KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Cell vs. Broly

Cell vs. Broly
Started by: strifex6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

True that. I got my terms mixed-up.

Still, great drawing. Though I prefer how he looks in his LSSJ form to this one, or any other form for that matter.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:17 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I only liked his regular SSJ form with the blueish hair.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Dunno bout BT2, but in 3, it's 2nd Cell's abilities that one of the cheapest (lack of performance against androids & giants hoses it)

Androids could counter, but they still lose some health from his Blast 2. There's still his ability to spam BBC and his physical attacks. Giants stop his Blast 2 & Throw dead in their tracks.

Cheapest in 3 has to be spamming Syn Shenron's more powerful Blast 2.

S.S. Deadly Bomber is almost broken in 3, tis a good thing Super 13 can't charge ki. DB is very hard to avoid, it's so huge >.<. Even out-running it is hard. His Ultimate Blast sucks though, you've to be right up close with them, though it's powerful, not to mention bada**.

___

That pic, is it of a non-canon SSJ3 Broly (no eye-brows, long hair)?
Pretty good nonetheless.

You haven't played 2? 2nd form Cell was even cheaper. IF you maxed his B2 stats out then he would take 2 and a half gauges of life.

True he does damage to androids but it is minimal damage at best. The only damage he does is the actual physical damage of grabbing you, stabbing you and then slapping you to the ground. He can't life drain them and regain health.

The Deadly Hammer is good imo, the animation rocks and I love his attitude. He's more balanced in 3 but he was one of my top players in 2 next to Ultimate Gohan who was a physical beast, and Perfect Form Cell.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 10th, 2009 05:52 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

cell dominates, there are many reasons why he would win,
1. cell was strong enough that it took another form for them to beet him wich is stronger than just normal ssj with more power in a single punch
2. cell has cell jr. to anoy him
3. even if brolly was stronger than cell, cell is definatly faster (remember what happend when trunks when ultrasayan?)
4. cell has atributes from sayans so when he gets injured and heals he gets stronger
5. cell has atributes from nameks so when he gets injured he heals almost instantly

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:22 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by niduin
1. cell was strong enough that it took another form for them to beet him wich is stronger than just normal ssj with more power in a single punch
3. even if brolly was stronger than cell, cell is definatly faster (remember what happend when trunks when ultrasayan?)
4. cell has atributes from sayans so when he gets injured and heals he gets stronger
5. cell has atributes from nameks so when he gets injured he heals almost instantly

You have some flawed points that I'd like to point out.

2. Cell Jr. is no threat or annoyance to Broly. They get one shotted.

3. Broly isn't slow, Trunks was.

4. That has to be a near death experience, not just an injury.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

1cell jr would be an anoyance, because they are pretty powerful just weak defence
2yes he is, in the second movie when he is fighting goten and trunks they say that he is strong but he is slow
3true i was generalizing tho, and also he can survive from a single cell, so even if brolly was fast then when he pummels cell for a while and he thinks he is dead he would just come back stronger

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:33 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. K. Broly was dominating SSJ2 Gohan, who was holding his own against Dabura, who is around Super Perfect Cell's level, and SSJ2 Gohan(who was a little rusty due to lack of training when he fought Broly I admit) completely destroyed Perfect Cell.

2. Broly could one-shot a hundred Cell Jrs. at one time.

3. Based on...What? And you are incorrect. Trunks remarked that SSJ Broly was slow, in LSSJ form, he is not.

4. Alot more than injured, near death. And Broly has alot more power-output than SSJ2 teen Gohan.

5. True enough.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

1cell jr would be an anoyance, because they are pretty powerful just weak defence
2yes he is, in the second movie when he is fighting goten and trunks they say that he is strong but he is slow
3true i was generalizing tho, and also he can survive from a single cell, so even if brolly was fast then when he pummels cell for a while and he thinks he is dead he would just come back stronger

No annoyance. They get in Broly's face and Broly slaps it out of his face and kills him. End of story. Also Broly wouldn't have a problem with producing the power to destroy Cell. He's destroyed a galaxy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 10th, 2009 11:40 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Videl managed to annoy Broly and lived.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:02 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No annoyance. They get in Broly's face and Broly slaps it out of his face and kills him. End of story. Also Broly wouldn't have a problem with producing the power to destroy Cell. He's destroyed a galaxy.
i have no doubt that brolly could produce the energy needed to destroy him, but in every fight he doesnt, he simply beets them to dead.

and gohan was more than a little rusty he was really weak, and dabura was not that strong goku was saying the whole time that gohan should be able to beet him easily but he couldnt because he sux at that point.

so if brolly could hit cell, cell would simply regenerate, and a hit from brolly would be a critical hit, so every time he gets hit by brolly he gets a little stronger until he wins

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:25 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

i have no doubt that brolly could produce the energy needed to destroy him, but in every fight he doesnt, he simply beets them to dead.

and gohan was more than a little rusty he was really weak, and dabura was not that strong goku was saying the whole time that gohan should be able to beet him easily but he couldnt because he sux at that point.

so if brolly could hit cell, cell would simply regenerate, and a hit from brolly would be a critical hit, so every time he gets hit by brolly he gets a little stronger until he wins

So Broly puts all of his power into every punch now?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:29 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

ahh..the Galaxy destroying shit again..he didn't oneshotted a galaxy..if he oneshotted a galaxy that he was in..he'll be dead..he can't even survive a kamehameha through the sun no expression

a blast that can destroy galaxy >>>> kamehameha through the sun..so oneshoting the galaxy is BS..

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:22 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Slaanesh
ahh..the Galaxy destroying shit again..he didn't oneshotted a galaxy..if he oneshotted a galaxy that he was in..he'll be dead..he can't even survive a kamehameha through the sun no expression

a blast that can destroy galaxy >>>> kamehameha through the sun..so oneshoting the galaxy is BS..

Did I say he one shotted it? I said he destroyed a galaxy. No one can in DBZ can survive the sun. THe Kamehameha didn't kill him, the sun did.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:51 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I only liked his regular SSJ form with the blueish hair.

Fiend!

You haven't played 2? 2nd form Cell was even cheaper. IF you maxed his B2 stats out then he would take 2 and a half gauges of life.

True he does damage to androids but it is minimal damage at best. The only damage he does is the actual physical damage of grabbing you, stabbing you and then slapping you to the ground. He can't life drain them and regain health.

The Deadly Hammer is good imo, the animation rocks and I love his attitude. He's more balanced in 3 but he was one of my top players in 2 next to Ultimate Gohan who was a physical beast, and Perfect Form Cell.

Haven't. The system seems a lot different from two, so I'll have trouble adjusting properly.

Still, it is some damage, not to mention that it sets him up for a charge to BBC if fast enough. Some damage > No damage at all as is the case with Giant-types.

I already noted that it was bada**. Throwing the opponent and knocking their lights out + that kicka** blast at the end = bada**.

One concern of mine when playing with him (and relief when playing against) is that he cannot absorb ki let alone charge. Hoses him quite a bit, though that's easily circumvented with hit & run and chicken tactics.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:14 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Broly isnt slow at all. Based on the forms (Ascended Vegeta and Trunks as well as SS Gohan) used in the first Broly movie. It can be assumed (assumed only since it isnt canon) that the movie takes place very close to the cell games.

Goku held his own against Perfect Cell for quite a while. But even when Goku AND the rest of the Z fighters tried to team up on Broly. He wtfpwned them with ease. Z warriors are depicted trying to ESCAPE Broly (Gohan and Vegeta) many times in the first movie. And Broly catches up with them and slams them all with great ease. Broly is also seen easily dodging the combined attacks of SS Goku and Piccolo. And I mean EASILY.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:29 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Fiend!

Haven't. The system seems a lot different from two, so I'll have trouble adjusting properly.

Still, it is some damage, not to mention that it sets him up for a charge to BBC if fast enough. Some damage > No damage at all as is the case with Giant-types.

I already noted that it was bada**. Throwing the opponent and knocking their lights out + that kicka** blast at the end = bada**.

One concern of mine when playing with him (and relief when playing against) is that he cannot absorb ki let alone charge. Hoses him quite a bit, though that's easily circumvented with hit & run and chicken tactics.

I wouldn't say a lot. Its very minimal of difference. The only thing I can think of T3 has over 2 is the blast combos and the Z Rush where you can fly behind them. Everything else is the same, and you'll have little trouble adjusting.

Like I said BT2 was cheap just because of Ultimate Gohan and 2nd Form Cell. Rolling Hammer was the GOD ATTACK especially especially if they didn't have and Explosive wave. Here are two reasons why Gohan was Broken in that game.

In this one I used to do the same thing except that I just went Max power and Violent Rushed their back and knocked them back and Burst Rushed them.

This one is when Rolling Hammer was godly. You can continue this attack as long as you want. I usually don't end it with a Kamehameha. I found U.Gohan's B2's useless. I was pure physical with him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:30 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Did I say he one shotted it? I said he destroyed a galaxy. No one can in DBZ can survive the sun. THe Kamehameha didn't kill him, the sun did.

ohh..i thought u mean he onshotted it..cuz that's what Broly fanboy usually says..

then why did u bring that up??goku in cell saga can destroy galaxy if u give him time..he still can't beat Cell..

Old Post May 11th, 2009 06:56 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Cell wouldn't last a second with "Mystic Gohan" and yet, wasn't Gohan a bit older when he fought Broly the 2nd time around? If so, Broly stomps this mo fo. When they showed Cell again teaming up with Frieza in GT, Goku toyed with them, but then again, GT sucked BIG wet donkey balls and is non-canon antway.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:34 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by dadudemon
Did you draw that, six6six?

Nah. Just a cool pic that I found.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:38 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Here's a few more cool pix of Broly...
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by six6six on May 11th, 2009 at 02:44 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:39 PM