KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » is it bad to be straight and not do things that many others do today ?

is it bad to be straight and not do things that many others do today ?
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: is it bad to be straight and not do things that many others do today ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
I feel left out in the world sometimes be cause i never get invited to party's or anything anymore. I'm guessing its because i don't drink or smoke pot. i don't smoke cause Ive already seen what its done to people already lost 2 people i love from ciggs including my father.

but i feel like I'm the only guy in my 20s that doesn't drink or smoke . when ever i meet some friends at a bar or something i feel embarrassed for ordering coke cause I'm not a beer fan. its not that i have anything against drinking its just i don't like the taste of beer and pretty much any other type of alcohol Ive tried so far. there are some whines i noticed i like when i 1st tried but they are expensive as hell. and i cant afford a drink of those every time i go out. forgot the names of them

anyways am i doing the right thing by not doing things that can be harmful to you even though pretty much everyone else does them ? i mean do you pretty much have to do some stuff that your not supposed to to make friends and get out with folks. cause that what everyone else does pretty much around here.

only time i get invited over to someones house its to play rockband or something that's it.
Why should you feel bad about being a certain way?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: is it bad to be straight and not do things that many others do today ?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why should you feel bad about being a certain way?
i know everyone is different but i feel left out in a way cause all my friends and even the employees i work with all do stuff that i don't feel comfortable doing.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:16 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: is it bad to be straight and not do things that many others do today ?

i know everyone is different but i feel left out in a way cause all my friends and even the employees i work with all do stuff that i don't feel comfortable doing.
**** them, be yourself and be happy.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude just go to a church. not a sucky church but a hippy style church. THe kind where you wear what you want to and just hang out afterwards. Doesnt even have to be truly christian. Just go for the freinds who won't expect you to be something you aren't. {in this case. i know churchgoers can expect alot of people who are on the opposite side of the spectrum}

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:47 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

I feel left out in the world sometimes be cause i never get invited to party's or anything anymore. I'm guessing its because i don't drink or smoke pot. i don't smoke cause Ive already seen what its done to people already lost 2 people i love from ciggs including my father.

but i feel like I'm the only guy in my 20s that doesn't drink or smoke . when ever i meet some friends at a bar or something i feel embarrassed for ordering coke cause I'm not a beer fan. its not that i have anything against drinking its just i don't like the taste of beer and pretty much any other type of alcohol Ive tried so far. there are some whines i noticed i like when i 1st tried but they are expensive as hell. and i cant afford a drink of those every time i go out. forgot the names of them

anyways am i doing the right thing by not doing things that can be harmful to you even though pretty much everyone else does them ? i mean do you pretty much have to do some stuff that your not supposed to to make friends and get out with folks. cause that what everyone else does pretty much around here.

only time i get invited over to someones house its to play rockband or something that's it.

Sounds like you've just got a quality taste. And hey the majority isn't always right.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:40 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It's not about right or wrong, specifically. You could say you do the right thing by doing what you believe in. I don't drink either, really, I don't smoke pot or tobacco, I did try both, but like you, I don't enjoy them, though honestly I also don't enjoy parties. I guess it depends on how you behave really, if you are boring and disapproving at parties, of course people wont want you around, but if you are fun and easy going it shouldn't matter.

Of course getting invited to parties first seems to be your problem, maybe you can ask your close friends sometime if you can come to one of theirs, or if you can tag along with them...or maybe throw one yourself sometime? The only parties I go to is usually when close friends, that I enjoy for other, non party related, day to day reasons, invite me to theirs or drag me along to one...I think the important thing is really just having friends you like to hang out with and that like to spend time with you.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 01:02 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

stop being a *****, drink a beer

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Awwwww now i want a beer.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:19 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HAhahha, i think we still have more left chosie

and i agree, beer is disgusting, but after i drink about 2 they just go right on in. I drink to get wasted, i dont drink for the taste

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I DRINK FOR THE TASTE DAMMIT.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:22 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

then why do you drink coronas

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:27 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAhahha, i think we still have more left chosie

and i agree, beer is disgusting, but after i drink about 2 they just go right on in. I drink to get wasted, i dont drink for the taste
Why not drink Vodka instead?

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I do, but when there is a case load of free beer in the backyard im not wasting no money! haha

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:34 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I do, but when there is a case load of free beer in the backyard im not wasting no money! haha

Exactly. And what you dont like coronas?

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:17 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

they taste like shit, modelo is better

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:27 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Well yeah modelo is better. But coronas pretty good.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:28 PM
LanceWindu

Corona's suck.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

U know what idk what either of you think. I like coronas.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:34 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by omgchos
U know what idk what either of you think. I like coronas.

"I don't know what either of you think"?

Corona's are ONLY good if you add lime. You shouldn't have to add stuff to make a product taste halfway decent.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hahaha. ill drink as many coronas as i want if im already drunk

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:48 PM