KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness OOC and Registry

Universal Darkness OOC and Registry
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shad0w_Frost

Legend was kool too.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 06:24 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So me and Jalek are playing L4D with our friend and his cousin. Basically we're the infected on the Subway our friend's cousin fails to get Louis and utters "Stupid black ******." He knows for a fact I'm black and all so me and Jalek stopped saving him and just clowned him for being racist. It was pretty funny, he later sent me a message and apologized claiming he was frustrated at the time so I told him that you're pretty much racist if you revert to racial slurs because you're frustrated with someone playing a black character in a game.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 17th, 2009 05:44 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

lol yeah.
Good game btw. I have that on Xbox live.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 06:41 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah we were LIVEing it up last night owning them then Jalek had to leave for like 45 minutes to get a sandwich out of his fridge.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 17th, 2009 07:02 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Kool. I'm Shad0w Frost on there. Feel Free to add me if you want smile
I'll warn ya though i'm a little rusty. havent played in awhile. but i do have fond memories of hiding on roofs and strangling peeps with a Smoker.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 07:16 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

mine is Djalek

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:56 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

aight kool

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:59 PM
King of Blades
The King

I hope you're still willing to take new players

Name:Aliir
Race: Kaja
Height:6’2”
Appearance: Slender and tall; muscles well toned and built. Few scares line the torso area, and along the lower back. Arms and legs carry deep but short nicks and scars. Fur is soft but weathered and old. Eyes are a sharp green with a mix of pallid grey-blue on the inner circle. A few ear rings attached to the left ear and a series of tattoos (from the same set) which begins at the top right corner (above his pecs; branching up his neck and the right side of his face and forehead) of his torso continues down the back and wraps around the lower abdomen where it continues on further down his left leg and stops at his ankle.
Personality: Introverted, loving, sporadic at times, and very emotional. Very analytical of things, and single-minded. Prefers the direct and silent path over any other conventional means. Although is his demeanor may not show it, Aliir is feline in every aspect of the word.
Weaponry: Prowess in most any and all forms of combat, his love for all things has him take preference to non-lethal weaponry. Staffs, sticks, bracers, etc.
Skills: Unarmed combat, acrobatics, non-lethal weapon proficiency.
Other Items: A rudimentary locket, made of wood that wraps tightly around his neck.
Bio: Aliir grew up an orphan, and away from most societal influences. Away from the negative thoughts of his race, he grew up with a general neutrality of the surrounding world. When we was young he met the first Kaja of his kind near a pool. Aliir, through a series of thefts and eavesdropping, learned both language and general education. He continued to “borrow” books to further his instruction and occasionally came across scrolls with techniques and theories. Aliir met klear on that summer afternoon, and since then the two were inseparable. Klear studied to serve in the Kaja army and would come back and practice forms of combat with Aliir. However Klear was taught to grow and hate his enemy and furthered his studies to fight to kill where Aliir perfected the unarm and incapacitate forms. In one fight, where became physical, Aliir fought Klear over the philosophies of their race, and the two eventually split paths refusing to see each other after that. When Klear decided to move towards the capital to finish his military studies, Aliir lost all contact with his beloved friend. Ever since then he has been slow to make friends (or any at all) but always willing to share the kindness that once cost him so much.
[img] http://hyunwook.deviantart.com/art/...e-roof-97677956[/img]

Old Post May 18th, 2009 05:02 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Approved

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:59 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Whats my song of the week and I'll be back? Artist too.

quote:
Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
The place is a madhouse
Feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved under moon and star
Where am I to go
Now that I've gone too far
Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone
Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:39 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Hiya was wandering if it was okay if this roleplay is still open if i could join this i was thinking about being a female elf im thinking up the character now and ill post the sheet as soon as i have

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:06 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah its still open.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:08 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Cool ill post the sheet ina bit

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:15 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Name:Valandra
Race: Elf
Height:6.0
Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality:friendly, kind and a bit nieve at times
Weaponry: Elven wand
Skills:can astral project and be in two places at once
Other Items: a elven rucksack which holds plenty of items, star amulet
Bio: (Optional)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:07 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

ha ha Rood is my boy toy!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:42 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

lol :P

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:44 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
ha ha Rood is my boy toy!

Well he's only submissive Chun, but a boy he is not. Don't be disrespecting him in front of company like that. How else is supposed to intimidate the humans and elves? All they have to do now is call Chun. sad I'm no longer scary...

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:46 AM
Shad0w_Frost

You are still scary to Flarg :P

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:48 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

XD You think Chun is going to get on Rood for being mean to them? Nope. Not one bit. She will just say " Hey dont look at me. I dont control his life. " Though Chun and Rood both know THATS NOT TRUE! MUHAHAHAHA

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:48 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah I have to claim that I fell down the stairs when they ask about my face.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:53 AM