KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack// The World R:2 Login

.hack// The World R:2 Login
Started by: Silent Abyss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

D: OMG! I can't decide now which character I want to use @.@
I have ideas for a...
Edge Punisher
Flick Reaper
Twin Blade
Lord Partizan
Adept Rogue
Twin Blade
Twin Blade
Shadow Warlock
Lord Partizan
----> I realize there are more than one of some things, thats because I have multiple ideas. I really want to make 3 people to make a party of 3 though @.@ maybe I should do that, then I still have to choose who.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 02:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

oh well, anyways "YAY I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!" ^^

Multi-Character Creation
(kind of like Star did with Hero High [sorry if I'm thinking of the wrong person, I remember star mostly])
I'll make 3 PC who I usually control,
1 PC who's a high level but that is never used (Kind of like an Epitaph would be)
and that will make meee happy!! ^___^

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:36 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

ive been wonderin. are modded avatars for player char's acceptable? im not talking about breaking "the world", just changing appearance and animations to fit a theme for my char. like say... the game has a special animation for a flick reaper finisher. and i think it looks lame. so the player mods his char to say a diff attack, and his actions are different, but the end result of dmg dealt is unchanged. would that be fine?

(i realise he'd have to duck the moerators in "the world", if he does this)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:41 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... again Matt, I told you. If you want to be a hacker, you can "mod" your character in ways. After all, we can't really have .hack without any hackers (So long as you don't go godmod with it).

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:09 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

uhh.. yeah.. thats why i said it only change appearances and attack animations. no cracking the game.. i just dont like the fact that all the "special" attacks ive seen from the game cutscenes and anime look like my idea of "normal" attacks.. and i sort of dont want to be discribing the same borning signature moves when i fight some big mobs or bosses.. takes the fun out of it... <.<.. maybe i could go the d2 route, and have my player also have a bot account that does nothing but farm items.... hmmmn...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 01:41 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol you don't want to crack the game? ^^ but it's so much fun!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:06 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

it causes lag... i loathe lag.. too much time in D2 has made me realise that lag is the number one killer of all things good and badass.. you cannot slay the hordes of the prime evils with lag working against you. you and your party will all die.. which is lame. SO! i want my char to avoid doing TOO muc to alter te game so it wont lag him..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:50 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

XD first of all, "The World" is hacked ALOT! You hacking will not be significant. Also, this is set a few years in the future. It's an incredible MMO, there is little to no lag for most so long as your Character (Not the PC but the Character behind the screen) Spent enough money on their M2D XD

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:55 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

ah.. ok, then... still. hes sort of an anti-cheat type guy. sort of.. changing appearances and animations are perfectly fine with him as the damage is unchanged. hes nt out to be a god, just to customise his things to suit him better than what the in game avatars can offer.

O_O i want a chain-scythe... very warhammer 40k..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 03:10 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol just post the layout for the stuff. Don't be a-scared Matt ^^

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 03:51 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

im still putting together a bio.. maybe once he gains some levels, ill work out a wa to et him a killer chainscythe with life and mana leech... <.<... stab.. saw for constant life and mana steal.. how brutal would that be? maybe.. lvl 70+ status.. hmmmn... ill piece together a bio soon to throw up here.. so... i guess im in, too?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 03:57 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yay!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 04:17 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

whats the longest a blade brandier's sword can be

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 09:23 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It's in the matter of a katana. It's not so much the length as the weight. It can have no real greater power than a broadsword (in strength if an Edge Punisher went against a Blade Brandier, the Edge Punisher would win) but in Speed/Strength a Blade Brandier benefits.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 09:25 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
whats the longest a blade brandier's sword can be

sephiroth status? O_o. i think its an 8 or 9 foot blade..?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:42 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well either way. If you guys have an idea of what you want your character to be like, go ahead and post your Character Sheet. The sooner you have it ready by the time the Thread is ready to open, the sooner that we will start.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:00 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

YOING.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 02:53 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i might be backing out of this... so.. yeah..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 10:22 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

NUU! *tackles matthias* we neeeeeeeeeed you D:

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:37 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

argh! *is tackled by hawtgirl* goddamn it! this is just like GD all over again! 'sides, my reason for it are thus..
1; im not realy stoked about it to begin with.
2; my char wouldnt be really involved with much going on for any storyline, other than killing mobs.
3; i cants create a char for this type of rp that makes me happy to rp it, ya know?
4; i predict that even if i was going to join this, i wouldnt be doing much oter than killing mid level mobs and getting killed off early by you without much of a fight anyways....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:53 AM