KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
But he looks just like him which is already a turn off. Everyone in DMC has to have white hair and stuff. TBH I might like him if his hair was different or something.

Well seeing he is shaping up to be the new main char of the series, i think you might get over the hair. He doesnt rarly makes jokes in the story or anything like that. allthough that may only be because he actually ahs something serious at stake unlike dante

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:47 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by jalek moye
Well seeing he is shaping up to be the new main char of the series, i think you might get over the hair. He doesnt rarly makes jokes in the story or anything like that. allthough that may only be because he actually ahs something serious at stake unlike dante

Kenshiro Kasumi is the main character from FOTBS and I don't like him regardless of how strong he is or whatever he is. I'm going to see Dante every time I look at him. Capcom just doesn't know how to make different characters. Look at Street Fighter for instance. How many characters have a pallette swapped Gi?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:51 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

so you dont like any char who looks likes another

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

so you dont like any char who looks likes another

Within reason. I kind of like Vergil because he is Dante's twin. So far there is no evidence of Kenshiro Kasumi being related to Kenshiro nor Nero and Dante.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

damnit i was trying to finish the fight during the credits and hit start thus ending the game. i feel so stupid

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:24 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Question. Is each character in their own world or are they all in one world?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:29 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

damnit i was trying to finish the fight during the credits and hit start thus ending the game. i feel so stupid

If you're playing RE5 then why am I not there?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:31 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

if its like subspace from smash bros, then they are all in one world, with just places from all of theres in it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:32 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh okay. I guess my next is do we know the worlds are merged? Or is it a sudden thing we find out in a bit?

...btw Where is everyone else??

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:39 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

This one seems to be dead too, nobodies spoken in it for at least a month.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 02:57 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The game thread never opened

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 03:14 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Why not?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 03:33 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Man, I'd be lying if I said this didn't interest me. I gotta go with Phoenix's question, why wasn't this bad boy ever started? erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:10 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Just Open it. The game got permission.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:08 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A month, more like an entire year. 2009 was when the last post was posted, not 2010. Anyway I am guessing it wasn't started because people lost interest. You run the risk of being reported if you open up this old thread. lol But by gumbo Xanatos has merit in that yes it is a rather interesting if sometimes often re-used idea.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 11:35 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

This IS quite intriguing, I'll admit. wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:00 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Quincy
Just Open it. The game got permission.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:59 AM
MadMel
Heh

cbf atm. wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, the risk of being reported. But I've seen plenty of threads that have been pulled back even after being inactive for 2 years. Of course, they didn't last long after. Here's where my curiosity is peaked. Why start a new thread about something cool when you could just resurrect one that's already been brought? If it fails again, then oh well. It gives people something to do for a while and resurrecting them saves up more room then creating entirely new ones.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 12:56 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So, how about we get a consensus here: How many people are interested and willing to participate if we revive this RP? I'm looking for at least four or five. If that happens, then I'm willing to open up the in-game thread myself.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:12 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote