KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

They're getting into battle stances. Perhaps i should... intervene? Or not, this will be a fun fight to watch.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:28 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia decided to wait and watch untill her assistance was needed she thought to herself that she had seen her fellow human from somewhere before, she thought she noticed something else watching as well but she just nodded and carried on looking at the two people gearing up for a fight.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:30 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood licked the blood off of his claws and looked back at his "weak" brothers.

"Watch and learn kiddies, this is how a true warrior fights."

He looks back at Cato and holds out three claws.

"Three minutes, three minutes is all the time I have to spare on you. I have other things to do today, so just try to survive."

He looks back at Vexx and Chun, the girl was still hurt and needed medical aid or an assisted suicide. Either way Rood planned on giving it to her. He then took out the last arrow in his chest and threw it to the ground before Cato.

"Do you see that? That is the only drop of my blood you will see. I await your attempt human."

Rood spreads his arms out and awaits his attack. Rood was not known for using defensive stances, his style was comprised of complete offense and speed.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato shrugged and twisted his body to the side, his arm strecthed as far as he could with the shield in his hand. He spun his body back to starting position swiftly, as he did he released the shield at a downward angle. It soared downward slicing trhough the air and striking against MaMood's lower shin area. His legs were ready to sprint back to the shield incase needed.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:45 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx simply stood back and chuckled at Rood, taking another drink from his flask.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:25 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chuns tail wrapped around the arrow and pulled it out of her back. She let out a painful roar and then looked to The Kajan male and the human he was about to fight. She ran up and stood between them, her fur standing up on her back, her blue eyes yellow, blood going through her fur in the spots she removed the arrows. She was growling at the human.~ We were just ATTACKED by the Dark Ones Forces and YOU two BICKER! She talked to them both but she seem more protective to the Kajan male behind her.~

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:28 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

blurry weak, a battered and bruised Naimah rises from the bushes only to crouch again. There, infront of her rests an Elf and his carpet, oblivious to the fact that she was crouched only 2 feet behind him, hungry.... but instead of pouncing, she quickly finds the nearest branch and hoists herself up in a large tree. almost too weak to hold on with hands she lays there flat and unmoving, tail swinging, gently brushing the back of the Elf's hair...still hungry

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 04:11 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx reached around, finally plucking the arrow from his lower back. Wrapping his long red cloth tight around his wounds.
He then calmly walked up closer to the others, nodding in agreement to what the young female had said.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 04:15 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood fell to his knees and after the shield attack. He was about to regain his footing but Chun got in his way yet again.

"I care not for some "Dark One" I'll kill him the same way I kill everything, now step aside weakling and let me finish this. I'll listen to what you say in three minutes!"

He brushes her aside and brushes his knees off.

"So you discard your shield in the beginning of the battle, therefore you leave a weakness open. That is why you have a shield right? To protect a weakness, thats why you wear armor am I right? I on the other hand have no defenses, I have no shields, my armor is my skin. Defense implies weakness, a weakness you wish to cover up and my style focuses on complete offense and speed. Now if there will be no more interruptions from my weakling bretheren or any "Dark Forces" then lets finish this, our time is almost up anyway."

Mood fell to the ground on all fours and started charging towards Cato zig zagging around him with his speed. He waits for an opportune time and pounces towards him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 04:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

The smell of blood drifted around Naimah's neck and into her fuzzy nose which twitched. she wanted this Elf, it smelled so good, but she vowed never to go down that road again, blood lusted, a killer.

she brings her tail back to her back to reach in her pack for a snack, a leaf wrap, berry pouches, something...anything. when she finds it is no longer attached to her body.

where is it... whispered a raspy Naimah

...tail twitching amongst the trees searching for any sign of the black leather, feather draped, torn and tattered back pack. Then she saw it... there... underneath the Elf's carpet, peaking out of its back right corner, laughing at her, teasing her, daring her to try to grab it without being seen.

maybe if i ...thought Naimah as she grabbed a small branch from the tree and attempted to prop up the corner with the twig while she carefully slid her lucky pack form under it with her long tail.

careful tail, be gentle we cannot allow him to see us, but we cannot leave our packpack either

gently sliding, pulling, tugging, she was hanging by her back legs which were not her strongest point...

she found herself beginning to...

oh no mi mi dont fall!

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 04:34 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Rood fell to his knees and after the shield attack. He was about to regain his footing but Chun got in his way yet again.

"I care not for some "Dark One" I'll kill him the same way I kill everything, now step aside weakling and let me finish this. I'll listen to what you say in three minutes!"

He brushes her aside and brushes his knees off.

"So you discard your shield in the beginning of the battle, therefore you leave a weakness open. That is why you have a shield right? To protect a weakness, thats why you wear armor am I right? I on the other hand have no defenses, I have no shields, my armor is my skin. Defense implies weakness, a weakness you wish to cover up and my style focuses on complete offense and speed. Now if there will be no more interruptions from my weakling bretheren or any "Dark Forces" then lets finish this, our time is almost up anyway."

Mood fell to the ground on all fours and started charging towards Cato zig zagging around him with his speed. He waits for an opportune time and pounces towards him.

A split second decision lead to Vexx lunging at Rood, taking him to the ground and attempting to restrain him, "Calm down, hot head... He means us no harm...."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 04:39 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yet another obstacle in his way, his bretheren were doing nothing but tarnishing the honor of him and the duel. He flexes Vexx off and stands up.

"Do...not...get...in...my...way! What do you mean he means us no harm?! He hit me with his shield!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:03 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato walked over to where his shield was, he kneeled down and lifted his shield back up. He walked over to Rood and smirked "I use a shield and armor beacuse it's smart, just because I don't have claws doesnt make me weak, for i use my resources. My defense becomes my offensfe, my weakness my strength" He sturned his hand with the shield sideways hard across roods face before taken hop backwards. "Show me your strength, and I will grind it into nothing before you" he said pulling his mace out with his free hand.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:26 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx got back up, seeing what the human had done after he stood up for him. Vexx sighed.. "ok... now he means us harm... Go get em champ!"

Vexx drew his sword and let out a growl.

He waited at the ready... this human could no longer be trusted.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:34 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Once you bring in an outside source you admit your own weakness, once again which is why I don't use weapons nor defend. As I said your ideology failure has already spread to my brothers. The one behind me feels the need to use a sword now. You should be thanking him though and the female. Due to their constant interference your three minutes are up and I don't have time for this anymore."

The three minutes were up and Rood was a man of his word, he didn't have anymore time to fight even if that meant he was the loser of this bout seeing as he was unable to land a blow due to continuos interference. He turned around and slowly and began his retreat. He decided to leave the other two in each other's care.

"Later days you two."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:06 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia who had been watching for a while knew that her fellow human required some assistance she came out from around the boulder and walked with a purpose with her hood still up and her black cape swishing behind her she stood behind her fellow human and looked directly at the kaja

~ hey back off ~
Her hand held firm tight on her chakras.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:14 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx looked upon the newcomer, a bit more tipsy than he was 5 minutes ago.. his booze was sinking in and he was starting to get frustrated.
"You first, wench! ....Tell your dog to back down."
He said, thinking she was with this other human.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Apr 26th, 2009 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:24 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

She smirked for a second her hand firm on her chakras she then lowered her hood her black hair flowed ~ what a kaja being a gentleman? Letting a woman go first oh please ( raising her chakras high up )

Last edited by Boudecia on Apr 26th, 2009 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:32 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx readied himself for a tussle....swerving back and forth, but keeping his stance.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:38 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

~ what not afraid of a woman are you ~
( Laughing )

~ come kaja show me what you got ~

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:42 PM