still win. Master Chief pwns!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:30 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
heh but i wont even have to kill myself and i would have saved everyone any way so

Master Chief < Mega Man

(please log in to view the image)

PWN!

Oh, his megabuster? Hmm.. I never would have thought that the Chief might step to the side? Ha ha.

Megaman has an open faceplate. He never would have made it into the situation that Sam did.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:42 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

But megaman copies an enemies weapon or ability but the thing i have to beat the living crap out of first then the weapons made so ehh i admit deafeat for now...........................

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:43 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Well, it's not even the weapons. He was in space and his suit was breached. He would have died no matter what he did. So he blew himself up to save the rest of the team.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:51 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

What breached his suit?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:53 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Charged plasma pistol. Back when their suits were just being made portable.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:55 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Weakest wepon in game = Dead Spartan?

When was Master Chief's armor (with shield) designed?

And when did Sam die in relation to Halos 1-3?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:57 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Before 1. The book is called Fall of Reach... i think. There was another Spartan named Lily who was EXCELENT at sniper. you know when you play halo 1 and you go up to the control room in the begining where they turned off your cryo thingy? Did you ever go around and see another control room? Where there was talk that that room Held Lily. She was injured really bad. But the books say only john was on the Pillar of Autum at the time.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:02 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Thx

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:03 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

edit

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:04 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

No, i have never seen that.
Thx (again).

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:06 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Im a Halo NERD! I admit it. theres a place where i live called the Vault and they had hunter figures for sale. I bought two and sarah wanted to know hy i bought too. So I told her "In the halo world you NEVER see a Hunter on its own. There are ALWAYS two!" ^_^

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:08 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I just played the games, not really a halo nerd/super-fan.

Favorite weapons: Sniper (duh), and Spartan Laser.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:19 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I like the Hammer of Pwn the best big grin

Interchangeable between Halo 3 and GoW2

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:20 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kirby kills them both.

Dante stalemates kirby though

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I would REALLY like to see a fight between Master Chief and Samus. Cause she has that gun that is uber powerful AND she has the agility that could match any spartan... except maybe Kelly.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:23 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hammer does pwn, but im more of a long range-didn't see what hit them person.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:24 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I see Chief winning though

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:25 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

As to Samus vs. Chief: Grudgingly Samus, though it depends on what weapon Chief has.

Hammer=Chief wins

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:26 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well I dont look at VS stuff by the winner being who i like best like 90% of the people on the VS forum but rather i look at them through Skill. In all honesty I say its a close fight.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:27 AM