KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

This idea already has permission to make an RP thread and registration thread.

You may start when you would like. yes

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 12:52 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol Jacope, I know that, I read the whole thing through and I even visited the old one. But it already has an RP Thread, so I was wondering if we should use that one to save space or create a new one. As for Registration, this is the OOC and Sign Up Thread lol.

before we start it up we need members, so lets get some publicity.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 12:58 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh...ok.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 12:59 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Clearly Jacope you seem interested so why don't you join :3

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:02 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do?

Well, let me read up on it and i'll get back to you. smile

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:08 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well if you weren't interested in it, then why would you keep coming back? Boredom? Well until new forums are opened this is a way to avoid chronic boredom! Muahahaha! join the Tales From Subspace and rule! or get turned back into a tiny statue, either way, YAY!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:16 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:19 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Let me see if I can make rules more efficient >:3

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 02:08 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Re: Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Super Smash Brothers: Tales From Subspace
(please log in to view the image)

In this world, trophies fight.

They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.

Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.

Those are the rules of this world.

But...

When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...

This is the introduction, the whole thing is by Quincy. But during the time the posts were being made, it kind of all got dropped. If we're resurrecting it, let's make things a bit more clear. Of course, this is still just a player post, so feel free to say that you don't agree. This is unhosted after all no one person is in charge.

quote:
This is a Super Smash Brothers type roleplay, but will be different than the ones from the past. In THIS game, you will not play as ANY of the characters from the actual super smash brothers game (Unless I say so)[/unquote]

I agree with the Super Smash type. I do agree that we should have different people from different games, but as far as the "Unless I say so, no characters from the actual game" thing goes, I say THAT goes.

Its unhosted, so long as its approved in the factor that its not godmodding etc, It's approved.

[quote]Instead, this game will play out much like Brawl's subspace emissary mode, where in an evil force hopes to absorb worlds to increase it's own power. To stop him are the heroes from those worlds. In this case, the other video game heroes, not necessarily from Nintendo!

It stays! ^^ This is the plot, its been approved, I agree. To change this is to change the plot as it was authorized by Ush.

quote:
The characters you'll play will be from other games, so let's have a variety!

Character Name:
From What Game:
On What System:
Appearance:
Brief Bio:

If its okay with you guys I want to change the Character Sheet some what.

Character Sheet

Character Name:
Game Origin: (Preferably from which game, for instance, Dante from Devil May Cry 4 [rather than 3] as it should specify them more.)
System Origin:
Appearance:
Powers: (if any)
Weapons: (if any)
Information of Character: (Reason being: Not everyone knows for example, Kratos, from God of War. You don't have to give out full information but give enough to paint a picture of what the character is like.)

[i]I'm not trying to take control, I just want to show what changes I think we should have sense it's being /rebooted anyways.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 02:21 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so where and when will this rp start back up

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 10:10 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's on my upcoming list. I do recall asking for people to post whether or not they'd be interested in a reboot, and no one bothered to reply...except Pheo and Psy, kinda. erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 10:38 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i said i would join to reboot

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 10:50 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

isnt there already an rp with the exact same story and theme on this site? oh wait... isnt it called the world manipulator tourny? O_o...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 12:53 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I'm not sure but it looks like fun big grin I WANT TO BE BOWSER! XD jk jk

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:04 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Tales From Subspace: Reboot
Players
Regelion1
Matthias_Fenris
Phoenix3068

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:07 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

me

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:12 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Tales From Subspace: Reboot
Players
Regelion1
Quncy

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:40 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

whats this about again? the WMT clone, right?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 02:24 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

after further review.. i have decided that if this restarts, i will play... IF, and only IF i can rp as the meta from red vs blue... hes not a char from a videogame, but he IS a char made within a videogame... so it should count... that is my condition.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:05 AM
Quincy
Debaser

You should make more demands. We need you.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 04:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote