KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 295 296 [297] 298 299 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"It is I Iris, I have now taken this form to better assist you in the purification of this world." Apocalypse could do nothing but chuckle at Skaar's threats. He's been wary of Thor the minute he found Iris in Asgard and has taken the necessary precautions to do battle with an Asgardian.

"You're threats are absolutely hilarious young warrior. I've seen the world through my young Iris' eyes for the longest now. Do you not think that I would be prepared for the son of Odin? I have been returned to my former glory and I have melded myself certain artifacts into my arsenal. I will succeed, I will cripple the Summers bloodline. I have already killed his brother, taken control of his daughter and the rest will fall soon enough. You also can not kill Iris. You may try your hardest but you won't succeed. She is protected by such a mysterious force that it can only be defined as divine luck. My child here is destined to die a certain way, at a certain place and time. She's supposed to die for the greater good of the world. I believe that I am that greater good for this planet. Something will stop you from killing her like this."

Apocalypse uses his telekinesis to pull Skaar's blade from her throat and then pulls her into him. His cold hand gently wraps around her throat as his face delivers her a smile. "You're safe now my child, I will punish the prince on your behalf." He then looks at Skaar and starts altering his body in order to shift into the Hulk during his war against the world not too long ago. He then began increasing his strength and size and voice to match. "You want me to leave, then make me...Son."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:44 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skaar listened to him ramble on about fate and what not, it bored him and alot he didn't understand. What he did understand though was that he just lost his bargaining chip, so he thrust his sword in the ground in order to summon Thor. He stopped when he saw his enemy turn into a form resembling his father, while he hated his father more then anything else in the universe he wasn't going to fall for a trick he watched occur. "What ever emotions that is supposed to cause would have been better if you didn't change right in front of me. Don't worry though I shall kill you, just not yet" he placed his hand on the sword and the Oldpower surged through the earth as it sent a message. He needed his warbound for this task and would have to do what he could to keep his foe at bay. The message reached it's target and Thor appeared on the ground as lightning struck it. Skaar began to speak but was silenced by his hand, he had come and he knew all that had happened but was not here to fight or save Iris. "Drop the disguise and leave Asgard; but first I have a deal that you would be wise to adhere to. The girl can go with you if she wishes that is her choice, but the heroes who take refuge here will be allowed safe passage and teleported to me. You and your horsemen shall leave them alone for the time being and return to your home. You wish to destroy their bloodline and you shall get the chance but only if you hold off on your other plans for a few days. They shall then go to confront you, I shall make sure they do so do not worry about missing your chance at the Summers. Accept these terms and you will get your chance at your goal, but refuse and I and a few of my allies shall unleash out fury upon you and all those who follow." he stared directly in the eyes of Apocalypse who was still in the from of hulk. Skaar was trying to shout something but the air kept being taken from his lungs. "Do we have a deal, or do you want to waste both of our energies with a battle here?"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:13 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
"Wha-?" Someone picked her up. She had a feeling to fight the person off, but she recognised his scent. "Is this going to become a habit?"
deadpool ran past the others who were also escaping. he ran to the elevator door and pressed the up button rapidly until it came, he then got in and pushed for the ground floor, the doors closed, he calmed down as the elevator tune version of a certain 90's animated show about a comic book superhero mutant team started playing.
he looked at necro.
"maybe....wait, what were we doing again i got to riled up and forgot what was going on for a moment....where are we?" he asked, his sometimes terrible memory getting the worst of him
~shruggs, i got forced too post, sorry if its a crummy post~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:54 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*puts gun away* who would make you do such a thing?))

Necro grinned. "Its ok. You're kinda comfy. We were fighting the people who blew your head off and took Date." She put her hands behind her head. "Once around the park please... Ick.. I need a shower.."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:58 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Apocalypse couldn't help but laugh at Thor's "deal". It didn't really benefit him at all and it seemed more like an alternative to escaping a crushing defeat by the son of Odin. If he had not prepared for the possibility of a battle with Thor then he may have taken it with haste, but a celestial's blessing can take you a long way. "Hold off my attack and wait a few days? Why don't I just hold my most hated enemy at gunpoint and smile in his face instead of pulling the trigger? I think you expect me to behave like some video game villain. Here's my counter offer, you bring Cyclops and Vulcan to me right now, I take them and leave you all alone for the time being? I do not wish for an unneeded confrontation, I do not wish to fight you, but I do not fear you nor your allies." En decided to keep his little Thor preparations to himself, there was no need to warn him that he has prepared for him. Back at the X-Mansion Scott had Danny on his back and Date's armor in his hands while leading his team including Techna and Cho and Ayaka to the jet. They made it outside the courtyard and the jet was right before them. He boarded it, set Danny down on the floor along with Date's armor and took to the pilot's seat. "Come on guys, we have to get out of here...something bad is about to happen." Scott knew what was about to happen, he discussed it with Emma the moment Apocalypse came and this was going to hurt him more than anything but a leader must know when to sacrifice own well being. Emma turned diamond form to help make this easier for herself and pressed a self-destruct button in the control room. She didn't care what happened to Vulcan as long as those two horsemen were stopped for good. With the button hit the others only had one minute to get out of there.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 03:47 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Iris struggled on Apocalypses grasp, she heard his voice and she couldn't believe it. Was this the Jesus that had been talking to her all along? He saids this form was to help her purify the world, but this kind of weird form was never spoken of in the bible at all. She wasn't safe to be here, no only did Skaar want her dead, but by the way he is holding Iris it doesn't feel safe at it. Wait? Wha do you mean I can't die here?! She wondered herself sometimes, she did have an abnormal amount of luck when it came to her life. Iris then looked at Thor as he spoke of a deal. It was the other god imposer, another great sinner amongst them. She rather help purify him as well but peaceful solution would be best. Thor, this is the son of God. Please show...some respect her words hesitant, he was still holding her neck.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 03:58 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Thor smirked at the what Apocalypse said, he wasn't surprised and knew it was going to resort to a fight. But first he would gather his friends himself and speak to Iris. "Iris, you know not who you work for. That is a man known as Apocalypse he allied himself with the Celestials enemies of your God in order to gain great power. He is not Jesus, for I know Jesus and have seen heaven myself. If you will listen to me when I tell you that this man is using you, and is trying to have you kill your friends. Which is why the Hulkson is so angry with you; i may get you a view at Heaven someday soon. For I may be a god, but that is just a title given to me by mortals. I am a god to some but not yours and I'm fine with that, for I do not wish to be." He turned his attention to Apocalypse and pulled Mjolnir off of his back. "Release the girl, I promise no harm shall come to her. For we must do battle, as things were when we were both young two Kings shall decide the fate of the world in single combat. But first my friends must be here." He struck his hammer against the ground and the team of Heroes was teleported next to Skaar, the wounded were were healed and the body of Franklin Richards was gone.

Danny looked around and smiled "Well this is an interesting turn of events. Although I'm not fully aware of what just happened."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:25 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deadpool stood still holding necro, then blam! in asgard, he stood for a moment, really quite confused.
"i don't remember pressing the button for asgard" he said blinking, then set necro down.
James was stratled by sudden change of scenery, but assumed it was just thor being thor. he walked by deadpool, smacked the back of his head and kept walking to stqand bhind thor, his enlarged body started melting quickly and was replaced by flames.
james was ready to fight apocalypse, even if he wouldn't win, he won't go down without a fight.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 05:47 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"You aren't meant to die a meaningless death by false Gods and those that wish to harm you. You are protected by the White Force itself until your time comes dear Iris but do not fret you will prove your worth very soon." Apocalypse didn't have any time for Iris's doubts. He transformed into the Punisher and pulled out a desert eagle, removed the clip to show her it was loaded. He then shot one off to show her the bullets were real. En then aimed the gun straight at her head and pulled the trigger six times and six times the gun jammed. He then moved the gun away from her and shot two bullets off and aimed at her face again to get the same jammed results. He was about to address her again but Thor wouldn't shut up."There is only one God, one king, one ruler, one mind and he is ME! All is one in Apocalypse and you will kneel before me! Death, come before your master and punish the heretic!" He summoned his deadliest Horseman to take care of Thor along with 50 of his acolytes to assist and follow Death's every order.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 06:18 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

death, who was just sitting around, bored out of his warped mind. appeared beside apocalypse and the 50 acoltyes behind apocalypse.
"you rang master?" he asked with a slight bow, he didn't reconise james, but james very much so reonized him and restrained himself from tackling him. death assumed he was here to kill somebody, most likely thor, but death was wary of fighting the man.
"kill?" he asked pointing at thor

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 07:27 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ayaka stood there, watching all that was going on.

"What should I do?" She thought to herself. She sighed. "This is gonna hurt..."

Ayaka ran to Apocalypse with an angry battle cry, and shot her fire at him.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 07:43 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

That was it, Carter was a failure and the worst horseman ever, there was no way he could redeem the shame and failure he has amounted to his name. It seems that there was no technology in the world that could increase this idiot's intelligence. En was done with this failure and took his last bit of free will away from him thus turning him into a mindless blood lusted drone. Oddly enough this actually made him smarter now. He would never speak another word again as long as he was under Apocalypse's control. "Yes you failure, attack Thor, lead the Acolytes and kill him." Apocalypse was unfazed by Ayaka's attack and the only thing about it that caught his attention was the feebleness of her strength. She was too weak and deserved to die right then and there but turning his back on Thor would prove costly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 07:50 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Iris face Thor and listened to him with disgust. There is no way a fake god would have met Jesus, it all seemed to fake to her. But Iris stopped thinking negatively when Thor admitted no being a god, just called one. So your not... a god? Then what are you. Iris turned and saw how Apocalypse proved her divine luck to her. Not a single bullet go to her even though the aim was accurate.

(i will just assume Sparkle got Etna and Hercules out after awhile)

Etna was standing, had a hand over her mouth as she chuckled lowly. Hohoho, fifty? That is it? Thor you best not get angry while we destroy your house. She didn't care about permissions, the only thing in her mind was destroying the acolytes and carter. When she is done with that, she'll go for the ring leader of this circus of clowns. Etna took out her spear and started firing energy spheres away.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:18 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"I'm a n Asgardian, mortals used to worship me so many still refer to me by that name. But have you not noticed none of your team do. Or have you not noticed that this Apocalypse you work for had you betray and try to murder your own friends. You are angry that Skaar wants you dead yet not long ago you sent hm to his death at the hands of that man and his horsemen. Do you really think your Savior would force a girl to murder her friends, instead of just talking to them about the faith. You aided a man in attempting to kill those who took you in, a man who kidnapped the family of Daniel, did something with Date, and killed the child of Susan Storm. So I want you to think about all that while I fight this man who you think is your master." He turned his head to Etna and shrugged "Do what you wish to them"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 11:11 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She-Hulk stood by Etna."Gonna show them how an queen bashes in heads huh?Well I say we make it an fight they won't ever forget.Samson"

Sue on the other hand in the back of the group.Again she would play support

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 02:40 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ayaka stopped in her postion, and continued to fire at Apocolypse.

"Can't believe you'd trick my friends into believing you!" she yelled.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:13 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That was it, Carter was a failure and the worst horseman ever, there was no way he could redeem the shame and failure he has amounted to his name. It seems that there was no technology in the world that could increase this idiot's intelligence. En was done with this failure and took his last bit of free will away from him thus turning him into a mindless blood lusted drone. Oddly enough this actually made him smarter now. He would never speak another word again as long as he was under Apocalypse's control. "Yes you failure, attack Thor, lead the Acolytes and kill him." Apocalypse was unfazed by Ayaka's attack and the only thing about it that caught his attention was the feebleness of her strength. She was too weak and deserved to die right then and there but turning his back on Thor would prove costly.

death did a slight bow and pulled his hammer from around his back, and pointed at thor with it, the acoltyes would bum-rush thor, then he teleported to thor and started swinging his hammer at thor, trying to prove his was the mightyier hammer.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 04:14 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Thor looked at the 50 people that charged at him with various weapons, they weren't a threat to him and neither was the horsemen leading them. He waved his hand towards them as if telling them to shoo and they were lifted up into the air, there bodies swirling as a whirlwind formed around them. It vanished and so did all the acolytes, as soon as Death teleported behind him he twisted his body and grabbed the hammer as it was swung. The moment was caught it sent a surge of electricity through the hammer and into Death's body. He looked back at Apocalypse as he released the Hammer but stayed on guard in case Death attacked again. "What manner of coward are you to fight with your followers. Why not act as a warrior and face me yourself, or are you afraid of the wrath the Odinson has awaiting you." He said calling him out once more

Skaar looked over at Etna while listening to them talk, he walked over and spoke lowly. "When they start, we shall attack the man that Thor is fighting once he is distracted."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 08:16 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Apocalypse continued to pay no attention to Ayaka, his eyes were set on Thor and only Thor but he would at least honor her by addressing her cry. "What friends do you have? Who within this group knows you well, who has shown that they care about you and the person that you are outside of your powers? Maybe you're defending the wrong team. Now watch as I show you the team of strength and righteousness." He summoned his other three horsemen, War and Famine were completely fine, the explosion of the X-Mansion wasn't enough to even scratch them. The sight of Rachel under his command shook Scott to the core of his soul but at the moment she was the enemy and he couldn't and wouldn't hold back even against her. "That woman is my daughter team...Do what you must to stop her and put her down however my no kill policy still stands. Deadpool, you're probably the best to fight her given your immunities, but be careful seeing as telepathy isn't her only power. Everyone else team up on the rest and be prepared for any surprises. "

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 03:14 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ayaka stared at Apocalypse with a surprised look. She stopped firing at him, and stood there.

When he asked her that question, she bowed her head and closed her eyes. She believed the X-Men to be her friends. Her team. She also thought they knew her well, as did she with them.

After Apocalypse shown her War and Famine, Ayaka stared at them, wondering what it would be like to be on their team...

"Why are you doing this?" she asked Apocalypse in a quiet voice.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 03:23 AM