KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elektra jumped down also landing perfectly on her feet she had her sais out ready and followed shalimar.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 08:39 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack quickly retrieved his other gun and stood there with the others, waiting for whatever was coming.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 09:16 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Daredevil was standing on the top of a unfamiliar building he then banged his billyclub gently on the edge of the surface and his radar sense was activated he then saw the flash of the building, he then took a huge leap and then glided down the building whilst keeping up with the tapping of his club against the building so he could see towards the bottom of it.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:52 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury smiled as he saw them go towards the Base, he pressed a button that alowed his voice to be projected throgh intercoms around the base. "now for the final part of you're test, I have a surprise for you" he pushed bruce out of the hole casing him to tranform into the Hulk right the instant he hitthe ground. Fury quickly cloaked the helicopter so hulk couldnt see it.

Hulk began to walk quickly towards the base where he heard others and saw Elektra and Shalimar running to.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 4th, 2009 01:44 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Spiderman also jumped down the helicopter landing safely. He speeded up to catch on to the others heading towards the base. "showtime", he said.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:07 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

It's him...Hulk...he's outside, there are 3 others too sounds like a metal bar banging agaisnt the building...i dont know what the hell that is but its getting close pressing her ear up against the door once more then backing away behind brian

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:42 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack began making his way back outside the building. "Well, let's get this over with..."
Reloading his guns as he walked.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:50 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Nightcrawler looked over to BlackJack.

"Your guns will not hurt the Hulk. He is much too powerful to be harmed by them. You will only make him more angry and boost his strength."
*to Brian* "You are the leader, tell us what to do."

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:59 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack paused a moment... "Yeah... but i've always wondered what would happen if i shot him in the eye..."

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:01 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elektra attention turned from the hulk to this loud banging she could hear against the building the grip on her sais held firmly she looked at the others and then looked around to see where the noise was coming from.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:23 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Brian didn't have much time to plan but he was getting nervous and weaker by the second. He's not used to fighting beings like the Hulk but for the survival of his team he must perservere and get through this.

"First of all do not shoot him in the eye, he'll lose it, regrow it back and he'll only get madder and stronger. BJ I'm going to need you to not use guns here as bullets only makes him more angry. As for the rest of you, do not attack him yet until we have him in a good position, focus on retreating. This is important for a few of you Elektra, Dazzler, possibly you BJ and Nightcrawler, stay away as far as possible. Do not try to oget up close with him or take a hit. He's coming so everyone start retreating to the top of this building and I'll stall him until then.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:39 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

(does this remind anyone of running from a tank before shooting and running around him in circles?)

Dazzler turns around and run-walks away from the direction of the booming hulk steps and towards the clanging and pinging of metal

what the hell is that? i love that sound

collecting all the resonation and pining she could

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:57 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Except that shooting this tank is bad.)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

DareDevil was closing in on from what he could make from his radar sense was a bunch of people and a large thing he then glided to a halt and landed feet first on the ground and stood still against the building.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:12 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Nightcrawler was gone in an instant. He reappeared on top of the building and looked at the beach. Hulk was leisurely walking toward the door of the base. Soon he was at the entrance. As he started smashing the doors, BJ, Elecktra and Dazzler walked up behind him. The others were not far behind. The strangest thing was that DareDevil was gliding down the building and was almost to the bottom. Nightcrawler yelled: "Dare Devil! The Hulk is right behind you! Get out of there!"

I don't know how Brian is going to stall the Hulk, but I hope it works...

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on May 4th, 2009 at 07:19 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:17 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury sat in the helicopter llooking at a device that showed everyones location. He syinched his comlink to a different frequency and spoke into it. "Stark, I knew i'd find you eventually, heres the deal you work with my new team here and I'll work on getting you out of this mess with the Government and Norman. Right now they in this facility under me i'm testing them by having them find away to subdue hulk. Go down there and do you're thing"

Iron fist approached Captain Britain "What would you like me to do, since i wasn't one of the names you named for retreat?"

Hulk looked at the door and raised his fist back, he thrust it forward knicking the door in completly, as he did a recording of Fury began to play. "Come on hulk, you think you're so strong my team here is eaily stronger then you" Hulk roared at smashed all the intercomms he saw "STUPID FURY AND TEAM, HULK SMASH ALL OF THEM." He started to run when he turned to the side and saw DareDevil coming to land on the beach. "PUNY BLIND MAN WANT FIGHT HULK?" He turned around and began moving towards Daredevil

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:27 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

She recognized the pinging, not to mention everyone screaming his name

Oh my god the blind bastard, daredevil get out of there!

they had run into eachother before in new york but she didnt think he would be here, and at the worst time!

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:33 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
Fury sat in the helicopter llooking at a device that showed everyones location. He syinched his comlink to a different frequency and spoke into it. "Stark, I knew i'd find you eventually, heres the deal you work with my new team here and I'll work on getting you out of this mess with the Government and Norman. Right now they in this facility under me i'm testing them by having them find away to subdue hulk. Go down there and do you're thing"

Iron fist approached Captain Britain "What would you like me to do, since i wasn't one of the names you named for retreat?"

Hulk looked at the door and raised his fist back, he thrust it forward knicking the door in completly, as he did a recording of Fury began to play. "Come on hulk, you think you're so strong my team here is eaily stronger then you" Hulk roared at smashed all the intercomms he saw "STUPID FURY AND TEAM, HULK SMASH ALL OF THEM." He started to run when he turned to the side and saw DareDevil coming to land on the beach. "PUNY BLIND MAN WANT FIGHT HULK?" He turned around and began moving towards Daredevil
a concentrated blast from the air hitting the hulk in the back "what has gotten you worked up Hulk" a metallic voice appeared from above him Iron man hovering there the palm glowing

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:40 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elektra was watching the hulk approaching daredevil she then decided to take another approach and rang his cellphone and managed to get through to him
~ matt it me elektra get back to the top of the building now ~

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:42 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"ugh....Metal man attack hulk again, metal man never leave hulk alone...hulk make you" He reached down and ripped one of the turrets out of the ground and hurled it up at Iron man

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:45 PM