KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): « First ... « 191 192 [193]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Arguing and being right are two different things.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 06:48 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Etna
damn dude, that was over a yr ago... get a life
It's ok, I can wait for a response.

Until then, i'll just continue on with my life while I wait. You know? Pretty much what I have been doing this whole time until...Oh! Wait! A new reply in the Hosted section? XD Get a life? Coming from you? you're not even a part of this RP and you just make comments, remarks, read, and criticize while others are minding their own game. And i'm not even talking to you, yet you feel like stirring up something in order to sate your own thrist for problems because you have nothing better to do with your own personal life. XD XD XD

GTFO.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Arguing and being right are two different things.

Never said there was any comparison. I just want an explanation in order to clear up the misunderstanding in part of the OP.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Nov 19th, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 09:54 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Originally posted by JacopeX
It's ok, I can wait for a response.

Until then, i'll just continue on with my life while I wait. You know? Pretty much what I have been doing this whole time until...Oh! Wait! A new reply in the Hosted section? XD Get a life? Coming from you? you're not even a part of this RP and you just make comments, remarks, read, and criticize while others are minding their own game. And i'm not even talking to you, yet you feel like stirring up something in order to sate your own thrist for problems because you have nothing better to do with your own personal life. XD XD XD

GTFO.

I'm not part of this RP? Such ignorance...

I'm an admin in this RP... I use 6-7 characters in this RP...
I've been RPing in this RP for way over a yr now
I check here when I can, to see if there's anyone interested in joining. You actually went back and read some really old stuff to people who don't care anymore.

Also dude, Relax. Stop spazzing out over small stuff

roll eyes (sarcastic) Like how you sent me that giant PM recently about a small thing that i posted over half a yr ago.

Last edited by Etna on Nov 20th, 2010 at 06:56 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 06:47 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, talk about a misuse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have kept a standard tone through this whole post.

I am awaiting an explanation upon the statement made by a few members here who seem to be misunderstanding completely in my opinion. Yet, you feel like getting in the way of things so you can augment a non existent problem like you always do. I say that you are not part of the RP because all I see you do is criticize or just act like a moron. So to me, I don't really see you as an RPer at all. That post I have made was pretty old as well. And you *gasp* brought it up. Tell me something, you are a part of this RP, right? So why did you come into this thread again? Most likely for the purpose of reading back and posting again. I mean, i'm sure a mature and gentle individual like you can ignore my unintended post and go on with the main point of the thread rather than taking this to another direction. I'm sure someone like you can ignore my post and go on with the original purpose you had in coming here and checking the thread out. Either way, this just proves you're here to stir up problems. Because...

you have nothing better to do with your own personal life.

laughing laughing out loud

Holy hell, just shut up already and get the hell out. Really, i'm not even talking to you so how about you move on with what you were trying to do. Although, I doubt you had any other purpose to post here but to reply to me. Your lack of contribution just makes that so obvious. It makes you look more and more pathetic. I may not be a part of this RP, but when I catch criticism that has to do with me, I would like answers. It may even be helpful to me...have you ever considered that. Or right, of course you didn't. I doubt you did. I'm sure you're about to make a whole bunch of shit up.

Yeah, keep on replying. You prove my point further that way. wink

Last edited by JacopeX on Nov 20th, 2010 at 02:12 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 02:00 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I have kept a standard tone through this whole post.

is that why you keep spazzing out and calling me names in my pm box, typing in caps and using bad language? making loads of big paragraphs about almost the same thing your posting now?

I'm subscribe to this ooc thread to see if anyone wants to join. The RP itself is continued else where...i post 2-4 times everyday in this rp...

you came here wanting to argue about an old quick opinion someone wrote over a yr ago, to a member who hasn't signed in over 4 months.
This is a OOC thread about a RP your not part of, and your wanting to argue about something that has nothing to do with it. Please get a life, troll.

and please, keep repeating yourself. You look a whole lot smarter to us when you do that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 06:54 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

is that why you keep spazzing out and calling me names in my pm box, typing in caps and using bad language?
Spazzing would be along lines of raping the exclamation point and capitalizing with rage. Now, unless if you can prove to me that the message I have sent you had any capitalized words or phrases anywhere throughout the message, you are proven to be a stupid, pathetic liar who has to pull out claims out of your ass in a childish attempt at validating your argument..Hell, I don't think anything being formulated here is considered any legit argument. It's just nothing bull shit by a person full of it.

Come on. Prove it. Here's your chance to humiliate me and have all these words backfire against me. laughing

I'm subscribe to this ooc thread to see if anyone wants to join. The RP itself is continued else where...i post 2-4 times everyday in this rp...
laughing

Moron.

There has not been a post in that thread for 7 months. And you post there 2-4 times everyday...Hmmmm...Why are you lying to me. Have you really just lost it, knowing you have been tangled in your own flaws that you cannot admit them so you now revert to bullshitting me? This is why i'm telling you to GTFO. It's for your own good. wink

you came here wanting to argue about an old quick opinion someone wrote over a yr ago, to a member who hasn't signed in over 4 months.
Well just not someone...There are two other people that can contribute to the discussion. Please read back and check up on it next time.

This is a OOC thread about a RP your not part of, and your wanting to argue about something that has nothing to do with it. Please get a life, troll.
Well so far the only person I have been arguing with is you since you like to interfere, make unnecessary comments, and instigate like the childish adult that you claim to be. Now look up at the two responses towards Wei phoenix and ...that other guy. Notice how I have kept a standard tone throughout the discussion with both users without having to sound argumentative? It's because i'm here for better intentions for the sake of myself being brought up. I consider them and try to understand the flaws in my RPing. I'm not obsessed over it, but there are ways for me to receive feedback. This section has not received a reply in a very long time and I do come to these forums everyday to check up on the RP's I am a part of in the unhosted and if I notice a red folder by the section title...I can tell there is a new post. So I check the thread and OMG! *gasp* Someone replied! It does not take a real genius. I can achieve many things without becoming obsessed. So your claim is incorrect, period. stick out tongue

Oh wait. What's that? Calling me a troll? What happened to that "cool, laid back" attitude of yours. F*cking joke. BTW, how can I be a troll if I have been a member in this forum for 5 years now? 5 years of contribution. For the 8 pages of your posts, you have done nothing but make a fool and make an ass out of yourself because you have nothing better to do in your spare time based on such a sad existence you possess. laughing out loud

and please, keep repeating yourself. You look a whole lot smarter to us when you do that roll eyes (sarcastic)
OH really? Thanks in advance. And you look much more dumber the more you reply.

I suggest you STFU. wink

Last edited by JacopeX on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 08:35 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The RP has actually continued on a different site, she is an admin there and the rp is still very alive. There has been posts on that site today and throughout the whole month, it has never had a seven month delay at all.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 09:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The RP has actually continued on a different site, she is an admin there and the rp is still very alive. There has been posts on that site today and throughout the whole month, it has never had a seven month delay at all.
Thanks for clearing that up, Wei.

If that's the case, I rather not barge in and interrogate this into a discussion with the member who is probably in the forum if I am not mistaken. Thought I can receive an answer as I wanted as this could have been kept dead with my post as being final. Whenever you would like, for my sake and not yours, just let me know what brought you to that conclusion of my characters. This can be most helpful if undeniable.

Thanks in advance. BTW, I found you at the RPG guild. Was pretty surprised to find you there.

Later. smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 09:06 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
I have been a member in this forum for 5 years now

Not any longer.

Since this RP has been continued elsewhere, apparently, I'm going to close the thread.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 09:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote