KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Deadpool Movie

Deadpool Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who is he?!

Gonna kill that f*cker.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 02:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

This isn't about him, ok? Leave him out of this. This is about us. We're too different and we look for different things from our comics.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 02:49 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's about his dick size, right? Mindset told me he's black sad

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 04:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It's because you were too needy Stiltman. SamZed likes a challenge [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and prefers black people

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 08:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 10:52 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

seen this twice already

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 11:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
seen this twice already

Already? Damn

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 11:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

seen this twice already

YOU are Sam's new man?!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 11:05 PM
SamZED

I feel that this thread has gone down the rabbit hole once it turned into a discussion about my preferences in regards to penis sizes.

PS: I've only watched a dubbed version of the movie so far and Colossus sounded funny. I'm guessing he talks with the Russian accent in the movie?

Last edited by SamZED on Feb 15th, 2016 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 06:34 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Already? Damn

Yea I went opening day and then I took my nephew the following day

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
YOU are Sam's new man?!

thumb up

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 07:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by SamZED

PS: I've only watched a dubbed version of the movie so far and Colossus sounded funny. I'm guessing he talks with the Russian accent in the movie?

Yep. Colossus was damn near perfect in this movie. I want more characters that the X-Men movies have screwed up to bein Deadpool so they can be redeemed.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 08:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I feel that this thread has gone down the rabbit hole once it turned into a discussion about my preferences in regards to penis sizes.

That was the topic from the very start, actually... we were just speaking in code, Sam.

You realize that max 10 year olds watch movies in dubs?

You're not old enough for KMC, bro.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 10:14 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 10:17 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

lol

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 11:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You won't be laughing once I'm done with you, Bruce.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 11:17 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Just listen to the asshat studio execs in Hollywood trying to explain why this is such a monster smash hit. Like they could have predicted it; everything they say about what makes this film special and different(which is the reason it's such a hit), was the exact same reasons why it took so long to get greenlighted by people like them in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The old saying coined by William Goldman about Hollywood execs stays true - "Nobody knows anything."

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 12:49 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
Just listen to the asshat studio execs in Hollywood trying to explain why this is such a monster smash hit. Like they could have predicted it; everything they say about what makes this film special and different(which is the reason it's such a hit), was the exact same reasons why it took so long to get greenlighted by people like them in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The old saying coined by William Goldman about Hollywood execs stays true - "Nobody knows anything."

James Gunn says it how it is:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Jame...ant-112497.html

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 12:55 PM
cherry cola

Just seen the movie it was good lots of jokes you expect from DP. Liked the X-men inclusion with Colossus being the moral path to DP's inappropriateness. Liked all the inside jokes especially about the actors playing in the movies and show they have been in.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 01:43 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

You won't be laughing once I'm done with you, Bruce.

this is funny smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 07:57 PM
SamZED

That was the topic from the very start, actually... we were just speaking in code, Sam.

quote:

You realize that max 10 year olds watch movies in dubs?

You're not old enough for KMC, bro.
Its not my fault they are only showing a dubbed version sad It's actually very well done. Deadpool has earned more money here in 6 days than Star Wars. thumb up

Also I'm old. So old I Attack kids in the YouTube comment sections who say that "careless whisper" is "that song from Deadpool". I be like "this song has been around forever, I listened to it back in my day you stupid kids! Now get out off my lawn!".

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 07:15 PM