KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Chun appeared by Rood unless she has a twin and I get double the fun!)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Fixed ^-^ ))

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:20 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Thinking of how much fun killing the pig Cato will be. I really can't wait for you to win this Chun. This will be one of your most memorable moments.

The middle brother stood there still cloaked and refused to the light to hit his face. He was ready for this show to get on the road.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:29 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx came up beside Chun and Rood, smiling and chugging some of his booze before the fight. He patted Rood on the head as if he were a child and spoke to Chun. "Ello Miss Chun...Excited about the tournament? Some of the competition looks... interesting."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:03 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun grinned, she would of Grinned wider but she saw him pat Rood on the head. She had already said he didnt have to stop being who he was so she was half expecting Rood to punch Vexx in the face. Yeah! I cant wait to get started! She balled up her fist infront of her to show her enthusiasum, a bright Red ring on her finger.~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:06 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"You know throughout my time here I have learned how to kill creatures in a number of ways, but nothing satisfies me more than hearing them scream out in pain with a slit throat. The blood really turns you on as it bubbles with each cry for help you would try to make. Touch me again and you will have given me a reason to use death to please myself yet again."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:10 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun bit her lip to avoid smiling. You sure do have a way with words Rood. She smiled at him with her eyes then looked to the Announcer. It was another Kajan Female. Welcome! One and all to this years Tournament!! The crowd began to cheer. The next few days are going to be full of Blood! Gore! and maybe some Audience Participation. If we all remember Last years when a part of the Stands... oh. I was just told to NOT remind everyone about that! she rubbed her neck in an embarrased fashion. You all know the rules but according to the Handbook I must say them anyway! People began to boo and shouted for the fights to start. Hey! dont kill the messenger Im just doing my job! Anyway there are 3 ways for you to lose a match! If you are out of the ring for 10 seconds then you lose! If you are knocked down and do not get up before 10 seconds are up you lose! And Finally, and our Audience likes this one more then the first two.. You lose.... if you Die!! to this last part the crowd began to cheer again. Alright! Now the contestants will go and take thier seats in the Boxes ((kinda like the Executive rooms above the stands at a Football game.)) and will enter the ring as called. The first fight will begin in 10 Minutes! the crowd began to throw trash at her. Hey! I am so not cleaning this up! AH! A cup hit her in the face and she ran off the Arena floor.~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:24 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx chuckled at Rood and took another swig of his drink. "Save it fer tha ring sugar britches!"
He was intentionally fueling Rood's rage for the tournament.
He then winked at Chun and noticed the bright red ring she was wearing. "Speaking of rings...Thats a nice one darlin. Where'd ya get it? "

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:25 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"When it comes to death my darling I am a poet, and yes I already know it."

He was ready to fight and to kill any and everyone that would stand before him outside of Chun.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 11:21 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato walked over by the others and looked around it was amazing such a large crowd for a blood sport. He liked it though even if he wasn't gonna kill his opponets, while he has killed in battle many times he never killed for sport.

The larger brother walked over by the other two as he awaited to fight

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 01:57 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Can-Yu drank his beer and walked out of the pub towards the Arena. Even if he wouldn't fight, he still enjoyed watching people kill each other. The seat he found had a great view of the field, and he eagerly awaited the first fight.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 03:35 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~The announcer Femal Kajan made her way onto the Arena again. OOOOOOOOOOO KAY!!! Its time for the FIRST fight! The first fight shall be... Rood! Versus... Joro Mitsuga!.. You guys have 5 minutes to get to the ring or you Forfiet! So hurry your butts up and get down here!! Chun smiled at Rood. Looks like you get to show me what you are made of big guy. ~

~The Youngest brother looked to Joro Do it quickly... The sooner we get through this the sooner we can go back home. He eyed Joro lightly, eyes Intimidating.~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 08:17 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

'So what do I get after I win? Don't worry about answering that now. I'll use the suspense from wondering to push myself even further."

He made his way to the arena with the intent of winning and bringing honor to Chun and his very own name.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 10:26 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro nodded to the younger brother and looked around he smiled tohimself as he began to think how easy this would be. He walked into the arena his warhammer firmly on his back As he was getting ready. He looked and saw Rood they were about the same size which didn't matter to Joro just made the whole thing all the more satisfying. He stood there awaiting for the round to finally start.

(please log in to view the image) (like this but with a warhammer)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:12 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~The announcer stood in the center of the Ring with Rood and Joro on Opposite sides of her. Wow! Two Gigantic people for the first match. This seems to be a fight of Strength if nothing else! ... though I am rooting for the Mighty Rood. Chun almost threw herself out of the Viewing box window, yelling at the Announcer. It was hardly legible but Kajan and Elfs would hear her yelling about ripping the Announcers head off and feeding it to the fish in the Nearby lake. Oh.. heh.. Just my luck he is spoken for. ANYWAY! You both know the rules. Out of the ring for more then 10 minutes then you lose. Knocked out for more then 10 minutes then you lose. Or if you die... well you die so you cant win. He he he he. LETS GET READY TO..... FIGHT!!! The announcer suddenly turned and ran off the arena floor to take cover and get out of the way.~

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:12 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood's body was feeling fine and at it's peak so the disease within his body shouldn't hold him back. He wanted to test his opponent's abilities so he charged at him while holding back his true potential. Once the gap was closed he leapt in the air and commenced his pounce attack.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 01:05 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro gripped his Hammer tightly as he stared forward at Rood he was waiting to see what form of action he would take. As expected Rood charged forward as he ra closer Joro waited. As soon as Rood leapt in the air Joro Swung his warhammer into the air stricking him in the side. He was expecting somhing like that to be the very first attack, it was dissapointing.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 01:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The blow was hard but not enough to put Rood down. This guy has probably spent all of his time fighting Kajans so he would by now know their animalistic attack patterns. It mattered not to Rood however, he kept his beastial onslaught coming with another pounce.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 01:45 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~The crowd roared out as Rood got hit with the hammer. Wow! Rood just got SLAMMED by the human giants Hammer! And Rood keeps Going! This seems like a Kajan NOT to be messed with. But can he dish as good as he takes?! Chun grumbled a bit. Some spectators were holding onto her so she wouldnt jump out the window and kill the Announcer.~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 01:51 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia came up by the stands and was watching the match,she was wearing brand new solid gold armour, with her newly sharpened Chakram on her clip belt and her brand new Sword that she purchased at the blacksmiths that she brought along with some more items,She was carried her sword in her back belt her eyes was fixed on the match untill she felt numerous people looking her way "What are you looking at,Eyes front or lose them " she said giving them the dead eyes and raised her eyebrow and looked back to the crowd.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 04:12 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote