KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Deadpool Movie

Deadpool Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

As long as FOX is involved, it will suck.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 12:01 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fox themselves need to give the creative freedom to the director whoever gets attached to it and let the writers do their job not tell them how they (Fox) wants the movie to be like.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 01:25 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Ryan Reynolds says he wants a 100% faithful Deadpool movie, so if he's the man I think he is, he'll speak up when it's necessary and he feels that what they're doing isn't Deadpool esque.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 10th, 2009 05:01 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Cool. Deadpool will be a kick ass movie.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:42 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lets hope so.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 07:31 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Nope, Fox will fck it up.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 03:47 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Lets be postive here.

It has a chance of greatness.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:29 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

10% chance of greatness since its FOX

Old Post May 13th, 2009 06:06 AM
Earl Dark
Restricted

Account Restricted

sweetness, i've been waiting for DP film for a while

if only they could somehow get a shot of reynolds buttocks into the film, then i'll be happy

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:14 PM
Earl Dark is currently offline Click here to Send Earl Dark a Private Message Find more posts by Earl Dark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Earl Dark

if only they could somehow get a shot of reynolds buttocks into the film, then i'll be happy
. . .

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earl Dark
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
. . .

hey, don't judge me

unlike most heterosexuals, i can appreciate good looks from either gender and reynolds is a good looking guy

if that guy was oiled up and bear hugged me, i would probably scream like a giddy soccer mom

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:21 PM
Earl Dark is currently offline Click here to Send Earl Dark a Private Message Find more posts by Earl Dark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Mindset
. . .

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:02 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Earl Dark
hey, don't judge me

unlike most heterosexuals, i can appreciate good looks from either gender and reynolds is a good looking guy

if that guy was oiled up and bear hugged me, i would probably scream like a giddy soccer mom

I'll go out on my hetrosexual limb and agree Ryan Reynolds is really good looking. big grin Which makes it ironic that his soon-to-be franchise will have him looking like the cancer victim that is Wade.

Reynolds is part of Hollywood royalty now, being married to Scarlett Johansson. He's got clout on how to do Deadpool properly, no matter what the Fox regime might think.
And I don't expect it to be 100% like the comic. Filmmakers should have more freedom.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earl Monroe
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't expect it to be 100%, because there's only so much you can do with a 2 hour film (i hope it is that long, 85mins, or however long Origins was is poor)

also, we don't much about wilson's time spent in the weapon x programme, so i can see the fourth wall being broke about how he was developed in the Origins movie. (i think someone already mentioned that though)

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:43 AM
Earl Monroe is currently offline Click here to Send Earl Monroe a Private Message Find more posts by Earl Monroe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by willRules
I'm sure a solo Deadpool movie would be back to basics with a much closer rendition of the Deadpool we know and love. yes

Crossing my fingers for that happy

Old Post May 18th, 2009 10:02 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moses winston
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think a Deadpool movie would be excellent. I have been waiting for a Deadpool movie for a long time and I'm happy that one is finally being thought about.

Considering that Ryan Reynolds wants the film the to be as accurate as possible then I think we should all be satisfied. Althought, if I get the slightest warning flare that Reynolds is off this project then I think we can all worry about which direction the film makers were trying to make.

Overall though, I can't wait and I'm sure I'll be happy with the end product.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:23 AM
moses winston is currently offline Click here to Send moses winston a Private Message Find more posts by moses winston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I hope they commit to this movie...but as we have seen...in several Marvel movies....unless its spiderman.....what are the odds he will have his classic mask?....i dont go nuts for these things..as i loved the wolverine movie as it is....but it would be cool to see his classic get-up....but what are the odds?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by starlock
I hope they commit to this movie...but as we have seen...in several Marvel movies....unless its spiderman.....what are the odds he will have his classic mask?....i dont go nuts for these things..as i loved the wolverine movie as it is....but it would be cool to see his classic get-up....but what are the odds?

So what if he wears the mask(he does want to cover his face), but everything else is kind of different? Would people live with it?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 21st, 2009 03:32 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Gary Busey should play Deadpool.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 08:25 AM
xJLxKing

Lets hope they make him funny

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 05:13 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote