KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

-.- shouldn't you be at work, pet?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:59 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Basic Character Information

Type: Cannon adaptation

Full name: Wadey Wilson
Goes by: Slade Summers, Slim Jim

Code name(s)/Alias(es): Kidpool

Affiliation: X-Men, Deadpool Corps

Age/Birth date: 10

Place of birth: New York

Height: 4'6

Weight: 70 lbs.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: brown

Education: 3rd grade

Occupation: If a student just put student, unless they have a part time job, in which case write that you are applying for a position and the staff will let you know if there are openings.

Family: The Deadpool Corps

Criminal record/citizenship: American

General Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Personality: Just like the 616 Deadpool except he's more kid friendly.

Powers: Powers

Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Deadpool is able to heal injuries such as slashes, puncture wounds, bullet wounds, and severe burns within moments. His healing factor is developed to the point that he can regrow missing limbs and organs. As Deadpool had cancer at the time of the gene therapy which endowed him with these abilities, it bound to the "healing factor" so that in a sense the cancer is his healing factor, which is why his skin is still horribly scarred. Unlike Wolverine’s natural healing factor, Deadpool’s is mentally driven to a partial extent.

Foreign Chemical Resistance: Deadpool's body is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins. For example, it is extremely difficult, though not impossible, for him to become intoxicated (Blind Al made several references to Deadpool being hungover since he once drunkenly spoke to the Telletubbies on the TV he was watching). He can, however, be affected by certain drugs, such as tranquilizers, if he is exposed to a massive enough dosage.

Disease Immunity: The unique regenerative qualities of Deadpool's healing factor also extends to his Immune System, rendering him immune to the effects of all known diseases and infections.

Extended Longevity: Deadpool's healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process to an unknown degree. His life span is extended to such a degree, that he is even alive and still in business as Deadpool even 800 years from the present as shown when the new X-Force encountered him in the future recently.

Telepathic Immunity: The healing factor causes his brain cells to be in a constant state of flux and regeneration, rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X and Emma Frost.

Peak kid Strength: Deadpool possesses great, though not unnatural, physical strength for a child. He is capable of lifting at least 220 lbs but no more than 400 lbs.

Superhuman Stamina: Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several days fatigue begins to impair him.

Superhuman Agility: Deadpool's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are similarly enhanced, superior to those of even the finest human athlete.

Immortality: Deadpool has actually met and established a relationship with the personification of Death in the Marvel universe and as a result has been cursed by T-Ray, at the behest of Kid Thanos, to be unable to die. Death stood him up at some high school prom that he invited her to once she found out that he was cursed with immortality.

Roleplay Awareness: Wadey knows he is in a roleplay and he tends to speak to the little italicized words every now and then. He has tried to convince others but everyone thinks he's just insane.

Weaknesses: He's vulnerable like a regular human his size and age, nothing out of the ordinary, human durability and all.

Power Potential: He could be as useful as 616 Deadpool, but now he's a notch or two below him, but equally awesome.

Other: Equipment

Deadpool utilizes a teleportation device located in his belt to whisk him out of (and occasionally into) danger, as well as a holographic image inducer that he can use to disguise his true appearance as necessary.

Weapons

Deadpool wields two real life light sabers that he stole from George Lucas, in the roleplay he is unable to refer to them as light sabers because Paul would be sued for copyright infringement or something so a part of it's name will always be bleeped out.

He and 616 Deadpool have concocted an evil plan where he poses as the future son of Scott and Emma. With this Scott will be forced to spend time with his son, take him on walks, buy him toys and big wheels. It's like paying for someone else's child support.

Wadey also doesn't have scars and stuff like 616 Deadpool and he's cloaking his actual face to resemble Scott.

Wait... Harkins getting replaced as Wades side kick?... Sad face. sad

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 04:15 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

neveer!! he'll just have 2 big grin
and shouldnt you not be double posting stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 04:39 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

shouldn't you be cleaning your room?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 04:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

not wat i should be doing, you fail again!!! mwahahaha

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 04:45 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alright everybody posts your characters pictures again

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 11:28 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by The big EH
ya that'll be tommorrow at the earliest, shes pretty sick though....

Name: John Carter
Alias: Carter
Identity: nope(sorta, nobody knows his name is his alias)
Height: 6'
Weight: 165 pounds
Powers: teleportation, and slight superhuman strength
Weapons: 2 pistols and a dagger, but soon to be a hammer instead of dagger
personality: surprisingly mature for young age, a realistic man
bio: past self of the current Mason guy, he is mostly going after villians that aren't supervillians, but instead people leading the world to chaos (people kinda like hitler or john jones) he rarely gets mixed up with a super-villian as he finds them to be fools that are hardly as dangerous as men. he also regularily fends off back alley attackers and such.

outfit/body fhot
(please log in to view the image)

face
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 11:58 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

blah ja ja ja ja?! What happen!?

Its like ya started the RP again like the smell of a fart. Came and left
o_O
Come on Come on, dont give up! I'm back myself

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:03 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Etna
blah ja ja ja ja?! What happen!?

Its like ya started the RP again like the smell of a fart. Came and left
o_O
Come on Come on, dont give up! I'm back myself

We don't like you anymore. We stopped it because we felt like you'll come back someday.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:16 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

:O
I see! I see how it is

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:22 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

:O
I see! I see how it is

If you get on MSN then I'll explain how/why exactly. Ebuddy or Meebo if you have to.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:24 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

trying to but it don't work in this ancient thing. Not even my gmail wants to work!
Ill probably try again later tonight, gotta leave soon anyway

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:31 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

trying to but it don't work in this ancient thing. Not even my gmail wants to work!
Ill probably try again later tonight, gotta leave soon anyway

The Magic DLC is ramming us in the ass and you have your Xbox and Live connection?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:36 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

You sure your not mixing your Magic DLC with me? I mean, that IS my job you know?

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:36 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You sure your not mixing your Magic DLC with me? I mean, that IS my job you know?

A job you've been lord knows how many months late.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 13th, 2010 02:33 AM
gollumizer

ok I'm interested is it too late to join?

Old Post May 20th, 2010 08:51 PM
gollumizer is currently offline Click here to Send gollumizer a Private Message Find more posts by gollumizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

Aaaand... I'm sorry about disappearing for 7 months. My B... School stuff, and my laptop went on the fritz. But I'm back!

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:57 AM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Yay!

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 05:14 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by gollumizer
ok I'm interested is it too late to join?

Naw you have a character in mind?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 05:16 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think i can crossover to hosted. May i join?

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 24th, 2010 08:49 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote