KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 296 297 [298] 299 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Oh great there stood Rachel Summers.An powerful mutant at that.Olny if Sue could sheild her mind from her she could help deadpool out.Staying in the back would still be the best for this team.

SHe-Hulk on the other hand had her eyes on War.She hadn't been give the chance to royally beat him down like she had wished back at the X-Mansion.She would allow him to make the first move.Like an game of chess both teams seemed to be ready.Only thing that stood one the other team was the King,Queen,maybe an Knight and Rook.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 03:31 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The sight of Scott's daughter, the loss of Sue's son, the confusion of Ayaka, it was all holding them back so why not play with the situation at hand. He didn't need to see them for his voice to be heard. "Is it really fair that Scott gets to keep his kid alive but no one was able to prevent the death of your own son? You know he could be brought back with ease, just kill Cyclops. Actually my offer still stands for all of you. Just kill the man and all of this will end. As for you young lady I am simply here to cleanse the world of the weak so the strong will have nothing in their way. Judgment must be cast to separate the wheat from the chaff, which side are you on?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 04:17 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sue's eyes drifted to the ground as she thought about his offer.Killing Cyclops wouldn't be such an bad idea for her son to come back.She could just place an bubble in his head and cause it to grow so it didn't look like she had done anything,but why allow Rachel to even live?"How could you even bring Franklin back?Lets face it that horsemen of yours isn't even from this time if my memory is correct.We all know very well what happens to Angel when he becomes ArchAngel.You X-Men knew what was happening.I say we kill the whore for what she did.How many children have died at her hands and yet Cyclops you want us to over look the blood on her hands.The countless people that moaned and groaned at night thanks to that thing that is in the form of your child.Never in my life have I asked any of you for anything too out landish.If she did what she did to MY SON then I'm sure she's wiped out the whole team.Johnny,Reed,Ben.I havn't been able to contact them.I would forgive her but she's crossed the line with my son.As the last of the F4 understand I'm not asking you for much by the blood of one person.Had it been Doom the F4 would have been right there to help the X-Men."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 04:45 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

james moved to stand by scott, although he faced ayaka, though he didn't know her name at all
““Every age, every culture, every custom and tradition has its own character, its own weakness and its own strength, its beauties and cruelties this man, he is nothing but cruelty, he is nothing like a god for a real god would have kind eyes that while recognizing defects, sees beyond them,all. he is just a man, do not forget that child” james told ayaka, and although 'child' is usually mewant to speak down to somebody james said it with a stern kindness and respect. he then turned to face sue, and spoke to her as well
"sue this man is the one that killed your son, do not forget this, scott has done nothing wrong, do not forget that, you quarrel is with apocalypse and him alone" james told her, his flames were burning bright and strong, but they would nt burn anybody that touched them unless hew wished it to.
deadpool got close to rachel, god she's hot, he thought to himself, he drew his swords however and lunged at her, slashing with both swords.
death came back to and stood up behind thor, he pulled his fist back and swung at thor from behind with all his strength.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 04:50 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Danny turned his head to scott before worrying about the horseman, he knew and understood not wanting to kill people but in times like this it might be needed. "No they will kill if needed, while they should try not to it sometimes has to be done." He turned out to them and gave orders that were different then Scotts. "Obey to kill to save your own, if you have to kill to save either yourself or an ally do it no questions asked. The worse thing that happens is when you don't go far enough when it is needed. Don't if you can but don't be afraid to when it has to be done" He saw Famine who he knew as Davos back in his old gear which surprised him seeing as he had abandoned that persona when he was cut from his power source. Samson ignored She hulk and looked over at his master. "Do we have free reign or do we attack certain people?"

Hercules readied himself but was waiting until Cho had gotten far enough away to a room with the prinnys and Volstagg. Once he was there Herc was ready to fight.

Thor assumed it was time to do battle and electricity began to flow from his eyes, he was struck in the back of the head by Death but didn't take notice to it. The sky began to darken as storm clouds completely covered it, without even a drizzle before hand they were in the middle of an intense thunder storm. The rain was coming down hard and felt hot to the skin, lightning was everywhere and a few times came close to hitting people on both sides. The wind was blowing all over the place with no clear direction as he moved rocks and other small objects around. He flew up in the air till he was a few meters above everyone and pointed his hammer down at Apocalypse. "Face me now Coward, or leave this place there is no third option!" He shouted out to him.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 05:14 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

due to the considerable change in atmosphere, james decided to change to his ice form, he expanded to larger than normal size and strength, because of the incredible increase in moisture in the air he would be even stronger than before.
death grabbed his hammer and quickly surveyed his opponents, he was going to mindlessly pursue thor, but then he spotted scott, his master would be exceptionally pleased if he was the one to kill summers. death teleported to behind scott and wound up for a swing of his hammer but was blasted by ice from james
"and now, you little bastard will pay" james told him his hands were eminating coldness (if that maqkes any sense) death stared back at james after being shot back a few feet, he teleported and swung at james, who duck and went for a leg sweep, but death reacted quicker and teleported behind and swung the hammer at james, knocking him aside for a moment, he teleported back to scot and swung his hammer at him, he uttered "die"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 05:24 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tori like James had grown due to amout of liquid that as fusing with her now liquid.She held her hands up in the aid of her leader.Jet of water forced it's way toward the Death."You ok James?"She called back toward her friend.

Sue on the other hand wanted blood for blood or in otherwords and die for die.Again it acrossed her mind that there where those who could bring her son back.

*He's jokig right?Master? What the hell is this.Samson now an lap dog.I think I'm going to enjoy this more than I thought."She gave an look back Herc and then back War."Hey stud muffin.If things get too tight hope you or someone is backing me.I doubt he should be that hard though."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 05:36 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Etna nodded at Skaar agreeing to his plan, she smirked. That traitor will surely pay. She kept a close eye on carter waiting for him to be fully distracted, she saw him duke it out with james for bit. She watched him carefully and quickly noticed him going for Scott. Scott watch- James took care of it but then noticed he went for Scott again Sh!t...Sco- Tori took care of it this time before Etna could react. Etna went after Carter whether Skaar came or not, it was obvious he was going for their leader and Etna wasn't going to let that happen. Hey Hammer boy! She shouted while running towards him as he flew while dragging her spear behind her which caused a loud scratching sound. Eat this. She slashed him horizontally across his chest, spinned around and used the momentum to attempt a stab to his chest. Etna got Dannys command, Etna will kill whoever try's to hurt her team, even Carter and Iris.

Techna on the other hand was with Cho. She is still sticking to the command to protect him. Cho...can find a way to know what's going on with the others? She was worried if she should go help.

Iris was looking at all the chaos that was being caused. Everyone was mourning for certain death, people were trying to kill each other, Thor was causing a big storm. It was all the opposite of what Iris wanted. This.....what is this... She even took notice of Carter, the one who tried kill her, skaar, and innocent people at her home towns church. He was listening to Jesus, She doesn't know who to trust anymore.
Iris started backing away, she felt her hand empty and realized her Scythe was gone. She noticed Sparkle holding it and she reached her hand for it. Her hand glown white as she shouted. Lullaby, Come here. The scythe vanished and appeared on her hand. She turned to Apocalypse. ...Are you truly my lord and savior? One of your angels is a murderer...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 09:48 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cho smiled at her as he began to think about things but first he needed Techna back out with the others. "I will but you need to go out there and help the others, the fat guy here has my back if things go down." He said as he pointed at Volstagg who was eating food with the prinnys.

Hercules nodded in response to Jennifer's comment and charged at War trying to tackle him. His strength had caught War by surprised but after a quick stumble he rooted himself to the ground and wrapped his arms around Herc. Pulling his upper body back he lifted Herc up and tossed him over his heard against the ground a few feet back. he quickly rolled over on top of Herc and began trying to punch him in the face, they all missed though as Herc began parrying them so they would pass his head from the ground.

Skaar looked ahead and noticed Rachel, he could sense an energy inside of her that was familiar yet different. It reminded him of both the power cosmic used by Galactus and his herald, along with his own oldpower. It seemed similar yet different from both, he smirked and raised his hands up and towards her, a wave of old power energy ripped through the ground and went straight towards her.

Famine observed the battle field and spotted both his enemy Iron fist, and his master's enemy Cyclops by each other arguing for command. He disappeared leaving a small wave of chi behind and reappered in between the two. He was in the air and immediately shot his legs out kicking both of them in the face before teleporting in front of Danny and triking his palm under his chin knocking him off the ground. As soon as it hit he appeared in front of Scott and kicked his leg from under him. He walked back in between them and smiled "So the leader of the X-men and the Leader of the Immortal Weapons seem unable to contend with my might. How disappointing. Danny placed his palms on the ground and sprung to his feet, his hands began to glow and he looked over to scott. His mind reached into his and he began to speak directly to his mind. *Look lets end this little killing debate for now and focus on him. I can feel his chi he's hosting more then just an immortal beast this time we will have to fight smart and as one*

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:42 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The sight of Scott's daughter, the loss of Sue's son, the confusion of Ayaka, it was all holding them back so why not play with the situation at hand. He didn't need to see them for his voice to be heard. "Is it really fair that Scott gets to keep his kid alive but no one was able to prevent the death of your own son? You know he could be brought back with ease, just kill Cyclops. Actually my offer still stands for all of you. Just kill the man and all of this will end. As for you young lady I am simply here to cleanse the world of the weak so the strong will have nothing in their way. Judgment must be cast to separate the wheat from the chaff, which side are you on?"

Ayaka stared up at Apocalypse, scared to answer. Glancing back at the Heroes with tearful eyes, she didn't want to do anything foolish.

But was Apocalypse saying the truth?

The young girl looked back at him. "When you say "side"... do you mean... you're side?"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 03:43 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She-Hulk sprang into action.She ran toward Samson who was trying to crush Hercules.Which was an a failed attempt.As she neared him she lifted up her leg pushing her foot into the back of Samson.Now that she had to upper hand she placed her one arm under War's arms and the other on his hip placing him in an deadlock.She placed on of her feet to brace herself as she fell back in an suplex "Can't have you up beating up teammates."She stood up with an smile looking down at Hercules."Now where have I seen this?Oh yeah I remember.Here.Next time I'll kick you harder."She told Herc while offering him her hand.

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Dec 6th, 2009 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 09:51 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Pestilence heard them, they wanted to kill her and it was not making her happy, she was getting angry and she was about to let lose and melt all of their brains including her father but Skaar luckily distracted her long enough to avoid her linking with their minds. She flew higher raised him in the air with her. Her telekinetic grip remained strong and kept him airbound while focusing on her next target, who she hasn't really chosen yet.

Albion was ordered to help them against Apocalypse and he did just that. He charged the mutant with a barrage of punches but not one landed. He was caught by the throat and slammed hard to the ground. All the while En kept his sights on Thor and decided to answer his call. His horsemen broke another command, and it seemed as if En Sabah Nur would have to settle things himself. He increased his size to point where he and Thor were face to face albeit him being much larger and knocked him back down to the ground. Not being a fool, he quickly reduced his size two being only two feet taller than Thor. If he remained at such a gargantuan size then he would be nothing more than a giant target for Thor to beat on. He continued bolstering his strength while beating on Thor. He didn't pay much attention to Iris, but there wasn't much she could do now.

Scott heard Danny and left his daughter alone, hoping Skaar would be ok. Danny needed his help and he was far less durable. *"He looks like one of yours, so I'll need you to give me the best way to approach him.*"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:41 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ayaka looked on, watching the battle unfold. She stepped back and thought about what Apocalypse said.

Suddenly, she stepped up before everyone and shouted in the top of her lungs, "I KNOW WHO I WANT TO CHOOSE, APOCALYPSE!!!"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 11:45 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

james looked back to tori
"i am fine, just a crack" he told her referring to the cracks in his organic ice form that very quickly healed up, he stood back up an shook his head, some frost shook off of it. he looked back at death who had gotten up from tori's attack and readied himself for etna's attrack, the first slash didn't go through his suit which was tougher than all appearences, he disapeared for her second attack and reappeared behind her swinging his hammer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 04:47 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skaar was levitated in the air and held their with her telekinesis, he was held there and as far as he knew he couldn't do a thing about it. She had exploited his weakness and he was temporally cut off from his power source, the oldpower.

War was suplexed by shulk but it didn't hurt him just momentarily moved him off of Herc for the time being. He hit the ground and kicked his leg back from the ground. It struck her in the heel to knock her down he was about to kick her as he stood up but was stopped by a soaking wet Hercules. He grabbed War's long and wet green hair and pulled him away from Shulk. Before he could strike he received a punch in the chest the spikes piercing into him. Herc placed his hand to the wound but was still able enough to fight just surprised that the skin wasn't healing.

Danny removed his mind form Scotts and took a quick step towards Famine, his other leg raised and thrust out at the side of his enemy. Famine caught the kicked and flipped Danny over although he landed on his feet again. "Problem with that is me and him were both trained by his father to be unpredictable and change our styles with the situation. That along with his ranged and teleporting powers mean we have no strategy other then to work together, think ahead, and overwhelm him."

Thor hit the ground and began to be struck by Apocalypse over and over again. He grunted from the pain of the strikes but mustered the energy to catch both of his fists. The force of the stopped blow caused a shock wave that blasted all of the rain water falling to splatter away from them. Energy shot from his hands and blasted Apocalypse into the air, after he was a few feet up a large lightning bolt struck him sending him back down. The wind picked up causing the rain to blow around more making it harder for everyone to see.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 05:34 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She-Hulk looked up at Herc who was now wounded.She stayed there on her hand and knees with her long black hair running along one shoulder.She stood up while heading toward war.

Sue on the hand was now bending the light around herself.She used one of her force disc to fly up to Skaar.Placing an bubble around him she turned toward Rachel.Pushing her arms toward her an stream of force meet with Rachel while Sue was trying her best to bring Skaar back down to earth with an force slide that was in the shape of an corkscrew.This wasn't for fun but to make him an harder target for Rachel.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 06:11 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Taichi appeared beside Ayaka from a puff of smoke. "Ayaka! What in blazes is goin' on?!"

The young girl glanced down to her side. "Apparently, I'm choosing sides. Whether to be with Apocalypse or my friends..."

Taichi glanced up at her, worried. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 03:37 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
james looked back to tori
"i am fine, just a crack" he told her referring to the cracks in his organic ice form that very quickly healed up, he stood back up an shook his head, some frost shook off of it. he looked back at death who had gotten up from tori's attack and readied himself for etna's attrack, the first slash didn't go through his suit which was tougher than all appearences, he disapeared for her second attack and reappeared behind her swinging his hammer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:56 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

((lets say its been some weeks and no one died or anything))

Over the next few weeks the group had got into even more issues with villains and the government. To avoid further attacks while they were relaxing Fury had them moved to an abandoned Weapon X base that they had fixed up to be a working base for them. While still making frequent trips to America, the base in the Canadian wilderness kept them out of H.A.M.M.E.R. jurisdiction and Department H didn't seem to really care although they didn't truly know what they were doing.

Although it was early morning Cho was already up and dressed and making sure everything was up and running. He checked the equipment and the refrigeration units that they kept stocked with things that Danny or Deadpool would pick up while out. Thanks to his great mind and fury's resources he had developed some teleportation devices for everyone. That way whenever they felt like it they could go to any city to go out to eat or what ever, only problem was they only worked so many times before needing to recharge. Something that he was actually about to start working on fixing.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 10:51 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She-Hulk rolled over in bed finally waking up. Her eyes meet with the wall she just stayed there looking at it. She finally sat up ready to start her day. She made her way to the shower which was her favorite place in this base since it gave her time to think while the water woke her up."Another day another task.Wonder what it will be today? Save some small city or take down some random baddie? " Making her way downstairs she looked aroud to see if anyone else was woke."Oh good. I'm the only one. Now I can see if coffee really will wake these people up"

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Apr 15th, 2010 at 02:29 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 02:26 PM