KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E25 - An Invisible Thread

S03E25 - An Invisible Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I'm banking on Peter using his power-snatching to absorb some or all of Sylar's abilities in order to fight the big man himself, but I'm not sure. That would be pretty aggressive for Peter... and let's be honest, it's Peter.

Didn't think about Aunty Storm showing up, though. That'd be terrifying. She scares me.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 10:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Seriously, don't read until you have watched, actual spoilers >.<, I've already watched it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I find it ironic how Angela called Sylar her son in Villains, now in effect, Sylar IS her son. Though Sylar's psyche may overpower Nathan's psyche/memories, as was hinted in the preview. Seems like both Nathan & Sylar got 'killed' in a finale yet again.

Also, Tracy as the female villain?

Gotta say, was impressed by the twist.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 12:43 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

THAT WAS THE MOST BULLSHIT THING I'VE EVER SEEN EVER.

WHAT THE ****! THEY FOUGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!?!?

THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?!? WHAT THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?

THE ****ING SEASON FINALE!!! THE PETRELLI BROTHERS VS SYLAR.

THE ****!!!!

THE ****!!!!!!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 01:46 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
THAT WAS THE MOST BULLSHIT THING I'VE EVER SEEN EVER.

WHAT THE ****! THEY FOUGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!?!?

THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?!? WHAT THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?

THE ****ING SEASON FINALE!!! THE PETRELLI BROTHERS VS SYLAR.

THE ****!!!!

THE ****!!!!!!

Does that mean u didnt like it? LOL

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 01:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Wtf ugh what crap...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 01:59 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

24 on the other hand, was the s**t!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:00 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

THE **** DUDE!?

THE ****!!!!????

RETARDED!

RETARDED!!!!!

GOD DAMN IT I'M SO PISSED

I can't believe I actually watched that piece of shit.

**** Heroes.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:01 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

...I actually liked this episode.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:13 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Meh, Peter one-upping Sylar was crap (how the hell did he get to touch Sylar???) More importantly, Peter has most of Sylar's abilities probably (though interestingly, not his regeneration).

The twist was kind of nice though, making Matt bury Sylar's psyche (his best feat???) and turning him into Nathan. Though Sylar's bound to resurface.

Irony at work again.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

The big fight was fcking gay, just a meh ending.

Sylar will surface again.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Apr 28th, 2009 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:48 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Now, Nathan being dead...the actual Nathan is dead. Though his memories and personality (albeit with certain of Sylar's characteristics having the possibility of breaking through) make it such that Nathan is alive once again through Sylar?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:52 AM
Squirrel Fart

Good thing theres still 24 on Mondays.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:51 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i thought it rather outlandish that Claire, once again missed out on a big battle. she could come in handy sometimes if they make her more hardcore and badass.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:53 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Best thing was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: seeing ali larter nude, even though you couldn't see anything

basically this was a very poor season finale

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 06:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

a couple questions:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Did Sylar get Doyle's ability?

and was that Tracy or Barbara? Because for some reason I don't see Tracy going on a murdering streak just 'cause (EDIT: I didn't see that it was Building 26 agent, nvm. But I'm eager to see Barbara)

And, Christine Rose (Angela Petrelli) has pretty much always been my favorite actor on this show. This just cemented it.

Last edited by Strangelove on Apr 28th, 2009 at 07:17 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 07:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

What a horrible episode..let alone a season ending sick

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:14 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

What a lame episode! It was a horrendous season. Not sure how I feel about Matt's feat. On the one hand it was pretty sweet but on the other hand, his powers are nowhere developed for him to do such a thing. Sylar will be back (Unless his career blows up with STar Trek which looks awesome). I liked Angela's scene with dead Nathan. Peter said he had Sylar powers, I wonder if it is until he touches somebody else. The fight behind closed doors was just pathetic. I wanted to see a bad ass fight. Instead of ending the season with a bang, they gave us that pile of s**t. Now Nikki/Tracy/Barbara has water based powers (Hydro anyone?). Just lame. Instead of starting the new season fresh, what do they do, recycle Nikki yet again and run the whole serial killer from season one yet again. Season 4 looks very promising! (sarcasm)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 12:53 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah I don't get how Sylar can now do the "Puppet Master thing" with his telekinesis. Also, he can fly with it, as evidenced by him going through the window.

So telekinises is virtually several powers? Lame.

Also, I was expecting the death to be much much more exciting, interesting, and dramatic.

NOPE! Nathan went out like everyone goes out on heroes.

Like a little *****.

As for the preview into next season - ouch man.

I mean, what kind of a cliffhanger is that? In the end of the episode, we resolve everything! Sylar is gone!

Preview for next season - Sylar isn't gone!

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Apr 28th, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 12:56 PM
Darth Vicious

I hope they dont pull an "Onslaught" with Matt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_(comics)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 01:10 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Not showing that fight was such a slap in the ****ing face to all of us.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:05 PM