KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia watched the others and rolled her eyes she then looked at the kaja who had decided to isolate himself a bit, she then took of her locket and looked at it she then remembered that it has healing water in it and with one drop of it would cure any wound, poison, and near death it would completly cure a human, elf, and kaja she then looked back at the others and carried on watching them.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:57 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood gave her a friendly smile and a hug, well at least it seemed like one until he put pressure on one of her wounds which made her shriek out loud.

"You see the difference between you and me? I have the same wounds but when you play with mine you see no sign of pain on my face. I show no signs of agony or anything. If you were to tend to me or yourself out here in the open then you are leaving yourself vulnerable, you are opening a door for predators to attack you. Use the pain and keep going until you are safe at home and then you may cry all you like."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:59 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Rood gave her a friendly smile and a hug, well at least it seemed like one until he put pressure on one of her wounds which made her shriek out loud.

"You see the difference between you and me? I have the same wounds but when you play with mine you see no sign of pain on my face. I show no signs of agony or anything. If you were to tend to me or yourself out here in the open then you are leaving yourself vulnerable, you are opening a door for predators to attack you. Use the pain and keep going until you are safe at home and then you may cry all you like."

embarrassed, Naimah puts her meds away even if the message was directed towards her she thought he might snap at her yet...she wouldnt mind the hug...but the insults she would.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:03 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Mood looked at Naimah with a sardonic glare.

"Yeah, whats wrong with you?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

standing tall and swaying her hips a bit she walks right up to Mamood

your whats wrong with me, you keep bringing people down and its just.....plain old mean

walking back over to Chun, swaying hips and swinging her long ponytail

even if your really cute

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:45 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Mean? Wrong? Those words do not do me justice. I'm not mean, my mood is real rude, nothing more nothing less. Its just the way I am you know and I'd appreciate it if you understand that.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:02 AM
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"Cute? Mean? Wrong? Those words do not do me justice. I'm not mean, my mood is real rude, nothing more nothing less. Its just the way I am you know and I'd appreciate it if you understand that.

haha thats funny u use ur name in ur tagline and i do understand. i understand that you are upset and rude a lot

she thought to herself

somethings not right with him, hes rude for a reason he wasnt always this way i can feel it. his heart is big but hes hiding it...why?

she searches through her pack for another snack...finding nothing she craved she spied a small rabbit from the corner of her eye...ears percked shes back on all fours...it just so happens her cute little rump was facing all the men...giggling a bit she purrs and pounces quickly at not the rabbit but the tree above it. so quiet the rabbit did not flinch...just as quick as she was in the tree her tail snaps down and scoops up the rabbit ripping it completely in half with her paws and devouring its whole in wat seemed to be only 2 bites..

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 27th, 2009 at 08:16 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:05 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Mood didn't understand a thing she was saying but she isn't the first to say that his name was the same thing as his catch phrase.

"Your mouth seems full but your ears should still be open. Will you please refrain from your nonsense? My name is completely different from my mood. I'm MahMood EsRood, thats my name and as always my mood is rude...for a reason."

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Apr 27th, 2009 at 08:33 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:25 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx's mouth watered as he watched the other female go after the rabbit.

He was getting hungry himself.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:28 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

thats what im saying Mood... your name is MaMood Esrood...sounds like my mood is rude....get it?

your useless...so everyone else whose not slow what now? i know i'm not the only ones whose hungry...how bout we set camp and i cook us up something?

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 27th, 2009 at 08:44 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:41 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx stands up and wonders closer to the 3 kaja.
"I'd be up for that.... oh and Hey Roody, sorry about steppin in on your fight... i guess humans here aren't like the ones back in my village long ago.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Apr 27th, 2009 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:54 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"What in the hell are you talking about woman?! Those are two different things with two different meanings. I think you should go sit down now woman."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:56 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Mood really didn't want to hear about the duel between him and Cato.

"Trust had nothing to do with anything. I was giving him three minutes of my time to kill me and if none of you interferred then I'd be using his helmet as my trophy."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:12 AM
Pandoraspunani

whatever Rood are you hungry or not?

Naimah digs in her pack with her tail and pulls out a small rolled up blanket, (the size of a hand towl) and in it were different tools, fork like things and lots of sharp knives and other gadgets. she runs to a tree and claws at it, gathering the very thick planks she pulled and pryed from the bark and formulated them into a pile in which she lighted. she grabbed some branches and vines and made them into a little self like structure directly over the fire and then she was off into the woods for....

BUNNIES!!!!

she screamed. running back hands full with some squirming and some dead. she mouthed the live ones, breaking their necks, then cut a long line with her claw from in between the ears down to the tail and pulled the skin off in one swift move then placed them onto the hot shelf...licking the blood from her fingers and scratching her ear with her hind leg.

after a short time she flipped them and tossed a little bit of....

special seasoning she called what was really just basil and other simple plants

onto their cooking bodies.

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 27th, 2009 at 09:25 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:17 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx couldn't help but smile at Naimah, He could tell he would be getting along with her just fine.

He took a seat by a nearby stump and his long bushy tail curled around him as he took another sip of his drink.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:23 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"If I have hunger then I will satisfy it myself on my own terms. I need no one to cook or serve me, and you'd be wise to feel the same way."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:32 AM
Pandoraspunani

tada!!! um....eat....i guess ignoring the rude Mamood

she was sleepy...climbing a tree just behind Chun she finds a thick branch to retire to and draps her long body across it, tail hanging, legs straddling each side. she rests on her arms, watching them eat.

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 27th, 2009 at 09:38 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:36 AM
Shad0w_Frost

"Thank ye!"
Vexx said as he grabbed a tasty bunny from the fire, immediatly taking a bite, ripping the meat from the bone.

He Pulled out one of his flasks and tossed it up to Naimah.
"Here... Have a drink " smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:43 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

watching the kaja be hospitable to each other she put back on her locket and took a handful of berrys out of her pouch and tossed one of them in her mouth.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 11:42 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Takes a sip... Hates it

mmmmmm cough cough yummy
Tossing the flask down to chun

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:46 PM