KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness OOC and Registry

Universal Darkness OOC and Registry
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah, knowing her she'll say yeah.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Name: Vexx
Race: Kaja
Height: 6'7"
Appearance: A rare breed a Kaja, resembling a snow leopard, Strong, powerful, and mysterious.
(please log in to view the image)
Has icy blue eyes and takes pride in his long bushy tail.

Personality: A fierce warrior, loves a good fight, loves a good drink(Booze), and is a bit of a lady's man.

Weaponry: Razor sharp Claws/Teeth, also carries a large sword on his back. (please log in to view the image)

Skills: A skilled Fighter and Hunter, very resourceful, very good with the blade.

Other Items: A long red silk cloth he uses as a scarf or body wrap. Also wears a belt with 2 flasks of his favorite booze(Highly flammable:P)

Bio: Grew up in a mountain village training and learning with his parents and a band of drunkards and bards the villagers had befriended. One day he was out on a hunt, preparing for a great feast, but upon returning he found that his village was set ablaze by a group of bandits, No survivors. In an angry drunken rage he tracked down and slaughtered every last one of the bandits and took the mighty sword of their leader, such a magnificent sword didn't belong with those scum, he wondered how they came across it...
He now roams the lands looking for a purpose...and booze.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:48 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Why do people like Kajas so much?

Seriously, why not more elves?
Elves pwn all.

Thinking: I guess humans aren't all that bad either... oh well

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:01 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Why do people like Kajas so much?

Seriously, why not more elves?
Elves pwn all.

Thinking: I guess humans aren't all that bad either... oh well

Meh, i play humans and elves too much in other rps.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:03 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Understandable.

All of my oblivion characters were khajits.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:30 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Im still in for it glad it got approved here's my bio.
Name- Lucrecia
Race- human
Age- undecided not sure how long they live for.
Height- 6.0
Appearance- tall long jet black hair blue eyes and slim.
Personality- cunning, smart, and dareing.
Weaponry- carries a chakras that she uses as a boomerang to take down several enemies at once.
Skills- high jumper and can run very fast
Items- a locket with a healing water in it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:06 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Thanks Wei smile

I'm extremely new at this and trying to get better.

Scarlet has to approve, right?

Thats fine but if your the "Most Powerful Mage of your Time" then you should put more restriction on other parts. We dont want people making uber toons. Other than that its Approved. Try to think of WoW and only have one tree of Skills. Like Fire, Ice, Ect.
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Name: Vexx
Height: 6'7"
Appearance: A rare breed a Kaja, resembling a snow leopard, Strong, powerful, and mysterious.
Has icy blue eyes and takes pride in his long bushy tail.

Personality: A fierce warrior, loves a good fight, loves a good drink(Booze), and is a bit of a lady's man.

Weaponry: Razor sharp Claws/Teeth, also carries a large sword on his back. (please log in to view the image)

Skills: A skilled Fighter and Hunter, very resourceful, very good with the blade.

Other Items: A long red silk cloth he uses as a scarf or body wrap. Also wears a belt with 2 flasks of his favorite booze(Highly flammable:P)

Bio: Grew up in a mountain village training and learning with his parents and a band of drunkards and bards the villagers had befriended. One day he was out on a hunt, preparing for a great feast, but upon returning he found that his village was set ablaze by a group of bandits, No survivors. In an angry drunken rage he tracked down and slaughtered every last one of the bandits and took the mighty sword of their leader, such a magnificent sword didn't belong with those scum, he wondered how they came across it...
He now roams the lands looking for a purpose...and booze.

I like it. Approved
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Im still in for it glad it got approved here's my bio.
Name- Lucrecia
Race- human
Age- undecided not sure how long they live for.
Height- 6.0
Appearance- tall long jet black hair blue eyes and slim.
Personality- cunning, smart, and dareing.
Weaponry- carries a chakras that she uses as a boomerang to take down several enemies at once.
Skills- high jumper and can run very fast
Items- a locket with a healing water in it.

Approved

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:22 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ok after a few mor posts by you and Wei i'll have Cato get there

I'm home from work early cuz of an injury

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:46 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Can-Yu (refers to himself as "The Great Can-yu")
Race: Elf
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Thin and regal
Personality: Slight inferiority complex, loves boasting about his magical skills, and is extremely smart.
Weaponry: Elven Longbow with specially enchanted arrows: Fire,
Paralyzing etc. His main weapon, however, is his magic. He is primarily a fire mage, though he is also proficient in a few other areas, such as necromancy and telekinesis.
Skills: Magic
Other Items: An assortment of magical experiments kept in his satchel, which is enchanted to be much bigger on the inside than on the outside. These include a flying carpet he's been working on, which flies for short distances, but tends to get irritable if flone for too long.
Bio: Shown to have exceptional magical abilities even as a child, Can-Yu has been training all his life, perfecting his magical skills. His recent use of dark magics has gotten him expelled from the elven mages society. As a result of his extreme magical training, his body is weak, and if stripped off his magic, he will go down easily in hand-to-hand combat (not like thats ever going to happen... "hint hint").

OK, changed a few things.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:46 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

O I'm giving my guy a shield also, i had forgot about that. he'll carry it on his back the swords sheath under it

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:51 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

NEcromancy? Isnt that usually associated with evil traits?

meh w/e Good to go. Ty.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:53 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Thats why he was expelled from the elven lands.

He isn't evil himself, he just thought he might need to use it sometime.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:55 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

A bit more info on lucrecia the locket she wears is a heirloom that been handed down from generation to generation the healing water that is in the locket is id imagine was taken or rather stolen from the elven sacred waters something like that, she has no magic powers at all but what she lacks in magic she makes up with her strength skill and agility i reckon im not really anywhere near you lot at the moment that im wandering somewhere.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:16 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Did she say i was good to go?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:20 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yea she did

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:22 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Awesome smilesmilesmile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:23 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Think the roleplay coming together nice so far im quite enjoying it atm my first roleplay that ive participated on here it all new to me but i am regular poster so will post whenever i can whoop whoop

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 09:29 PM
Pandoraspunani

Can i play?

Name:Naimah
Age: around the same age as chun maybe even the same to be exact, could have been born during the same season.
Height:6'5"
Appearance: similar to her but with a more cat like face (please log in to view the image)
Personality: a very frisky kitty. she loves to play but always finds time to relax in the shade. she especially likes playing with the boys but acts classy...most of the time.
Weaponry:
Skills:
Other Items:
Bio: (Optional)

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 07:10 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:00 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

What about the rest?

And come on, another KAJA?!

Actually i don't care, kaja are cool.
smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:05 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Yep another elf or human would of been good but agree kaja am cool.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:16 AM