KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~ Chun tilted her head to the side then shook it.~ Him? Heck no. He couldnt if he wanted to. I just... dont want you to go again.. Chun hugged him again, this time softly and rested her head against his chest, purring.~

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Well I'm here for the time being and I'll be here for a while. So I suppose I should apologize to the new guy for my buh...raa...ashness....earlier."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato shrugged as he watched the little reunion, he began to wonder what exactly their next move would be.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:23 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun looked to the others and cleared her throat stepping back from Rood.~ Okay... Well if everyone is ready to move we will make our way to the next town. Get some supplies and then decide our next move.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:30 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Aliir liked this new rustling for movement, especially since they probably knew where the nearest town was. Keeping his composure and monotonous voice he interjected, "movement sounds like an excellent plan. In fact if we're going to do it, we should probably be moving now. I haven't been keeping tabs on 'The Devourer's' movements so they can be closer to us then I had drawn them to be." Aliir paused for a moment to see if they were up to the task. If anything, a rumble in one of their stomachs and a low shortage of food would patent the trip nicely. Well, one could hope...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 04:06 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

( I'm Back smile )

Vexx nodded, he was ready to go.

Flarg quickly ducked back into Vexx's backpack, absolutely terrified of Rood.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:11 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia was all set to go as well "Right if we head east there's a town not that far from here "

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 06:20 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun Chun nodded to Lucrecia.~ Then we will go that way. Well, Anyone who is coming grab your gear and lets get moving. ~Chun picked up her bag and her boe staff and made her way to the road.~

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 07:22 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato nodded and went back to pick up his equipment, after putting on all of his armor he grabbed his weapons. He strapped his sword and mace to their correct places and began to follow Chun.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 08:12 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Excellent, movement. First thing on my list of things to do. A map of the surrounding area and food....hmmm maybe food first. Yes food first, then map, then supplies. Something caught his mind that caused his ears to twitch.

"Excuse me, uhhh..." well we didn't necessarily exchange pleasantries in our little tussle before, "right well I didn't quite catch your name, nor you mine. In fact it's not really important. What is important is this: do you happen to know the name of the town we are travelling to?" The more time left alone with the thought that it could be the Luthine village run by the notorious Kajan 'Miane', the more it became pressing for him to know. "For bearings and what not. Cartography, a very probing field..."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 09:45 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun kept walking not looking to the other Kajan.~ You are right. Names are not important right now. As for the name of the town I am unsure. Lucrecia seems to know of it. Ask her. ~She stopped at the road and looked both ways to see if anyone was already on it before stepping out and making her way in the direction of Said town.~ Lets just hope its a still standing one. If not im sure there will be some things we can scavenge.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 07:16 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"If there isn't then we'll be fine. I've survived this long without without supplies and stuff like that. You should get more in touch with your primal side, cities are so boring, I hate that type of structure."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 07:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun smiled to Rood slightly I am in touch with my Primal side. I caught my own food this morning but you had yet to return when I did. However we have Humans and Elfs with us who would probably like to not waste their energy chasing down food when we can simple pack some just as easy if not more. Chun turned to Rood and put a hand on his neck sinking her claws deep into his skin. She pulled him down to her level and kissed him. Okay? Come on. We have a life or death journey ahead of us. She let him go and turned to continue walking.~

~A small goblin was hidding in a tree nearby the group. Seeing them walk off and towards the next town the little goblin jumped out of tree and landed in a puff of smoke. He appeard in the Throne room of the Dark One. " My Lord! T-they are on their way to the next town. We have units there already awaiting their arrival and your word to act should they need to be E-exterminated. S-s-Sire.." the Goblin held his hands up as he cowered. The Dark One laughed Go to the town and send word that our friends are on the way. Tell them either the Brothers kill them, or I will kill the Brothers. Now... Go! The Dark One waved his hand and the goblin faded with a frightened shriek to appear between two houses in the town. " Oh my... That always makes me feel nausious.. " After throwing up the goblin ran off in search of the Dark Ones spys that littered the Town, and the Three known only as the Brothers who ran the district.~

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 12:54 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

There was nothing Rood could do or say back. The debate was pretty much over and Chun laid down the law and he submitted like a child.

"Y-Yes...Understood..."

He continued to follow behind her with his head held down low, he was unable to hold his head higher than hers out of respect and submission.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:05 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato nodded and began to walk behind the group, he looked over to Lucreia and smiled as they head towards the town. "For the record I don't mind hunting for food"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:09 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx casually walked along side the group thinking to himself.
Flarg, still hiding in his backpack and peaking out through a small hole, began to hum a song.
It was strangely familiar to Vexx, reminded him of his village.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:27 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Can-Yu saw the others leaving, and followed, walking on the ground instead of on his carpet.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:38 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Aliir saw the way this female Kajan treated her supposed significant other. What seemed the most puzzling is the subjection of the male Kajan to her invasive courtship. Strange he thought. He didn't mull much longer on the thought. As he was leaving the camp, his ears perked to a muffled puffing sound. Calmly but quickly he turned his head to only catch the extremely faded remains of what seemed to him a dust cloud. Aliir felt in the back of his mind, a little nagging feeling of fear and insecurity. But as he saw it, as long as he was with the group, he'd have nothing too overwhelming to worry about.

Recalling the girl who had just spoken, and the female Kajan's passive motion in her direction, Aliir approached her cautiously and inquired, "Excuse me, Lucreatia is it? I am..." He paused well not point in lying now, you're not going anyway at this point, "Aliir," he continued, "you wouldn't happen to know the name of the town we are heading to?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 04:31 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia eyed the mysterious kaja still not trusting his intentions " It's called Gludin town it's quite tolerable of different races,However with all the recent atacks on different villages and towns lately just don't expect a warm welcome.. they most probably have their guard up" she then held her chakram tight in her hand and quickened the pace a bit.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:48 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun nodded.~ Right. The sooner we get there the sooner we can leave. I dont plan to stay long. When we get there, do what you need to do then meet at the front gate. We leave again when everyone is done getting what ever it is they need. Looked forward and quickened her pace too.~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 08:15 PM