KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia landed perfectly on her feet and put her hood up back over her head,Putting the remainder of her apple back in her pouch she then made her way to where the smoke was coming from she was very fast even though she was human, She was almost there when she heard sounds of fighting wanting not to be seen she moved fast but carefully and saw 2 of the kaja fighting the orcs.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:52 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yet another Kajan got in his way and interrupted his battle by stealing his would be kills.

"And just who in the hell are you and how dare you come and try to steal my glory from the deaths of my fallen enemies?!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 10:35 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

The Kaja were so fast, Can-Yu couldn't even see what was going on. In a matter of seconds, there were no more orcs. "I'll wait and see what the human does..."

As he said that, he noticed yet another human, running quickly from the east to where the fight was. If she wanted to fight, there was nothing else to kill. The kaja were in such a bloodlust that they'd probably kill her as well.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 12:56 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun sat down on the grass and pulled an arrow from her shoulder and then reached to get one from her back. She hissed as she couldnt quite reach. she looked up to see the Male Kajan who found her riddle with arrows. her eyes widened and she ran over to him on all fours wit hthe arror still in her own back. She got on two legs as she got up to him and attempted to help him get the arrows out. She didnt know if he would accept her help or not so she was alert just incase he snapped at her.... she pulled one out~

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:53 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood turned around in anger and was about to slit someone's throat but pulled his claws back when he found out it was the weakling.

"How dare you shame my Kajan pride with aid?! Stay out of trouble weakling and let me handle this! Do not endanger yourself lest you not fear death!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 03:59 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx looked over at the the Male Kaja... wondering what crawled up his butt...so to speak :P While pulling an arrow out of his shoulder and reaching for another in his lower back.
"Well, i for one wouldn't mind some aid"
He looked at the young female... "Nice to meetcha, it's been so long since iv'e seen any of my kind"
Still fidgeting trying to reach the lower arrow. He gave up for a moment and pulled out one of his flasks and took a quick chug.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:11 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Mental note: Kaja are extremely pain resistant. Try not to get in a fight, even though i would, of course win.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:16 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia was hiding behind a large boulder she could see that the kaja had stopped fighting, there was several orcs found disembowled on the floor. ~ quite bloodthirsty these kajas ~ Staring at the kaja she got a feeling that she was being watched by something,She looked around but couden't see anything so carried on watching the kaja with a bored look on her face.

Last edited by Boudecia on Apr 26th, 2009 at 06:48 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:38 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood looked back at the other Kajan with much disdain. His words of needing help not only shamed him but their entire race. True the Kajas are one but they are still independent and fight alone. It is dishonorable for a losing or dying Kajan to be saved from battle against a worthy adversary. Rood already made the mistake of letting the weak female live, but he will not make that mistake again and help the other male.

"Well then you deserve to die. Where is your pride? We either defeat our enemies in front of us or we die an honorable death. I need no help from you or her, do not touch me, do not try to tend to my wounds, after I am done killing them I will tend to myself!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:42 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hmm, the human female seems to be looking for something. Also, the big Kajan seems to be getting angry. These beings are filled with bloodlust. I don't even want to look at them. But I must.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:46 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Still watching the kaja she was eyeing the one who seemed more angry than the others, out of curiosity she continued to watch and see if he was going to do something about it, she then took out the remaining apple out her pouch and took a big bite out of it becoming aware that she was being watched by something she was ready if it should choose to be hostile and come out of where it was hiding.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:09 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

That female human seems pretty focused, as if she is ready for something. Odd. Maybe I should go and talk toher. Nah, i'll wait until the Kaja stop argueing.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:28 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato sighed seeing that they seemingly ignoring the 3 remaining orcs, he swiftly ran over with drawing one of his swords. he spun around him and thrust it behind himself, the sword went straight through the orcs torso and he pulld it out and hit the next one with the hilt casuing it to stumble. He swung his armored leg into the orcs shin making it grunt as it hit the ground . He sheathed his sword and pulled his shield out, in one swift motion he slammed the shield into the orcs throat. He placed his shield back whne an arrow came at him, his hand moved up and he grabbed the air out of the air and snapped it. Cato began to laugh when the orc kept firing arrows forcing him to pull his shield back out.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:43 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Can-Yu watched in amazement. That human just caught an arrow! In his hand!

I wonder if he's noticed me yet?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:46 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Do you see what you two weaklings have done?! Your interference has distracted me from my task at hand and now something that smells like a human has killed two of them. Unlike you two I won't be upstaged by some human or anyone else for that matter.

Rood ignores anything the have to say and takes 3 shots to the chest that causes him to stumble back but only for a few seconds but his resiliency is as big as his pride. The goblin shares the same fate as his fallen bretheren. Rood pounces him and disembowels his stomach. His claws were now dyed crimson and he was ready to keep feeding his insatiable lust. Although the other Kajans got in his way and attacked they were still his people and the glory could've been shared, but now that they were helped by a human their glory and pride was dealt a thunderous blow. Rood was not happy at all and he stared Cato down with extreme prejudice.

"I do not recall asking for your help. You have disgraced us all by showing your "presence". I have no need to be indebted to some human either. You're culture and ethics are already plaguing my people as you can see"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:05 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Uh oh, now the human is getting yelled at. That Kajan is unbeleivable. He must have taken 20 arrows, and it seems like he hasn't felt a thing! The human doesn't stand a chance against him. I think i'll stay hidden until the right moment arrives.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:10 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato smirked and stared back at him "Really now, Well you seemed to have been forgetting them. I wasn't doing it to have you indebting to me, I was doing becauseI looked like the approatite action at the time. But If it is a fight you are looking forward you will get it"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:11 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia watched the angry kaja looking at the human who had defeated the 2 orcs she thought to herself * Hmm that kaja should be grateful that my human kind was willing to help these proud freaks * She was ready to back her fellow human should he attack him.

Last edited by Boudecia on Apr 26th, 2009 at 08:23 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I fight to the death, and I pull my punches for no man, woman or beast."

Rood's heavy breathing began to slow down as the blood dripped to the ground.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:18 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato shook his head "Well that's great but you could be useful to your kind, So if avoidable I will not kill you" He just stood there with his shield "If we must fight then come on, It shall be interesting" He stretched his shoulders a little and cracked his neck as he readied him self for combat.

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Apr 26th, 2009 at 08:27 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:22 AM