KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Right im going to log off now i got some stuff to do so i won't be back on now till the morning so jalek if you feel that elecktra is going to get too far behind while im logged off then its cool if you or someone else takes over while im gone

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:23 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Name: Peter Parker
Alias(code name): Spider Man
Identity(publicly known ot not): wanted as spider man
Height:
Weight:
Powers: can shoot webs, stick to walls, high jump, strength to lift 15 tons
Gadgets/weapons(if any): none
Appearance:

Attachment: copyright-spiderman-pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:58 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

approved. that funny we have both black cat and spiderman

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 10:14 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok I'm toss BC and go with Tigra.

Alter ego Greer Grant
Species Human (empowered)
Team affiliations Avengers
West Coast Avengers
Lady Liberators
Notable aliases The Cat, Greer Sorenson, The Werecat
Abilities Superhuman strength, speed, senses and agility
Retractable

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:34 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

sure

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:39 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
ok I'm toss BC and go with Tigra.

Alter ego Greer Grant
Species Human (empowered)
Team affiliations Avengers
West Coast Avengers
Lady Liberators
Notable aliases The Cat, Greer Sorenson, The Werecat
Abilities Superhuman strength, speed, senses and agility
Retractable

Yay now we can use her to drain the enemies of their bodily fluids. Offensive Maneuver 3-BLW go! Tigra on your knees quickly and blow the enemy till they're weak in the knees!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:53 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yay now we can use her to drain the enemies of their bodily fluids. Offensive Maneuver 3-BLW go! Tigra on your knees quickly and blow the enemy till they're weak in the knees!

lol
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 28th, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:50 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:55 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

hahaha yummy

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:01 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i got news i'm not playing the **** version of her.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:05 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

aww wack!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:07 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok well seeing she's an **** and Marvel has other heroes.I'll just use Shalimar Fox from the mutant x T.V show seeing that Marvel did create them.How do you like them apples.If you don't belive me heres an link with all the proof.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_X_(TV_series)

Now it's either the non-trickish version of Tigra or Shal. Your choice Jalek

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:10 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Venomancer
i got news i'm not playing the **** version of her.

No such thing as a reformed whore. Her history will never change and that night she invited the Avengers to her 23rd annual gangbang/bukkake party will always be there.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:24 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I guess its shal then, seeing as there no such thing as a non whore Tigra smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:08 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok then.

Namemessedhalimar Fox
Team:mutant X(I guess in this case she'd either be freelance either stuck with the x-men or the only active member of the Mutant X team unlessout of some strange event another team member is joined into the rp.)
Powers:
Shalimar herself is classified as a "Feral Feline", meaning that she has animal genes spliced with her own to give her increased physical abilities.

Feline Physiology: She has been given Feline characteristics, granting her some special abilities which are beyond human ones. When using her abilities, her eyes sometimes take on a glowing orange cat-like appearance.

Enhanced Strength: Her Feline powers make her very athletic, and her strength is considerably greater than normal. Thus, she can even bend steel objects, rip apart metallic web, and knock a human unconscious with one punch.
Leaping Ability: Superhuman Strength grants her the ability to make incredible acrobatic feats in the air, which can be used as an advantage during fights with other humans and Ferals.
Enhanced Speed: She is able to run much faster than an ordinary human, and is even able to rival the speed of a thrown knife.
Superhumanly Acute Senses: Shalimar possesses superhumanly acute senses of sight, smell, and hearing comparable to those of certain animals. She is capable of seeing with greater clarity and at greater distances than an ordinary human, and retains this same clarity, even in near-total darkness. Also, her enhanced sight allows her to see phenomena beyond normal spectrum, for example, infra-red radiation. Her hearing is enhanced similarly, enabling her to both hear sounds that ordinary humans can't and to hear at much greater distances. Shalimar is able to use her highly developed sense of smell to track a target by scent.
Danger Sense: After further mutation, she is able to feel a danger to herself, like she has eyes at the back of her head.
Superhuman Agility: Shalimar's natural agility, balance, and coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
Superhuman Reflexes: Her natural reaction time is enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
Enhanced Metabolism: Enhanced Metabolism allows her to heal wounds and injuries much faster than an ordinary human.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:20 PM
Shad0w_Frost

I always had a thing for Victoria Pratt on that show. She's Hawt :P

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:46 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

now I just gotta find an way into the rp.....Really Shadow.Victor is nice looking also.heck the two of them could have ran the show by them self

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:38 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

just post her doign somthing. Fury will pick her up and he'll bring her elektra, and spiderman to the others at the same time

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 09:08 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I forgot Shalimar's weakness is fire

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:04 AM
X-23lost soul

Name: Laura James Kinney
Alias(code name):X-23
Identity(publicly known or not): unknown
Height:5’4
Weight:120
Powers: She has two adimantium claws on each hand, and one on each foot. X-23 possesses the ability to regenerate, which varies in direct proportion with the severity of the damage she suffers. Hence, her endurance, agility and reflexes are enhanced. X-23 also possesses superhumanly acute senses, allowing her to see and hear things at an extended distance. She is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden, and can use these enhanced senses to track any creature with an impressive degree of success. Due to her extensive training as a top-secret operative, X-23 is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, and is an expert in assassination techniques. X-23's skeleton includes two retractable bone claws in each arm and one in each foot that she can extend and retract at will. These claws are housed beneath the skin and muscle. Unsheathing them causes her skin to tear and bleed, but the wounds are quickly dealt with by her healing factor
Gadgets/weapons(if any): can wheeled any fire arm, explosive device or any other weapon handed.
Appearance:

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:15 AM
X-23lost soul is currently offline Click here to Send X-23lost soul a Private Message Find more posts by X-23lost soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote