KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack// The World R:2 Login

.hack// The World R:2 Login
Started by: Silent Abyss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

D: my character wouldn't be a pker though!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:07 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

wasnt the whole pk hingy a big part of what you wanted to do? anyways, it doesnt matter.. its just... rping as a person whos rping in a game.... it just seems so watered down...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:10 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

>.> It's not like you'll be RPing *presses x* XD you'll be RPing as the character, but for off-screen time I wanted to suggest that we actually have a player behind it ^^ It's like the man/woman behind the mask.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:15 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

it was my understanding all of the .hack world had to do not only with characters in gae but also the players behind them....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:36 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol well it depends. Kin's idea involves purely the PC but anyone who watches it (not saying you have to but this is just an example) would see in like every few episodes the player themselves with a short monologue. So I think we should have it so some people can now and then show the player.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:39 AM
no idea

I think mines the best
UserName:Ahri
Character Class: female harvest cleric (just for the heck of it)
Appearance:like Ahri the nine-tailed fox off of LoL, except with a staff
Weaponry: Summers staff
Server/Root Town:OMEGA//LuminaCloth

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 06:06 PM
no idea is currently offline Click here to Send no idea a Private Message Find more posts by no idea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

this rp is dead

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 06:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miyuki

UserName: Miyuki
Character Class: Adept Rogue
Appearance: Long black hair down to the waist with light blue eyes.
Weaponry: A katana with vine markings on the blade.
Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 04:40 PM
Miyuki is currently offline Click here to Send Miyuki a Private Message Find more posts by Miyuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Noob lol

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 11:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure bliss

Is this still open?if it is,i'd like to join too^^

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 02:19 AM
Azure bliss is currently offline Click here to Send Azure bliss a Private Message Find more posts by Azure bliss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I honestly wish it was. We don't have enough people to bring it back and it's been dead for quite a bit of time erm

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 10:17 PM
Ellysium
The Cute One ;)

Is it really dead? I'd be SOOO willing to join up if it got brought back from the dead.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 07:27 PM
Ellysium is currently offline Click here to Send Ellysium a Private Message Find more posts by Ellysium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

D: Why do people have to tempt me with posting in here? I want so badly to resurrect .hack but there's never enough people.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 08:02 PM
Ellysium
The Cute One ;)

Well, if you get it RE://surrected (haha, I like that XD) then you can count on me being in it for the long haul. Promise. smile

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 09:02 PM
Ellysium is currently offline Click here to Send Ellysium a Private Message Find more posts by Ellysium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I just remembered this site after years of inactivity. Sorry I kinda disappeared, guys. But it warms my heart, truly, to know that one of my old ideas is still so well thought of. I'm in. Let's do a re:boot. One last time. Phoenix, you up for it? I think it's got potential, if we can get people interested.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 09:10 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Kin. I am always willing, I always have been, in fact I was waiting on you last time to start up the RP a new when you disappeared erm

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:35 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Sorry about that, truly. I've been in a rough patch, and I'm afraid I've only just worked it out. But you know you've always got a place in one of my RPs when you want it, and honestly, should anything ever happen where I was to disappear again, I'd like you to take this one over. You've shown more dedication to watching this one than anyone else, as far as I can tell. And I appreciate it.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:48 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, sure, pick the girl with the broken arm. That will get enthusiasm from members :P

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:51 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

You mean the girl who's shown this thread more dedication than its own creator? lol I think they'll be quite alright with it. And if they don't, they can take it up with me. I got your back, Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:53 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

will there be a story through this still or just plain freeroam 'Lets see how much trouble we can get into'. Will this have any trouble in it, like AIDA? Or Tri-Edge? Or will we just be partying up, killing things, maybe each other.... (Be warned: I WILL be making a PKer.)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 11:01 PM