KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pandoraspunani

giggling

and look at that tail

she had noticed it was burned at the tip....crouching she pounced at the wounded tail. pawing it and fiddling with it laughing

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:26 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

She jumped back and held on him in fear. The situaton was not dire enough for her to do so.

"What is wrong with you?! Do you jump at every unknown action that surprises you? Let go of all of this fear at once. And you, how special are you? Your obliviouness astounds me.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:29 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

the boom in his voice made her a little fearful...but she liked it

she's just scared, why r u so hard, your with your kind, relax we all help one another thats what Kaja's do

gently brushing his shoulder

its ok to show some vulnerability or atleast be nice ugh!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:33 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Chun blinked a bit and looked at the other pawing at her tail. She let Rood go and snatched her tail. Hey! Dont play with my tail! she pouted as she smoothed out her fut.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:35 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Chun blinked a bit and looked at the other pawing at her tail. She let Rood go and snatched her tail. Hey! Dont play with my tail! she pouted as she smoothed out her fut.

(my previous message comes after this)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:36 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood just stared at her. He gave her The People's Eyebrow (I know you all remember that) and pulled his arm away from her.

"Be nice? Vulnerability is weakness, and I'd hate to tell you dude but my mood is always rude."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 09:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Glares at him

whaT's everyones name anyway? I'm Naimah na eem uh

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:08 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Chun Chun stepped back from Rood and lowered her gaze again. Her eyes widened in horror as she put a hand to the bas of her neck. she then began to look around franticaly. Oh no! I lost it! Chun spun around and scampered along every path she had walked. she then seemed to spot what she had lost. She let out a growl and leaped over and landed in a roll as she grabbed it. It was a necklace. A Silver chain with some kind of amulet on it. Silver with a yellow gem in the middle. Ihe disc wasnt that big. About half the size the palm of your hand. She tied it back around her neck then looked to the others with a goofy grin. Sorry!.. oh... im Lad...She Winces. Chun Chun!

~Meanwhile, ..... The Dark One stands before his three Generals.~ It seems the small group I sent out has yet to return. Perhaps something happened? Elf! Tell me! What do you see! A tall slender Elf with jet black hair and dark eyes stepped forward. He lowered his head and closed his eyes. He was silent for a moment. ..... The group was defeated. al but a handful survived the assault and then those were defeated by a group of travelers. Red eyes could be seen glowing where the dark one stood. And the eye? The elf shook his head and opened his eyes. My appologies. They did not have it. However they did .. attempt.. to get away with what items they could of value. The Dark One shot his hand out and a dark bolt hit the Elf in the chest making him kneel and grunt in pain. FOOL! I need ALL the Artifacts in order to Walk out and unleash my FULL ARMY! We Have the Human Artifact thanks to our Human friend here. The human stood in black armor. All about the human was black but its skin. It was... creamy. The human bowed and long black hair fell. A woman. My father held onto that with his last breath. But it was simple to retrive it once I plunged my blade into his heart. the Dark one Laughed. an evil dark laugh. Good! Good! I always enjoy hearing that story. Now. Go! Each of you take a group and go find those other Atrifacts! Destroy EVERY village in your way until you find them. The Human and the Kajan bowed and left. The elf slowly got to his feet and bowed to turning to follow. The Dark One slowly sat back holding up a blue gem in his hand. .... The Human Heart..... Now, once I have the Elf Mind and t he Cats Eye... NOTHING will stand in my way! He closed his hand around the blue gem and laughed an evil laugh once again.~

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:13 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Not that its any of you people's concern but I'm MahMood, MahMood EsRood.

Rood never connected his name to his trademark phrase. Many people have tried to make that connection for him but he doesn't get it and just calls them idiots.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:31 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

What the Hell? Only one mage has enough power to freeze my fire...
"Zalin! Where are you! I know your here! Show yourself!"

"And as i said before, i am the Great Can-Yu, Former Fire Mage Master of the Grand Elf Council."

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 26th, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:33 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

who is zalin and why do u keep stating ur position?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:46 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Chun looked over at MahMood and tilted her head to the side. she scampers over to him and stands up on two legs again, her tail wrapping around her waist. So what is it you wanted to show me?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:53 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Zalin wasnt going to reveal himself of course. Can-Yu was a hot heat... so to speak and he didnt need his constant ranting. Zalin decided to hang back. If Can-Yu got out of control again, Zalindrana of Water and Ice would just have to put out the fire... again. But what was Can-Yu thinking, Tormenting a Kajan like that? Yes the three great races were not on good terms, but still, the young Kajan Female was surley one of the weaker ones... and to pick on the weak... Well in Zalins book it just showed Weakness upon ones self.=

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 11:05 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Zalin is a mage of Water and Ice. He can turn invisible, but i know he is here somewhere. He is the only one powerful enough to douse my fire. As for my position, the Grand Council kicked me out, so i say it to make myself seem more important. Pathetic, right? Anyway, i'm sorry i got kind of crazy there. It happens when you are a fire mage. Zalin, on the other hand, is always cool and controlled, because he is a mage of Water and Ice. *Shouting* Just remember Zalin! Water can put out fire, but fire melts ice!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 11:33 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Zalin arched a brow. -Yes.. Fire Melts ice... which in turn makes water...- He thought to himself. -... Boasting.. this is why I decide NOT to show myself..- Zalin thought again. He looked around at the others then decided to go for a bit. they wouldnt get in much trouble, and besides it wasnt his job to watch them. He had to find out what the Dark One was after.=

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:30 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Zalin is funny)

Rood looked at her and answered"You're still hurt right?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato sighed and shook his head as he watched them "well this is rather pointless"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:58 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Chun was about to nod to say yes. But then she glared and growled a little. ... Yes I have a few wounds. But It doesnt matter I can take pain easily! She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away. She was trying to act tough but it was obviouse it was bothering her. She winced lightly as she turned away a little.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:30 AM
Pandoraspunani

come here chun i got some krulkrul leaves and jasmine paste that can make it feel better.

Naimah's tail reaches around her back pack, which she likes to call packpack, and pulls out a small woven bag the color green...more sage/sapphire than plain old green, nevertheless she pulls out of the bag a 2 small viles, one purple and one bigger with bright red leaves packed tightly.

my grandmother taught me some tricks to make medicine from elements out here, i thought i was boring but i guess now its useful, its not magic....but it works.....u want?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 04:22 AM
Shad0w_Frost

As it seemed everyone was getting along now, Vexx put away his sword, and took out his flask, He didn't know what to think of these newcomers, but he enjoyed the magic show.

He took a seat by a large tree away from the others, relaxing and sipping his booze...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:36 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote