KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//The World R:2

.hack//The World R:2
Started by: Silent Abyss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitsune Oni
Kishi

As she dodges another attack, "I don't know but I think you made mad!" Eki turns to run away, "Lets get the hell outta here we can't take this thing yet. Maybe we can find some lower level monsters some where in that cave." Points to a cave off in the distance.

The person deficient in resisting [The pain that] most people resist, and are able to resist, is soft... --Aristotle

Last edited by Kitsune Oni on May 25th, 2009 at 04:20 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:13 AM
Kitsune Oni is currently offline Click here to Send Kitsune Oni a Private Message Find more posts by Kitsune Oni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Amatsu takes another slash, landing a single attack for 1 damage. "Christf*ck... Okay, yeah, lead the way, sis. You're more versed in this game, so I'll follow your lead." He tosses a "Lovers" Scroll and makes the Voodoo attack other monsters in the area. "Now's the time to make a break for it!"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:16 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitsune Oni
Kishi

As they run into the cave a forcefield appears behind them blocking the only known exit. "Well shit." Eki curses, "Ok, I have to admit this wasn't my best plan...Although there could be some awesome treasure in here!" She says, thinking on the bright side.

The person deficient in resisting [The pain that] most people resist, and are able to resist, is soft... --Aristotle

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:26 AM
Kitsune Oni is currently offline Click here to Send Kitsune Oni a Private Message Find more posts by Kitsune Oni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Amatsu smirks. "And if not, I have enough Sprite Ocarinas to get us back to the field to Gate Out." Feeling proud of how prepared he had been, he put away his swords and wandered close to the field, which resonated with a light electrical crackle. "I'm guessing we don't want to touch this..." He turned, only to see that Eki had wandered farther into the cave already. Drawing his swords again, he ran after her. "Hey! Wait up!"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:35 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitsune Oni
Kishi

Eki snaps out of her trance like state. "What? ...Yeah. Ok." She stops and wait for him to catch up. "Look there's something glowing pretty bright on in lets check it out."

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:46 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

He notices the glow down the corridor and nods his assent. "I agree." He follows her into the cave, watching as some Headhunters enter the path ahead. "Jesus, what is it with this place, sis? It's like whoever gave me those coordinate keywords wants us dead!"

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:58 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Login: DragonDiva
Password: ********

DragonDiva appeared in the Root Town. She looked about wide eyed. " WOW! this is spiffy! " She was equipped in heavy looking armor and giant sword on her back. " So this is what she plays all day! huh. " continues to look around before running off around the town.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:56 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote