KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
(Yeah, but no-one posted they were restraining me lol. But really your character is more godlike than mine imo. Consider my Character like The Crow or something i guess. How he comes back from the dead.
I apologies if i went past the boundries of being mortal or whatever and your sword.)

TBH and you can ask Jalek, I only made him godlike to counter the things you were doing and your knack for doing things like you just did in Fury's base. As I said before the only power I intended for Bran to have with the sword was the power to hurt top tiers like Ares. Albion and Britain are the same person basically outside of strength which Brian is stronger and intelligence and h2h skill which Bran has over him. If I made him like god then him or Brian would've owned Sentry and as you can see Brian did nothing to Sentry until he began speaking. I also said that his sword is now powerless while holding you in check.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Nah My character would truely kill himself if he had a way. so he tried. He has lived for a long time, has no friends or family left. and doesnt like this world. so. let's just say he fell over dead and let that be the end of it. Maybe i'll make a new less godlike character later on.
Anyway. i'll make my character's last post and then i gotta go for now.
No hard feelings smile

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:05 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Nah My character would truely kill himself if he had a way. so he tried. He has lived for a long time, has no friends or family left. and doesnt like this world. so. let's just say he fell over dead and let that be the end of if. Maybe i'll make a new less godlike character later on.
Anyway. i'll make my character's last post and then i gotta go for now.
No hard feelings smile

None taken.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

u dont have to kill off your char, if you dont want to

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:06 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Quick bio for emma

Name:Emma DeLauro
Race:New Mutant
Skin Tone:White
Powers:Telempath-Cross between Empathic and Telepathic thus becoming Telempath(note more so Empathic)Can fire psionic mental bolts
Illusionist
Precog
Postcog(limited)
Telecyber(limited)
Astral projection(Limited)

Youngest member of mutant x and one of the most powerful.Emma's telempathic powers can work three ways.more lesser use of her power is used just by talking to an victim.Mid use she can summon an mental ball like bolt.Massive use(only seen once and after she made Jesse forget it)Emma's eyes will turn all black as an wave of black psychic energy comes from her head(an emtion she chooses)going 3 miles before it stops.(I willpost an youtube vid showing Emmas powers)

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:33 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

took some searching but I found the best vid I could.Ok Now Emma is famous for making her victim feel blind,confused,choking. Though she use this very weird empathic power to help herfriends also.An example:Once Brennan had an fever due tosome type of weapon that was shot into him.So Emma used her power an cuased his fever to drop from 104(I think) to 94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VF5...feature=related

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:48 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'm gonna play as spider-man also

till sketch returns

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:06 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm gonna play as spider-man also

till sketch returns

You have to ask the starter of the MU RP for permission to do that.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:08 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

fine. Hey jalek can I play as Spider-man till Sketch returns?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:11 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Sure thing Jalek

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:11 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Very well, although I'm kind of worried that you speak to yourself on the internet now.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:16 PM
Shad0w_Frost

<--Currently in the process of making a new character. should be done soon.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:38 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

k

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:39 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

You'll be seeing alot of him during the mission, so here

Name: Parker Robbins
Alias(code name): Hood
Identity(publicly known ot not): Known
Height: 5'10 (6'5 when transformed)
Weight: 165
Powers: can turn invisible, walk and run on air, shoot electricty through hands, powerful magic ability that is greater then Dr strange but not very skilled in it. Can turn into a demon
Gadgets/weapons(if any): Magical cloak, and pistols that fire demonic bullets
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Lek Kuen on May 29th, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:56 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Last edited by Lek Kuen on May 29th, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:59 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

What exactly are "Demonic" bullets?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:03 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Idk Dr Strange said his guns fire bullets of demon fire

all i know is they pierce through force fields, and he doesnt ever reload

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:05 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

kewl

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:06 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Well Joining the Hood is an MX villain

Name:Gabriel Ashlocke
Race:Geneticly engineered human
Skin tone:White
Powers:
Feline/Bear Feral:Giving him the speed of an Feline feral and the strenght of an Bear Feral

Elemental:Energy pluse

Molecular:Phasing,Force and Energy Field Generation

Psionic:Telepathy, Mind Control, Telekinesis, and Psionic Blasts

Healing: on an Molecular lvl(Ashlocke my bleed on surface wounds but fatal wounds will not bleed but show an red glowing form of pure energy(an mix of all his powers).Thus he can heal himself just by pushing his skin together.

Personality:Totally psychotic but in an intelligent way.

Mission:His very own personal mission is to have the children of genomex rule the word while at the sametime stoppingboth Genomex and Mutant X

Team:He has made his very own Mutant Xwhich is thousands of members deep called The Strand.

Bio:The veryfirst childof Genomex.Though he was already an troubled child the "CURE"to his mood swings only made them wrose and gave him powers.At the age of ten Ashlocke killed his father by frying him with an energy pluse and tossed his mother several feet out an window with his Feral powers. As of now Ashlocke has an thing for the feral mutant Shalimar Fox and seemstoenjoy playing around in her head since ferals are weak tomind control.

Weakness:Non of the normal weakness apply to Ashlocke since he has all four type of powers.(Meaning unlike Shalimar he's not weak to mind control and have the fear of Fire,Unlike Brennan he can use his energy based power in water,unlike Jesse he can breathe while in Phasing mode,and unlike Emma the amount of minds he can control at once is not limited to 10 but rather about 20 at one time)
Though he dose have several other weakness.One his powers are killing him and are highly unstabble cuasing him to become wounded without an attack happening.

Attachment: ashlocke.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post May 30th, 2009 12:24 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Name: Proto-type XT-007
Alias(code name): None Yet.
Identity(publicly known ot not): Only known to those who created him. XT-007 is a genetically altered clone of an unknown symbiote, infused with nano-tech and other bio-organic material. XT-007 Currently does not know of the existance of other Symbiotes such as Venom or Carnage. XT-007 Has not yet chosen a living Host.

Height: Varies depending on Host.
Weight: Varies depending on Host.

Powers: Incredibly strong and somewhat agile. Can occupy any living or machine host, Technopath, Can interact with nearly all forms of technology and also create/replicate many gadget's he has seen/interacted with, given the right materials. XT-007 can harden itself to become a form of armor, or even cloak itself to become somewhat invisible. Also can create/absorb bursts of electricity as a defensive mechanism. He sometimes picks up traits of his living hosts... be them good or bad.

Weaknesses: XT-007 is succeptable to Advanced computer virus (However he does have certain defences against them). Also Sonic vibrations will weaken/sever his connection with any of his living hosts. EMP (Electro-magnetic pulse) weapons will weaken/ sever his connection with any of his machine hosts and also stun him for a short amount of time.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): XT-007 is currently Host to a simple humanoid robot he created with spare machine parts. XT-007 can form weaponry and other accesories as an extension of it's host body.

Appearance: Black with visible circuitry running throughout that can glow and change colors. Appearance may vary depending on the Host.

His current objective is to seek out and assist Nick Fury. He was ordered to do so by his creator (a little known, but highly genius bio-engineer) right before he was killed by an explosion and the lab XT-007 was born in was raided by men who wanted to use him as a terrorist weapon.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on May 30th, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2009 12:25 AM