KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wolverine Vs The 300

Wolverine Vs The 300
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Robtards right. No holes on that X-Ray.

Another ****-up in continuity, the x-ray shows a spring-like mechanism in the forearm for his claws and in X2 Styker comments "you were always an animal, Logan, I just gave you claws", or something there abouts.

So they clearly went with the non-natural claws concept originally.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 20th, 2009 at 06:00 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2009 05:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The buffoons..!

Originally posted by Robtard
forehead skin

laughing

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 20th, 2009 05:57 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Placidity
Is Wolverine really any less skilled? He has over a hundred years of battle experience.
Doubt any of the opponents he faced were as experienced, skilled, or had better teamwork than this unit.

They won't kill him but he can be exhausted(we've seen nothing to contradict this). There is 1 of him and 301 of the finest warriors Greece had ever seen(Achilles doesn't count stick out tongue). His claws would shred through the bronze though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:45 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But what they lacked in being a bunch of oiled up nancies, Wolverine's opponents had much better weapons and training and hundreds of years "hindsight of military history" adavntage over the Spartans.

And loads of super powered individuals.

A few oily beardy midgets, no matter how brave and waethered by battel are gonna be doomed against Wolverine, eventually.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:03 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think they can defeat him. There are 300 of them. Logan's never showed the ability to fight this many people before. And these aren't just cannon fodder ninjas. Each Sparta is highly skilled and very strong. Peak human, I'd say. They work as a unit and aren't stupid. I think they'd beat the movie version of Logan.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jul 15th, 2009 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:25 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well he can fight them in groups.

Isolate smaller sections of them...and bam!

Plus time is on Logans side, he can afford for them to become aged and sloppy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOW will they beat him? I mean damn, arrows and sword swipes are gonna heal instantly.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:29 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yeah, his healing fluctuates. It takes seconds for him to heal in the first two films and he pretty much heals instantly against Dark Phoenix in X3.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could it be that if he doesnt think about it, just let's the healing happen by itself, it takes longer?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:19 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Could be because he produces a facial reaction before the healing process begins in the first 2 films.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:21 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or maybe his regen got stronger as the movies went on?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:23 PM
Darth Martin

Who knows? They made the dude the star of all 3 movies. Too bad some of the other characters weren't as well developed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, in X1 he is KO'd by Sabretooth, and in X3 Juggernaut beats the hell outta him, but he is not KO'd. And his healing factor obviously works faster in X3.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:32 PM
Darth Martin

True. Another solid point you may have indirectly made is the Juggernaut fight. Wolverine to my knowledge didn't get one hit. That information proves well in the "*insert brute* vs Wolverine" thread.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Correct, but someone claimed he got hits in in the deleted scenes.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:42 PM
Darth Martin

Might have. I skipped the deleted scenes seeing how the film was shit. I don't even know which is worse: X3 or Origins.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:44 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still haven't seen Origins, that bad? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:45 PM
Darth Martin

More like dissapointing. Don't worry, your not missing anything.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:46 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll buy the DVD to complete the collection, gotta at least do that.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:47 PM
Darth Martin

I'll probably end up buying it too. It could have been great. It wasn't technically bad, just extremely dissapointing. X3 was bad.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:50 PM