KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E25 - An Invisible Thread

S03E25 - An Invisible Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Jack Bauer is on at the same time as Heroes, you'll have to find someone else. stick out tongue

Does anyone know what the hell happened to Hiro's katana and why he no longer uses it? I know the original broke when Sylar froze it, and Hiro left the original Kensei sword in its own time, but the last time we saw it is when Adam used it to break into Primatech and Hiro stole it back after imprisoning him. We haven't seen it since. What the hell? It'd be Hiro's most useful offensive weapon against the soldiers at Building 26...

Last edited by REXXXX on Apr 25th, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 10:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

plot-hole number 46

#47 is why did Ando have powers in the future if they still were fighting over the formula?

big grin

well, he did have it when Ando killed him in the future, so it must be back in Japan, inside Yamagato's Building. Remember he was abducted, and since he can't teleport, it would be a chore to go back to Japan to get it, and then return to the US.

then, you could always resort to the "Hiro's retarded" explanation, that one seems to stick...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Apr 26th, 2009 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 03:40 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The abduction makes sense, I suppose. Explains why he wouldn't have it.

Ando may have been trying to steal the formula from Hiro for a different reason when he fried Hiro with his power. We don't know.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 03:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Jack Bauer is on at the same time as Heroes, you'll have to find someone else. stick out tongue

Does anyone know what the hell happened to Hiro's katana and why he no longer uses it? I know the original broke when Sylar froze it, and Hiro left the original Kensei sword in its own time, but the last time we saw it is when Adam used it to break into Primatech and Hiro stole it back after imprisoning him. We haven't seen it since. What the hell? It'd be Hiro's most useful offensive weapon against the soldiers at Building 26...

That explains why Heroes lost so many viewers! Everyone's watching a real hero!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 01:39 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That show is so right-wing it makes me twitch...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:39 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
That explains why Heroes lost so many viewers! Everyone's watching a real hero!

Not here, 24 at is at 9pm and Heroes is 10 pm.

stick out tongue

Also time shifting is great!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:31 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, see, I have to fight for the only television on our floor that isn't in a dorm room. Heroes and 24 are both on at 9pm.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:11 AM
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, see, I have to fight for the only television on our floor that isn't in a dorm room. Heroes and 24 are both on at 9pm.

stick out tongue Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:56 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Heroes and 24 are both on at 9pm.

Same here. Jack Bauer always wins! I watch Heroes on Tuesdays or Wednesadays maybe Thursday. Since its the finale, Ill watch it tomorrow afternoon.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 11:49 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Alright straight up, if tonight's episode doesn't have a sweet ass super powered fight. I'm done with the show.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 04:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

same

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 04:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Quincy
Alright straight up, if tonight's episode doesn't have a sweet ass super powered fight. I'm done with the show.

Unless Sylar has to fight Sylar...where is this super powered fight going to come from....?

I think there are some scenarios that would work....

Ando... supercharges Peters powers.....making his powers back to normal...or like his father...permanent theft?

Peter touches Sylar...and he gets his powers back to normal levels....or gets Sylars current powers...

Angelas sister..(Alice?)...comes in to save the day.....and unleashes the forces of nature...

I just dont see any real power exchange...unless something major happens..... confused

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:05 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

or have everyone gang up on sylar

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I want an actual good fight.

None of this "guy gets thrown, other guy leaves" shit.

Think about it, nobody has ever tried to use their damn powers to stop Sylar while he's about to dice you. They just sit there and take it like bitches.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:18 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'd just love to see Peter pull the mimic Sylar's powers and finally cut loose on him. Even if it eventually killed him because Sylar is allot more skilled.

Of course I don't see them doing this because Heroes has proved time and time again, they'll do anything to avoid any real actual hardcore confrontation. They'd probably go the route of "Mimic his powers Peter!" "I can't I don't wanna become that monster again." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tryin to say Sylar's powers were why he was a monster was retarded anyway. As someone else already said, he didn't have his powers during season 2 and he was still a killer then. erm And there's no reason Peter would even need to be a killer with his powers. I mean what could he possibly gain from it?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:39 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Entity
I'd just love to see Peter pull the mimic Sylar's powers and finally cut loose on him. Even if it eventually killed him because Sylar is allot more skilled.

Of course I don't see them doing this because Heroes has proved time and time again, they'll do anything to avoid any real actual hardcore confrontation. They'd probably go the route of "Mimic his powers Peter!" "I can't I don't wanna become that monster again." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tryin to say Sylar's powers were why he was a monster was retarded anyway. As someone else already said, he didn't have his powers during season 2 and he was still a killer then. erm And there's no reason Peter would even need to be a killer with his powers. I mean what could he possibly gain from it?

Plus there was that whole crap-tastic encounter in the "future." Where Peter was like "I came to get your power. Give it to me." and Sylar was like "Nope!"

even though Peter just naturally absorbs everything subconsciously right? Right? LAME STUPID HEROES CRAP AWWWW ANGRY QUINCY! LOST RULES **** HEROES!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:42 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Oh yeah...the..."i have the power to figure out how things work/hunger for murder" power...how it almost made peter go nuts.....and the story line about how sylar can control it in the future...i forgot about that aspect of sylars ability.

I get this nagging feeling Peter is going to get his aunts power over weather...and in doing so..he will be able to fly/summon lightning/create tornados/lower or raise temp....etc..basicly storm....and i see the power of nature aspect being thrown in....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:47 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Quincy
Plus there was that whole crap-tastic encounter in the "future." Where Peter was like "I came to get your power. Give it to me." and Sylar was like "Nope!"

even though Peter just naturally absorbs everything subconsciously right? Right? LAME STUPID HEROES CRAP AWWWW ANGRY QUINCY! LOST RULES **** HEROES!

I agree heroes has been lame....but Lost is one of the worst shows i have ever spent a season and a half on sick

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:49 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Blasphemy.

For me I hope the fight goes like Peter grabbing Sylar and getting one of his powers, using that power intelligently in order to survive long enough to get another power and repeat until he gets something that can put Sylar down permanently. I for one would like to see Peter pining Sylar down, taking his forehead cutting power and slicing the sh*t out of his brain till he hits the sweet spot. Or cutting out the part that enables powers to be used.

Won't happen in a million years, but that's how I'd do the fight.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:30 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by starlock
I agree heroes has been lame....but Lost is one of the worst shows i have ever spent a season and a half on sick

Dude.

The **** dude?

The ****?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:51 PM