KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pandoraspunani

There she was on all fours, back pack high held by the tail, sprinting as fast as she could giggle a bit at the swift get away.

Little did Naimah know she had run directly in the middle of a very tense group of kajas, humans, and some very dead orcs.

oh...uh....excuse me

Seeing everyone was upright she decides to do so as well, poking her chest out a bit being prideful. Slowly moving towards a familar face, she was from a different tribe than Chun but their family had been friends

Whispering hi, what happened?

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:52 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"Once you bring in an outside source you admit your own weakness, once again which is why I don't use weapons nor defend. As I said your ideology failure has already spread to my brothers. The one behind me feels the need to use a sword now. You should be thanking him though and the female. Due to their constant interference your three minutes are up and I don't have time for this anymore."

The three minutes were up and Rood was a man of his word, he didn't have anymore time to fight even if that meant he was the loser of this bout seeing as he was unable to land a blow due to continuos interference. He turned around and slowly and began his retreat. He decided to leave the other two in each other's care.

"Later days you two."

Chun ran over and around to be infront of Rood. She stood before him with a big grin on her face. Thanks for the help! I dont know what came over me. She contionued to grin then looked to his wounds her mouth fell open. Oh my! Let me help you. she walked over to him then glared up at him. And before you protest I advise you stuff it before I drop you and Help you against your will. She gave him a fierce look, Fiercer then one would expect.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:15 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Realizing she missed a lot that had transpired she retired to the ground where she was standing, sitting in om, snackin on a berry bar be had mixed wit oats earlier. Her left forearm was bleeding, licked it clean and observed the group

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:24 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He looks down at her and laughs at her cute threats. He was in no immediate danger and he would be completely healed in no time.

"Tahaha little one, you wish to help me? Keep your threats to yourself for you are not the one to tame me. Your lady friend seems to want your attention. I will be fine."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

don't mind me I like to watch.... Berry pouch?

Offers up a piece of her snack, mouth full, cheeks puffed a bit

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:30 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Silly! I dont wana tame you. I know all to well what it is like for someone to try and tame you. Her big grin faded as her eyes look to the side in memories. she then looked back to him for a moment before looking down again. ...sorry to bother you. She turned and walked off, after a few feet away she was on all fours. She jumped into a tree and looked over her own many wounds.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:46 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I had noticed the kaja when she had first walked up behind me. Now she had run straight into the middle of the group. I think she is the only one who knows i am here. She will probably give me away in a moment, so i will reveal myself.

Can-Yu rose into the air, and floated leisurely over next to the group, taking care to stay higher than the kaja could jump.

"Hello all, I have been watching this little fight from over there. This is quite a group we have here. Savage beasts and not much better humans. Since everyone else had revealed themselves, i thought i might as well. I am the Great Can-Yu, former Fire Mage Master of the Grand Elf Council." *Waits for Applause... when none comes, he loses his thunder, and waits for someone to reply*

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:53 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Tis a shame you feel that way then. Where did all of that fire go you once had? Your sadness makes you even more weaker. Come here for a minute I wish to show you something."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Growls a bit u were the one who landed on my packpack... Watch where u park ur shit next time I almost had to snatch u up just toget it

Flings her tail in his direction making a whip like motion

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:03 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm sorry you feel that way (not!). As for you tough guy, i think i'll wait up here, out of the reach of your claws. I have pretty good eyesight though, so if you hold it up, i will probably be able to see it."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:12 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Edit: Wait. Wei did you mean me or Anon to come here?))

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:13 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(I was talking to Chun Rood has no idea whats going on with the others.)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:15 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Chun looks up from her spot in the tree. She grins wide again and pushs off the trunk hard, the wood whining under the force she used. She scampered quickly over to Rood and skidded to a stop before him. She stood up on two legs and tilted her head to the side. What is it? Her tail swayed side to side.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:17 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Can-Yu spoke before Rood could answer.

"If you are talking about me, i am an elf. Most beutiful of all races. I am also well versed in the ways of magic. For example, i can make the grass next to you burst into flames. *Snaps fingers and says a word*

A tuft of flame appeares next to Chun, then rises up to her height.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:18 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Zalin stoop at the very tip of a tree. He didnt move and he swayed lightly as the tree did in the wind. No one had noticed him yet. -They are active again- he thought to himself. He casts his eyes to the others. The Kaja, the Humans and the other of his kind. He looks to the fire and slowly draws his bow. He aims it to the flames and fires. As the arrow flies it turns blue and as it enters the flames they turn to ice.=

.... I never knew I would see the day when my own flaunts his powers.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:48 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood was surprised by the fire attack, but even more surprised by an ice arrow that "saved" them. There were too many people here and Rood didn't like having a huge audience.

"Guess I'll show you later."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:59 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato shrugged and placed his shield back onto his back, he then put the mace back where it went.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

stretching as most cats do wiht her bottom up first then her back she remains on all fours... then stands to her full peak of 6'5 making her figure more apparent and curvy. from her bag she pulls a map

this is where i have been trying to get to, i ran into a band of orcs thats how i got this scratch, u think thats bad u should see what i did to them

in all honesty it was a pretty hard fight she barely made it if it hadnt of been for the trees, she just didnt want the others to know

its call Meozma (may=oz=ma) im told some other Kaja's were trying to meet there. i dont know why but thats what i was told. but now that i found you guys this seems much more interesting

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:10 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Zalin watched them blankly. After a moment his body shimmered and he was gone. -Guess I will watch them. Seems danger follows them and it will be interesting.-=

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:10 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

As soon as the fire turned to ice she got to her feet and scampered to Rood wrapping her arms around his left arm. Seems she was afraid a little bit. She looked to the Elf who made the fire and glared. You Meany! What are you trying to do, Kill me?! You singed my fur that last part she said through a pout

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:21 PM