KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Middle Earth vs Narnia

Who wins? (be honest)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Middle Earth pwns 22 73.33%
Middle Earth wins 5 16.67%
Narnia pwns 0 0%
Narnia wins 3 10.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Middle Earth vs Narnia
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khamul 666

lol

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 01:31 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

this place died

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:00 PM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

No duh, we got a winner middl eearth

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:24 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

im just suprised ppl gave up that easily
and you dont have to be a jerk about it

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:24 PM
Lord Lucien
FU

He's not being a jerk, that's your interpretation of his text.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 04:33 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

exactly and to me it sounds a little rude, but i dont care im just having a bad day streak so it seems like everything offends me .

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 06:28 AM
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The day God turns in to a talking Lion is the day I save a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

Calm yourself. It's only a mythical fantasy film. Lewis got the Lion analogy from the ancient Biblical reference's to God ( Jehova ) as the great Lion of Judah and or Isreal.

But that was funny. Gotta give ya that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 08:35 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I like both worlds.To choose on both of them would be impossible,.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 03:24 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alex28

both the movies are good

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:55 AM
alex28 is currently offline Click here to Send alex28 a Private Message Find more posts by alex28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Day's Moon
Survivalist Xtraordinaire

Narnia's Defenses

I've done some research on Narnia. We have much more than what most of you mentioned. We have Father Time, (he was so big he destroyed the sun by squeezing it in his hand), Giants, Minotaurs, Star People, Various Witches, (Other than Jadis, there's plenty more witches) Fauns, A Winged Horse, Satyrs, Dryads, Tash, Sea People, Sea Horses, Sea Serpent, An Island which could make you live your worst nightmares, Werewolves, Boggles, Cruels, Cyclops, Ghouls, Hags, Incubi, Ogres, Orknies, Phoenixes, Gargoyles, Imps, Goblins, Polar Bears, Demons, Wraiths, Hags, Vultures, Leopards, Cheetahs, Gryphons, Rats (especially Reepicheep) and many, many more.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 05:29 PM
The Day's Moon is currently offline Click here to Send The Day's Moon a Private Message Find more posts by The Day's Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The stars in Narnia win.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 01:12 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Narnia is a children's book's world. Middle Earth is a universe of mythological tales. Obviously, Middle Earth is much more sophisticated. And interesting...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2011 10:45 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Lewis was far too Christian for me...at least, he seemed much more preachy to me than Tolkien ever explicitly was.

Old Post May 11th, 2011 05:00 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dylan2102wright
The hobbit

Give sauron the ring then narnia is owned Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 03:18 PM
dylan2102wright is currently offline Click here to Send dylan2102wright a Private Message Find more posts by dylan2102wright Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

wish i was a member when this thread was at its peak. anyway heres my 2p worth. jadis cant use the deplorable word in middle earth because outside of her world her magic is not much use. anyone who has read the books will know from magicians nephew that she couldnt use magic on earth when she got there she had superhuman strength instead. she could only use magic in narnia because she was there when it was created.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 06:33 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Is this movie version only ?

Old Post May 7th, 2013 09:44 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

How about middle earth vs Alegasia from Eragon??? And how come in lord of the rings Elvs cant use magic? their race is the most powerful of all magic users

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 06:23 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote