KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wolverine Vs The 300

Wolverine Vs The 300
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
pfft, that aint nothin son. I heard that Iron man just made a new suit out of Vibranium and carbonadium. It also makes toaster strudels and has hook ups for any washer and dryer. Unfortunately, since Stark opted for the Washer/Dryer hookups there wasn't enough room left for the mp3 player. He is stuck using his walkman.

laughing out loud

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 12:15 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

they don't have to kill him to defeat him. Logan's been KO'd several times.........heck, he was getting smacked around like a biatch by Mystique. got KO'd by Sabretooth AND Phoenix and was dropped with a bullet to the skull.

and then you have 300 battle hardened freaks who kicked the shite outta an army of over 1000000 soldiers. please. wolverine gets clubbed on the head, is KO'd, then tossed in the water and finds himself back in Japanese bar again.

Wolverine: gimme some beer, bub
Waitress: beer?! THIS IS VODKA!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2009 12:20 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Placidity

He has over a hundred years of battle experience.

Yeah maybe in the comics but not with the movies.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 03:02 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Actually, in X-Men Origins it clearly showed how Wolverine and Sabertooth went through hundreds years of war and survived, so Wolverine has much more experience. The question is, what is he going to do when they circle him and impale him with twenty spears and then bring him up in the air with those spears?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 5th, 2009 03:20 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cut the wooden shafts with his metal claws. And they'll have to have surgical precision to keep impaling him, since his bones won't give and break like regular people.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 05:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

won't stop him from getting KO'd though. repeated clubs to the head=ko'd wolverine.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 06:41 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Who ko'd him, especially after he got his Adamantium. I don't think that getting shot counted. And if he can withstand being wailed on by Juggernaut, some Spartan's ain't knocking him out.

Last edited by KingD19 on May 10th, 2009 at 06:47 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2009 06:45 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sado22
won't stop him from getting KO'd though. repeated clubs to the head=ko'd wolverine.

In X2 it took a bullet to the forehead to KO him for about a minute, spear, xiphos and shield hits aren't going to do it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I'd like to point out that we now know the reason that Wolverine was able to be KO'ed in X2 is because the police officer got lucky and fired the bullet into the hole in his skull/brain. Funny thing that he didn't lose his memory again =p

In Origins, Zero shot him in the head after the experiment and it did nothing to him.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 12:49 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd like to point out that we now know the reason that Wolverine was able to be KO'ed in X2 is because the police officer got lucky and fired the bullet into the hole in his skull/brain. Funny thing that he didn't lose his memory again =p

In Origins, Zero shot him in the head after the experiment and it did nothing to him.

Na, those adamantium bullets, holes in Wolverines skull and Agent Zero's round was just shitty writing in Origins.

When Jean x-rays him and his skeleton in seen in the background, I don't recall seeing two holes in his skull.

The bullet also didn't go into his skull in X2, you see it crush against his skull, when it falls out, you see shiny admantium underneath, right before it heals over.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I think it was just a higher caliber bullet against a non raged out Wolverine. In reality, that bullet shouldn't have knocked him out, since he took bullets to the head even before the Adamantium bonding, so that was bull.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 05:05 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Robtard
Na, those adamantium bullets, holes in Wolverines skull and Agent Zero's round was just shitty writing in Origins.

When Jean x-rays him and his skeleton in seen in the background, I don't recall seeing two holes in his skull.

You wouldn't see two holes in his skulls because his bone skull would've been healed. However, thats the area it would be unprotected by adamantium.

Even if we assume the bullet did not enter his brain, if it had hit that vulnerable part, it would've caused a fracture in his skull and also brain damage.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:21 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Sado22
Wolverine: gimme some beer, bub
Waitress: beer?! THIS IS VODKA!!!

You mean.....saki?

teehee

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:44 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Cool

It's actually spelled Sake. wink

Old Post May 20th, 2009 04:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You wouldn't see two holes in his skulls because his bone skull would've been healed. However, thats the area it would be unprotected by adamantium.

Even if we assume the bullet did not enter his brain, if it had hit that vulnerable part, it would've caused a fracture in his skull and also brain damage.

Nothing is being assumed, you're ignoring two vital elements:

1) The bullet didn't enter his skull, it crushed against it, this can be seen
2) There is adamantium on his skull were the bullet broke the skin, this can also be seen, when the crushed bullet falls off.

Watch the scene again, if need be.

To a lesser degree, I HIGHLY doubt they had Origins and it's "adamantium bullets" in-mind when they wrote the script to X2.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 05:19 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Robtard
Nothing is being assumed, you're ignoring two vital elements:

1) The bullet didn't enter his skull, it crushed against it, this can be seen
2) There is adamantium on his skull were the bullet broke the skin, this can also be seen, when the crushed bullet falls off.

Watch the scene again, if need be.

To a lesser degree, I HIGHLY doubt they had Origins and it's "adamantium bullets" in-mind when they wrote the script to X2.

Its been a long time since I've seen it and I don't have access to it.

One thing I do remember is the bullet being pushed back out (healing factor), and immediately after that, he regains consciousness.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:20 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Robtards right. No holes on that X-Ray.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 10:08 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Robtards right. No holes on that X-Ray.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 10:53 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Where was bone ever shown healing in admantiums place...?

Old Post May 20th, 2009 05:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Its been a long time since I've seen it and I don't have access to it.

One thing I do remember is the bullet being pushed back out (healing factor), and immediately after that, he regains consciousness.

I tried looking for tha scene on youtube, had no luck.

It crushed against his skull, when his forehead skin started to heal, it pushed/squeezed the bullet out and you see shiny adamantium underneath, only for a few seconds.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 05:55 PM