KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pandoraspunani

::sigh::

Im ready i guess....ugh this is just like good old times. im going to need alot of talking from you guys and if u can bank whatever shots u have off metal that would help, sound....its kinda my thing

shoots beam in sand spelling out Dazzler with a heart at the end...smiling big.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:22 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

"Heh...I spose i can tag along... but i'll be needing my equipment, a big armor plated case shaped like a coffin was left in my car before you snatched me up."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:29 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"You get no extra equipment for this test, it's too see how you all can do with whatever you have at the time. Now if you all Are ready i will further elaborate and start it.

Iron fist nodded

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:56 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack nodded "Okie Dokie...Boss man, i'm ready then.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:02 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Brian popped his knuckles and strecthed his arms out, he was ready for this "test" and whatever Fury had to throw at him.

"Just like old times eh Alison?"]

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:31 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

This'll be good

"OK Fury, bring it on!"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:57 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

It feels good to be back, beaming for a real cause not a show

yea, I can't lie, I missed this

Playfully shoots a beam towrds his head

just keep talkin big papa

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:17 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandoraspunani
It feels good to be back, beaming for a real cause not a show

yea, I can't lie, I missed this

Playfully shoots a beam towrds brian's head

just keep talkin big papa

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:19 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Uh...yeah ok well lets get this test started Fury before I get my head blown off."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Nick fury smiled and pressed his com link "Activate Test defenses" He waited a few moments then machine gun turrets rose form the ground as long with humanoid robots wandering the perimeter armed with repulser beams and a gun in there forearm. The inside had robots that simulated Hand ninja techiques along with hydra agent ones. Infared beams were placed all around the palce triggering blasts of concussive energy from the surounding walls as holes open up. The suronding sand hade mines scatter under it, they werent lethal ones but would cuase a jolt of electricty to surge in shocking who stepped on one.

"Well, there you go. You will become a target once you get about 5 meters closer to the base then you are." He reached in his pocktes and handed each of them a comlik. "IThere once you succed or fail i'll be back, need help just ask" A transport helicopter landed and Fury hopped in it. "For the record the thigns that make me teleport you all need a little time to charge so this will be back to pic you up."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:42 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Dazzle puts on her wireless earphones (made by the x-men just for her) left ear playing Beyonce while the right tuned into the team and everything surrounding. the vibrations from the moving turrets and metal to metal clanging of the robots were perfect for Dazzler. she turned on her zune which collected the base tones which had lesser power due to slow sound waves and her ipod which gathered the higher tones which had much faster waves and was easier to convert sound from. hands at her hips like holstered guns, eyes glowing...Dazzler was ready, charging and ready.

do you guys hear that? im counting about atleast 300 bots...God how i missed the that sound!

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 27th, 2009 at 06:33 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:25 AM
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandoraspunani
Dazzle puts on her wireless earphones (made by the x-men just for her) left ear playing Beyonce while the right tuned into the team and everything surrounding. the vibrations from the moving turrets and metal to metal clanging of the robots were perfect for Dazzler. she turned on her zune which collected the base tones which had lesser power due to slow sound waves and her ipod which gathered the higher tones which had much faster waves and was easier to convert sound from. hands at her hips like holstered guns, eyes glowing...Dazzler was ready, charging and ready.

do you guys hear that? im counting about atleast 300 bots...God how i missed the that sound!

Blackjack looked over grinning, and took a few steps forward. "Sounds like fun..."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:43 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The machine gun turrents aimed at them all and began to fire rapidly at all of them. Three turrents on the right side began firing adamantium rounds at Captain Britain.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:10 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Brian switched his concentration over to the task at hand. First thing was to do his best to dodge all bullets which he managed to pull off with some ease. He then used his super speed to fly towards them and destroy them. He gets in between two and lets them focus on him, and Brian jumps out of the way on the third and uproots it from the ground.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:18 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack casually walked passed the turrets, spinning his guns as if he didn't have a care in the world. All whilst bullets flew all around him. But do to his uncanny luck, none were hitting him...however many were coming very close.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:46 AM
Pandoraspunani

Dazzler was about to follow Britian when she realized there were 5 turrets aimed right for her. Quickly she shot two beams from her hands, eliminating the 2 turrets on the outside, then using her eye beam to take out the center one leaving two standing and still shooting. She had been knicked by a bullet and now was angry. she shot herself several feet in the air then diving head first she held her hands over her head as if she were diving into water, shooting out a large orb which floated then exploded into small piercing beams which took out the two remaining turrets.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:55 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Nightcrawler was whooping with glee as he teleported and jumped from turret to turret, kicking at the weak bases to make them fall over and stop shooting. He moved fast enough that no bullet managed to hit him. A couple he jumped on, teleported high in the air, let go of, and let fall back to the ground onto another turret.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:09 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

In her bedroom of her apartment Elektra was sitting on her bed cleaning her sais a japanese weapon, She trained herself daily to perfect her skills they were her favarite weapon and when fighting she really used them well, not wanting to be disturbed she had switched her phone so only the answering machine would pick up any messages, she then still holding her sais laid down on the bed not feeling tired she just wanted to relax before she knew it she had fallen asleep.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:27 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Iron Fist sprinted across the sand running past the turrets that began to fire at him, A few almost hit him but he spun over them in the air. His limbs were glowing as he punched on as he passed it. It shattered as He kicked another one, he stumbled as a stream of eletricy shot out from the sand infront of him. "Watch out, we have some type of electric mines around here"

Fury sat in the helicopter when he recieved word from the scientist saying he found one of the others. "Ok you know what to do, anytime you find that i selected just send for them"

The scientist nodded and sent one of the not used nanobots out to find Elektra, it got into her apartment and dig into the skin on her arm. After a few moments she vanished and appeared in the lab besides the scientist. "Welcome"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:40 PM
Pandoraspunani

I'll take care of that yelled Dazzler

as she dug her feet deep into the ground a surge of energy flowed through her body and down into her feet where she put as much force and down pressure into her feet as she could..

in doing this several mines were lifted into the air where she created another ball of light that burst into many small piercing beams, exploding them all

then she dug her hands into the sand and performed a handstand, though fun, this was work... she took a deep breath and blew a flash beam from her lungs down into her finger tips pulling all the mines out of the sand and in her direction.

much like breakdancers (not a good one at that) she split her legs and spin about, shooting small ball size beams from her feet, eliminating the last remaining mines

this is fun dusting the sand from her hands

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:57 PM