KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Deadpool Movie

Deadpool Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

The quality is bad but... ITS STILL THE MOTHEFUKING DEADPOOL TRAILER!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/x2U023h90O4

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 12:04 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

But the quality is still shit

i'll wait for the official release of it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 12:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So does this film fit into the X-men universe?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 02:27 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
The quality is bad but... ITS STILL THE MOTHEFUKING DEADPOOL TRAILER!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/x2U023h90O4

Pulled by Fox.

...But here's another one!

http://www.dorkly.com/post/75251/yo...n=amplification

(Jesus Christ...if you are so determined to get a pirated version of the trailer, hold the ****ing phone steady!!! Watch the image on the camera phone, instead of watching the screen and the phone at the same time!!! mad )

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 05:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ I was cautiously optimistic before seeing that. Now I am full on optimistic. thumb up
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm sure it does. But with the reset timeline that preceded Wolverine: Origins, Deadpool's own origin would also be subject to change. Which seems to be the case here.

And there is no way Fox is going to give up having Deadpool pulling random cameos all over the place in their comic movies.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 06:50 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well reynolds did want hugh jackman to cameo..

did anyone catch the dig on hal/green lantern

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 06:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wonder what time period this is in? 80's or Present?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 09:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Can't be 80s looking at the vehicles.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 09:38 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Can't be 80s looking at the vehicles.

Strange given he's the same age he was in Origins: Wolverine.

Maybe he doesn't age, or maybe they're just ignoring Origins from now on.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool might age similarly to Wolverine, very slowly.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:57 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

It's safe to say that they didn't even attempt to make it fit into the X-men continuity, their priority from day one was to separate their universe from X-men WO and the Barakapool nonsense. That said, if the movie is successful nothing's stopping Fox from introducing this Deadpool to other X-men movies as if he's always been a part of that universe.
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well reynolds did want hugh jackman to cameo..
He did?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 09:45 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's safe to say that they didn't even attempt to make it fit into the X-men continuity, their priority from day one was to separate their universe from X-men WO and the Barakapool nonsense. That said, if the movie is successful nothing's stopping Fox from introducing this Deadpool to other X-men movies as if he's always been a part of that universe.

They'll have to get Reynolds interested in further movies since he's currently "I'm done with Superhero movies" mode after this Deadpool movie.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

It's safe to say that they didn't even attempt to make it fit into the X-men continuity, their priority from day one was to separate their universe from X-men WO and the Barakapool nonsense. That said, if the movie is successful nothing's stopping Fox from introducing this Deadpool to other X-men movies as if he's always been a part of that universe. He did?

yes while promoting the film Woman in Gold a few months ago he spoke to an Australian news website and said "God I hope so, that would be really nice. I dunno, we’ll see. It seems like he’s open to it, but it’s gonna be more of a scheduling issue than anything else."..

here is the article right here...

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...r-1227361449994

Originally posted by Kazenji
They'll have to get Reynolds interested in further movies since he's currently "I'm done with Superhero movies" mode after this Deadpool movie.

most likely he told a true lie.. if Deadpool is a success he will do another as I am sure his contract calls for multiple films

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 05:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

It's safe to say that they didn't even attempt to make it fit into the X-men continuity, their priority from day one was to separate their universe from X-men WO and the Barakapool nonsense. That said, if the movie is successful nothing's stopping Fox from introducing this Deadpool to other X-men movies as if he's always been a part of that universe. He did?

Well they have the perfect excuse for bringing in the new deadpool into the x-universe, DoFP screwed up the timeline.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 07:26 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well they have the perfect excuse for bringing in the new deadpool into the x-universe, DoFP screwed up the timeline.

Yeah but that shouldn't change people's ages (unless they were born after DOFP perhaps).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 08:43 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

If the timeline is changed anything can be changed right? Maybe Wade's parents didn't even meet until much later. Or maybe he's a lot older than he looks and its just the healing factor.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 09:15 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

If the timeline is changed anything can be changed right? Maybe Wade's parents didn't even meet until much later.

But he was already an adult when the timeline changed. So I don't see how that would make any sense.

Or maybe he's a lot older than he looks and its just the healing factor.

That would make more sense. But I personally think they're just completely ignoring WO. I mean DOFP already ignored Stryker's age from WO, and made him a lot younger compared to his WO self (even though those films couldn't have been more than 2 years apart in the timeline).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 12:18 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Yeah that is what Ryan Reynolds said at comic con more or less. They want it to be connected and they do have some big plans for it but for the moment they want Deadpool to be the absolute best that it can be.

That leaked trailer though! Loved it!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 12:27 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But he was already an adult when the timeline changed. So I don't see how that would make any sense.

That would make more sense. But I personally think they're just completely ignoring WO. I mean DOFP already ignored Stryker's age from WO, and made him a lot younger compared to his WO self (even though those films couldn't have been more than 2 years apart in the timeline).

I'm pretty sure they're just ignoring WO or its been erased. Emma was in WO as a child and I'm sure the math doesn't line up at all for her to be an adult in First class.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 07:13 AM
Darth Thor

I'm pretty sure they're just ignoring WO or its been erased.

Probably. It's the only way that would make sense for several characters, not just Deadpool.

They probably want to ignore Gambit in that movie as well, and just put Channing Tatum in our minds for that role now.

Emma was in WO as a child and I'm sure the math doesn't line up at all for her to be an adult in First class.

True another inconsistency with that movie and the rest of the continuity. But at least with Emma (and Moira in Last Stand) they can "pretend" those are different people with the same name.

You can't with Deadpool since they've kept the same actor as well Lol.

Once things for sure though, Fox have shown they don't really give a crud about continuity.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 07:59 AM