KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 297 298 [299]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(know where in canada we are? rockies, southern ontario, praeries, northern ontario, some reason in the tundra?))
James felt perticularily out of place, this was his home country sure, but he had only spent the earliest years of his life here, and felt alot more at home on the move, at odd places. however he was outside and in a relaxing sitting posture, frozen in with the snow around him.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 07:35 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

((you decide. I forgot exactly where the base im thinking of was in comcis. All i know is its in a wilderness))

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 10:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Little Harkin came running into the kitchen. "Who said coffee?!" She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Oh... Good morning." She giggled and slid over to the stove. Socks were great for getting from place to place. She was going to make pancakes.... Lots of pancakes. Her body hurt from training. She was trying hard to keep up with the guys.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 02:16 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deadpool rolled over in his bed, oh what a soft bed it was, at Valhalla there was one loose spring that was always jabbing him in the back no matter how he laid, of course after he packed up he realized it was just a gun he lost in the bed. His arm reached out so he could be spread eagle like usual, but he felt something in his cupped hand. he woke up slightly, squeezing lightly on whatever it was, it made him feel a certain way. he woke up again, realizing what he was feeling up, and sat up seeing necro lying next to him.
"ohyeah, papa got some...and i had sex with necro,"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 02:57 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Necro groaned in her sleep and rolled over. He had squeezed her boob... And it hurt. "Hush... I'm sleeping." She yawned and snuggled up to him. "Wake me when the coffee is done... Than pour me some.." She giggled sleepily.

Was gonna wait for others buuuuutttt...))

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 03:49 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She-hulk looked down at Harkin. Damn it worked."Good morning Harkin. So because I said coffee you got up? Wonder what is going to happen when the others smell it. SO harkin how has your training been going?"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:00 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"oh....well, geuss i can sleep a bittle too" he said and fell back asleep which a light snore.
James' eyes openned from his mediation and his body detached from the snow and ice he was frozen to. he shook off excess frost and snow and walked down back towards the building, his body unfreezing, he was pratically naked, wearing only boxers. however he had prepared for this and left a robe outside for himself which he grabbed. the robe would be slightly cold, but he literally wouldn't notice. the building was far enough down the mountains that is was like a spring day, no snow, sun and blossoming flowers

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

Harkin smiled sweetly, plopping some pancake batter into a pan. "Its going well. I'm always tired these days, but at least I'm getting stronger. It should be interesting to see how much like my father ill become." She went to grab some baccon, sausage, and eggs. She had to make a lot.. Cuz these guys ate a lot.

Necro laughed and pushed him towards the edge of the bed. "Nooooo. Go get coffee. Don't go back to sleep."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:14 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deadpool fell off the side of the bed, and got up, somehow dressed in his clothes, sweater pants and hat pushed down. he set a ping pong paddle on the night stand.
"just give me five minutes of showing you my back hand when i get back," he told her as he closed the door behind him and went downstairs, he went to the kitchen, following the smell of coffee, he walked in the same time as a smile faced james did.
"morning everyone," james told them
"you know coffee will stunt your growth right shorty?" deadpool told her as he poured a cup

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:27 AM
DangerousBeauty

Harkin giggled. "Not a problem.. I have yet to know what a growth spurt is anyways. Good morning James. Breakfast should be ready soon." She ninja slid over to the coffee pot. Damn she loved these socks.

Necro giggled... Than she realized he was serious. "Wait... Wait Wade your not really gonna-!" He was gone. She had to hide that paddle!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:32 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"morning, pancakes smell good" james told her as he grabbed some coffee and sat down with his newsfed taplet pc notebook and started reading the news.
"yes and you never will" he told her taking the pot away from her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:35 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Hey! It takes a lot of caffine to keep up with you AND train. I need coffee!" She crossed her arms, prepaired to wait.... But than the sausage needed turned and the pancakes were done... Damn! She grummbled and wandered off to tend to the food.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 04:51 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

" A growing girl needs milk..not coffee. Ask your dad. He'll tell you. Wait on second thought just take my advice on that.Coffee isn't as good as it smells anyway. Morning James and Wade. So anyone got plans for later? I think I might just go out into town. Harkin you can come if your father and trainer say so. Plus if that old war dog fury isn't lurking around here somewhere"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 05:24 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Herc rolled out of his bed and fell to the metal floor, it didn't hurt but the fall woke him up. He stood up and stretched briefly and got his clothes on before walking out and heading for the kitchen to grab something to eat real quick. He got there and saw a few of his allies there already and his daughter was making food which he was about to steal. He quickly walked over to where Shulk was standing and gave her a nice firm slap on the butt. 'Ahh good morning Jennifer, I trust you handled sleeping without me well" he said as he walked by and over to where Harkin was making food. Without warning he reached over her and took the pancakes. "And you my fair daughter, you will have to make some more of these Delicious pancakes it seems." he began to laugh hardily as he walked to a table to sit down.

Skaar despite not being as hateful all the time still chose not to talk to most of the team. He didn't even sleep inside, preferring outside the base on the ground. He was in fact sitting out on the side of it, choosing to ignore the breakfast they had and instead eating the plating of a robot that Cho had built a few days ago.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 09:29 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She-Hulk eyes widen as she jerked forward a bit. She could't help but to chuckled at Herc.After taking another sip of coffee she shook her head slowly at his remark."Good morning to you also. Lastnight was peaceful. I sleep for once without hearing you sound like a grunting bear....wait one moment now Herc. We need to eat also. " She-Hulk glanced over at Harkin who had basiclly made all that food for nothing.It seemed that everyone was gathering around but still Skaar was no where in sight. I'll be back. I'm check on Skaar. I hate that he would rather sleep out there.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 09:49 PM
DangerousBeauty

"Yeah sure. A trip to town would be a nice change... Ill have to talk to my aunt... I had a training session scheduled with her today... Oh well. Anyways, food is done!" And than her dad came in. Before he even grabbed the pancakes she started to make a new batch. "Lets keep the sex implyed comments to closed quarters shall we? Its enough that I can hear you two from my room... Dont need it in the kitchen." She set two plates piled high with sausage and bacon. "Here guys come nibble on these till the pancakes are done... Again." She looked over at the coffee pot to see if Wade had left his post. In truth, her and her mother use to pretty much live at coffee shops. And she needed some.... FAST!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 09:53 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wade had walked upstairs with the pot and a empty mug. he walked back into his room and nudged necro with the mug. then set it on the night stand next to her, and filled it. then he walked back downstairs, he want to cream and poured it and alot of sugar into his pot, then sat down with a plate full of bacon sausage and whatever else shorty had cooked and drank the coffee straight from the pot.
"stocks are up on your company it seems jimbo," he told james who grunted across from the table

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 10:19 PM