KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » predators new movie

predators new movie
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

predators new movie

they just announced that robert rodriguez will be doing a predators movie, which they are calling a bold new chapter in the predator universe, and a reboot to the franchice. just hope they don't try to remake it or make it like 1 and 2 never happened.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=54819

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:09 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

eek!

awesome.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

This will either be absolutely dreadful or actually pretty good.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 10:44 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: predators new movie

Interesting, probably will be a decent Sci-fi, look forward to seeing a preview.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 10:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: predators new movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
just hope they don't try to remake it or make it like 1 and 2 never happened.

I'd rather have a third movie myself too.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't be as bad as the Alien Vs Predator movies. I look forwards to it, good director at least.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:49 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, the only problem with Rodriguez is that he crams about 16 projects on his plate at once and ends up doing like, 1 of them.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:38 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can't wait to see this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 08:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by MildPossession
Can't be as bad as the Alien Vs Predator movies. I look forwards to it, good director at least.

QFT yes

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:09 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Bloinky
This will either be absolutely dreadful or actually pretty good.

Robs never let me down. im stoked about this news.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:44 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

please dont fuk this up please dont fuk this up. The Alien Franchise has been massacred and will never see the light of day ever again but Predator...,he still has a chance. and NO more goddamn dawson creek aliens vs predator movie bullshit.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 01:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

He isn't directing it now:

Alex Litvak is currently penning the new draft of PREDATORS that's to be produced by Robert Rodriguez's Troublemaker Studios for 20th Century Fox. Litvak recently wrote MEDIAVAL for New Regency. The reboot to the classic 80's action/horror flick PREDATOR is being penned as a "sequel" and will follow a team of commandoes who face down a mysterious race of vicious monsters. The project is on fast-track for a July 9, 2010 release. No word yet on who will be directing as Rodriguez is now said to not be getting behind the camera.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 10:54 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neil Marshall!! is close to getting the role of Director for this new Predator film. The British director of The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Doomsday and upcoming Centurion.

I like the choice, hope he gets it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:00 PM
darthmaul1

Originally posted by MildPossession
Neil Marshall!! is close to getting the role of Director for this new Predator film. The British director of The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Doomsday and upcoming Centurion.

I like the choice, hope he gets it.

???OMG are u serious?
the descent and doomsday totally sucked, if he is directing i will have very low expectations.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:22 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

This coming from someone who thinks Die Another Day is great... stick out tongue

The Descent is a very good Horror film and he is a good director who could handle a Predator film, far from sucks.

Last edited by MildPossession on Jun 16th, 2009 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:46 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Man, if Neil Marshall directs I will jizz my pants. That would be amazing.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 07:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently he is not according to another news source in the Predator 3 topic, I can't even remember the name of the director mentioned.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:59 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

I've always wanted a Predator only game, sorry AVP I don't want to play as an Alien, or human soldier in the middle of an Alien-Predator battle.

I'll settle for a new well crafted Predator only movie.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:54 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Allankles
I've always wanted a Predator only game, sorry AVP I don't want to play as an Alien, or human soldier in the middle of an Alien-Predator battle.

Whats that got to do with this movie.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Allankles

I'll settle for a new well crafted Predator only movie.

We have that.

Anyway I don't see what's so bad about AVP films

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:49 AM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote