KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury jumped up and smiled, he swung his fist as to punch her but as the fist neared raised his knee up. He didn't do either of them though just went far enough to activate her low level pre cog, it was just like spider-sense and he knew how to handle that. He dropped his body and leg swept her instead of doing either of those attacks. He grabbed his other pistol and fired six shots into her stomach. His whole manuever was one that him and steve rogers came up with to combat people with that type of sixth sense "Look here B!tch, you have no idea who you are playin with, I have embarrsed mutates and mutants way more powerful then could ever hope to be" He dusted his back off "and by the way, my uniform is actually body armor"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:17 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked up from the ground.once more she healed herself. Her body spung into the air as she landed on top of him."Don't get use to it"She savagly began to beat him in the face.At this point the beast inside was coming out of her and if the two didn't stop soon it would be an well before she regained control.Shalimar even went as far to bite him on the side of his neck.With each blow her strenght was growing."B!tch?Your mother."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury groaned in pain and reacher his gun to the side of her head and fired a round directly into her temple. He kicked her off and walked over to the door holding his threat which was bleeding, he hit his comlink. "bruce come here, immediatly" He pulled out a syringe and injected something in his neck to slowly make the wound began to heal. He laughed and slid down to a seating position. "ha, you had to bite me didn't you. well you'll get it now" he continued laughing before stopping to spit out some blood

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:33 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar laid on the ground bleeding out of her head.she laid lifeless on the ground for an bit till the sound of something metailic hit the ground.Once any she stood to her feet."9 lives fool.You can't kill me.If you could don't you think me my the Strand would have done it by now."She slow walked toward him."Now if you don'tmind I'm going back home."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:43 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury smiled as he stared up at her "Well b!tch you just lost one of them, and you're gonna lose all the others if you dont ackwoldge that you work for me as part of my team now" The door next to him opened and a frail shirtless man in ripped pants walked in and looked down at Fury. "This is the girl, the one who who is trying to kill me" The man looked over at her and started walking towards her.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:48 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar eyed Fury."What kill him.Ok you people are sick.Look I'd love to stay an chat but I got New mutants that need to be saved.Most children,I swear if you callme another one I'll tear this lap apart.Now move out of my way."Shalimar head her right hand to her mouth."Jesse,Emma I'm need some help.I'm in some place with some Genomex type stuff. Tell Emma carful and send in Lexa."

"Sure thing Shal"~Only shalimar can hear the reponse becuase the inplants are deep in the ear of the MX team~

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:57 AM
Pandoraspunani

Dazzler grabbed Brian's hand and rushed him towards the door where she thought whatever "it" was they had to get on this test...

come on i think its in here, but get rid of those bots first, im all wet ugh she said while taking off her leather jacket revealing her tight black tank top, ringing it out at the stomach.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:00 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Bruce looked at Shal and shook his head, "look you can join us for the better of the world, or stay here. Either way we can't let you leave too much is at stake if u told others of this. " He placed her shoulder "It's for the best, I don't want to have to hurt you"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:04 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack continued towards the entrance of the base, blasting bots outta the air as he goes. Side-stepping with ease as one nearly falls on him.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:25 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked at him."I didn't ask to join this.You don't understand.If Ashlocke becomes the most powerful mutant nothing can stop him."
Out of the wall can invisable Lexa and Jesse.Lexa placed her hands together as an blinding light arched forward while Jesse grabbed the two .

Jesse:"Ok Breenans has the helix out side the window." As they ran jesse Phased out through the window into the Helix where breenan began to fly it out.

Shalimar looked over at Emma."Now"

Emma eyes turned Black as an radial broadband wave of fear arched out of her head.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:29 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Please play no mind to my last post

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 03:00 AM
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack continued towards the entrance of the base, blasting bots outta the air as he goes. Side-stepping with ease as one nearly falls on him.

dancin for me are ya? hehehe

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:26 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Pandoraspunani
dancin for me are ya? hehehe

Blackjack smiled,Spinning his guns. "Hehe mmmaybe" .

He then blasted another out of the air, it came crashing down plowing through the sand and came to a stop right at Blackjack's feet. He stepped on it's head, pushing it down into the sand and winked at Dazzler before he continued to the door.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 07:20 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elektra was watching the whole scene and was looking in admiration to shalimar who's speed and ability was amazing, but she wanted answers as to why they expecially herself was brought here to this new place where not long ago she was in her apartment and now in this strange lab she looked at fury and then shalimar and thought

*well someone has to calm this situation down otherwise noone going to get anywhere and i don't want to be stuck here anymore than shalimar or the others do *

Elektrs stood up and then looking at fury and shalimar

~ well have you both quite finished done trying to hurt each other, Look i want answers (looking at fury as she she said this) and if i don't get them right now then someone is going to pay and it will most probably be you ive been pretty patient so far so start talking What is it you want from us ~

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 08:37 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar stood lookedat Bruce for an moment take your hands off me.She pushed his hand off her shoulder as she sat on one of the lab beds."I'm with her.Start talking."Her eyes turned back to their normal brown color.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:16 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Nick Fury stood back up, his neck had stopped bleeding but you could clearly see the bite mark. "The world has changed for the worst as of late, as I'm determined to set things right. I've put together a team that is currently being tested on test facilty i've set up, I want you three to be part of that team. It's a more secret one thats base will be here so that we can appear anyway at any moment to strike where needed, rather that be crippling the Hood's operations or hitting norman where it hurts. I need you all to join the others.

Iron Fist stopped at the door and placed his hand on it "be careful, I sense swift movement I would assume these are assassin based bots on the other side. They arnt standing still they are running around perhaps to throw me off so i cant tell their positions"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:35 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Spiderman nodded some to Fury's words. He turned to get a glance at the surroundings once more. "If um, you don't mind me asking Fury, how many members have you invited on this crazy party"?. The question spiderman asked which was influenced by the fight he said with Fury and Shalimar. He also asked himself "And since when was Osborn in on all this..."?

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:21 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Blackjack smiled,Spinning his guns. "Hehe mmmaybe" .

He then blasted another out of the air, it came crashing down plowing through the sand and came to a stop right at Blackjack's feet. He stepped on it's head, pushing it down into the sand and winked at Dazzler before he continued to the door.

oh brother give me a break letting go of Brian and pushing Iron aside. she pushed her hands up against the door and planted her feet firm right where the the bottom of the door and the floor meet. she took our the ear phone playing beyonce and stuck it to the door and with the right ear she channelled what was going on inside.

sounds like 3 levels. 15 bots on each platform 3 on each. Closest to us to the right of the door has a ladder and theres dead space in the middle i dont know what it is but its big. taking her earphone back into her ear and backing away from the door

ok boys....do your stuff

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:42 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"We don't have time for this. As far as we know Colonel Fury is just playing a game with us and I don't have time for games. I held back earlier so I could see what was really going on but now I'm ready to finish this and ask the Colonel a few more questions."

Brian one punched the door and charged in with haste but he was met with a barrage of gunfire with adamantium bullets. He braced himself as it was too late to dodge and took the bullets. Luckily for him his forcefield was there to protect him but its not impenetrable and it'll give in if he continues to just stand there.

"Team, cover me and I'll go and retrieve Fury's little prize!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Roger that, boss man."

Nightcrawler appeared inside to draw the fire away from Britain. With a series of rapid teleports, all the bots were targeting him.
That was easy, but i can't take all these bots alone.

"Guys! Need a little help in here! *to Britain* GO! I can distract them for now, but soon th- Ahh!"

Nightcrawler was trying his best, but without any weapons, he had to use their weapons against them. One was destroyed, but another hit him in the leg, and he went down...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 07:31 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote