KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia looked back at Cato and smiled "well we have a about an hour before it starts so i would stock up on supplys oh and there is a good blacksmith here to sharpen up them weapons or buy new ones " she then walked on ahead and people kept staring at her as she was quite the legend and undefeated winner of the tournament so far.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:26 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~After signing up for the tournament Chun went to Rood and smirked to him Father always told me if I ever came of age to enter one of these I should Forget it. He was always so protective of me. She grinned at him and leaned into Roods chest.~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:32 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx looked at the barkeep and ordered a round of his finest booze for himself and Can-yu. He also had him fill up his flasks for later.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:38 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Three men walked up to the Registration table to sign up for the Tournament. One was very tall and his muscles were huge for a human. The second was medium of a medium build and carried twin swords upon his back. The third looked like a Teenage kid equiped with only a bag, the strap going from his left shoulder to the bag on his right hip. The first man put his name down and waited for the other two before the three made their way into the arena for the fights.~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:11 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"If we're set to face off in the tournament then I will forfeit the match for you."

Rood was heavily against simply giving up in a fight, but he would do it for her. There are a lot of things he would do that he wouldn't naturally do of his own free will.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:17 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun rolled her eyes and looked up at him~ Oh come on. Wheres the fun in that? I wana fight you when you are ... at.. she trailed off as she looked behind Rood to the three men walking by. she tilted her head to the side and then shook her head some, looking back to Rood. This is more for entertainment to the masses then anything else. At least we should put on a good show. and I wouldnt mind fighting you for real anyway. She smirked wickedly, her statement implying she was holding back when they fought each other.~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:20 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato smiled and stepped rigth behind both Rood and Chun, he palced his arms around there shoulders and hie head inbetween theres. He smiled and looked at both of them

"doesn't matter because Neither of you will get past me" he kaughed as he spoke and let them go walking back over by Lucrecia.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:28 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun smirked at Cato while she growled. When he turned his back to leave she ran up and put an arm around his neck, loosly and playfully~ We shall see human. She let him go and pushed him gently towards Lucrecia before going back to Rood herself with a playful giggle. she looked to Rood, this is gona be fun!

~the three men stood a ways away, watching them. One of them muttered, unheard by the group "... yes it will.. "~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:31 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood growled and clenched his fists together.

"Am I at least allowed to kill anyone that I fight? I think there are a few around here that deserve death."

Rood said in relation to Cato's words, he only hoped that Chun will give him the o.k. to kill her friends.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun shrugged I didnt see anything in the rules saying you cant kill the one you were up against. Though personally I would try to avoid that. But if it came down to me and my opponent I would kill him. but thats just me. you dont need my permission to do anything Rood. You are your own person. She gently moved a hand across his cheek before she walked by to look at the ring where the fighting would take place.~

((P.S. I do not wish to control the Three. If you wish to control one for thr fights then say which one you wish to control in the OOC thread, then ill whisper you with what they can do. I wish to keep the Abilities secret for a surprising twist and all. ^_^))

((Edit: Plz if you volunteer for one you can not have them fight against your own Character.))

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:48 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Don't let this die.)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 09:58 AM
Shad0w_Frost

After Vexx got his booze he walked out and made his way to the registration table, He decided to sign up for the Tournament after all.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 03:57 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia was getting her chakram sharpened in the blacksmith's shop,While the blacksmith was doing his job she had a look at the many weapons and items that were on display there.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:44 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh sry. I kinda lost track of this ^-^. Okay we have ppl to play 2 of the three and ill just take the short guy. -.-' ))

~Lily made her way over to the Blacksmith where Lucrecia was. So I heard you won this a few times. Got any insight on the constant players? She leanes upon the wall, eyeing the weaponry and arching a brow in curiosity.~

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 07:30 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia looked at Chun "Yes i have won, however the main players who i like to call them...well they am known as the three, Dirty players they am well. if you going to watch anyone in the tournament keep your eyes sharp on them "she replied and carried on browsing at the weapons.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 07:37 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily nodded some. Thanks for the heads up. Ill keep it in mind. Lily looked about at all the weapons before stepping out of the Black Smith. She walked around the Town a bit by herself before being grabbed and pulled into a dark alley~

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 07:40 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato glanced around for a few moments before shrugging, he was bored and couldnt wait for the tournament. He figured he'd wait a few mor minutes to see if the others did anything before walking around.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:50 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood noticed he was away from Chun and he was completely lost. He had no idea where to go or what to do now. He just sat there on the ground and thought about everything that has transpired. He was once a fearless warrior who bowed to no one, but one fight has turned him into a submissive kitten stricken by feelings of love passion. The worst part of all of this is that he didn't care, not at all. He always secretly wanted someone to put him in his place and Chun has. His mind eventually wanders off of the subject and back to the possibility of killing Cato if they were to fight in the tournament.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:00 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia Payed the Blacksmiths for his services and thanked him as he did a really good job in sharpening her Chakram,She also Brought numerous other items from him and put them in her pouch and headed out the store.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:10 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun Chun appeared by Rood. Hey. Whatcha thinkin about? She was standing behind him and then she put her arms around his neck in a hug and leaned against his back, her chest pressing against him, her face to the left of his. Thinkin about all the fun we are gona have in the tournament? I know I am. I cant wait! As if on cue there was a a chorus of Trumpets announcing it was about to begin. Oh! We better get going! ~

~The smaller of "The Three" looked to the sound of the Trumpets. Lets go guys.. The teen - looking one of the Three stepped out into the Arena where the contestants stood so that the audience may see who would be pertisipating. Junior was his name. He had a bright red bag strapped around him, which he kept a hand upon at all times. Along with his two brothers he stood and waited for the announcer to stat the rules and what not, not really caring for them.~

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:17 PM