KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Current Spiderman

Current Spiderman
Started by: Darth_noodle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
Current spidey is chump sad , he has to be significantly depowered

in ASM 597 he got tagged fairly quickly by daken who explicitly doesn't even have superspeed , and hawkeye (bullseye) shot him with arrows simultaneoouly in the leg, he would of been dead if bulleye decided to shoot him in the head
He was weak from the bloodloss when Bullseye shot him, and Daken only tagged him because of the pheromone thing but yeah Spider-man is very depowered now. His spider sense works even worse than it worked BEFORE all his upgrades. Still, good to know that he's capable of winning fights against tough opponents like Daken.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:27 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by SamZED
He was weak from the bloodloss when Bullseye shot him, and Daken only tagged him because of the pheromone thing but yeah Spider-man is very depowered now. His spider sense works even worse than it worked BEFORE all his upgrades. Still, good to know that he's capable of winning fights against tough opponents like Daken.

i'm sure he'll be back to normal after this arc is over. and by normal i mean to his awesome classic self instead of crappy classic one

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:50 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by jalek moye
i'm sure he'll be back to normal after this arc is over. and by normal i mean to his awesome classic self instead of crappy classic one
I hope so. That issue with Vulture almost made me puke. He was getting his ass kicked because he was blind. BLIND! I have a 20 year old book where Parker in order to test his ss does some crazy acrobatics with his eyes closed.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:03 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I hope so. That issue with Vulture almost made me puke. He was getting his ass kicked because he was blind. BLIND! I have a 20 year old book where Parker in order to test his ss does some crazy acrobatics with his eyes closed.

tahts what i'm saying i think its mostly jus tthe current writer, shouldn't this arc be ending this year anyway?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

tahts what i'm saying i think its mostly jus tthe current writer, shouldn't this arc be ending this year anyway?
I think it should. Unfortunately that doesn't 100% mean it'll get better with another writer. sad

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:35 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

None of the decreases in power irk me worse than the Spider-Sense. It was always his coolest, most unique power, and now it's been reduced to little more than a second-hand alarm.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:14 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by ankur29
i think by queen , upgrades of the avenegrs disassembled arc are concerned where it left SM at class 15

(please log in to view the image)

after the other he was class 20

i don'y imderstad why tehy had to get rid of the upgrades , stupid marvel , stupid BND

i assume spideys old bio applies to him now:

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 07:58 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by H. S. 6
None of the decreases in power irk me worse than the Spider-Sense. It was always his coolest, most unique power, and now it's been reduced to little more than a second-hand alarm.

Agreed.
Before he received any upgrades, Pete's spider-sense was a helluva lot better than it is now. I hope this is down to the current writer, and not b'cos Marvel have decided to make him less powerful than he was in his classic days.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:57 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Examples?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 08:41 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Mindset
Examples?
You mean examples of his ss working crappy? His recent fight with Vulture. He was blinded so he didn't know where Vulture's coming from and he couldn't move around well. In his classic days he could swing from one side of the city to another with his eyes closed.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:25 AM
SamZED

Here's a good example..

Attachment: feat 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:42 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Good old Spidey, we miss you.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 11:11 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Arahan
Good old Spidey, we miss you.

if only we had good ol spidey + upgrades

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:02 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

and minus stingers. @#$! stingers...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

and minus stingers. @#$! stingers...

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think I've seen Ben Reilly with something like bone claws in some annual preview... messed

Please tell me I'm wrong and that was another character.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think I've seen Ben Reilly with something like bone claws in some annual preview... messed

Please tell me I'm wrong and that was another character.

lol watch Ben Reilly have all of spideys upgrades

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:16 PM
ankur29
ankur

lol watch Ben Reilly have all of spideys upgrades

thats actually quite a good idea , it coudl be a way to fix the upgrade erasing problems

spiderman other , evolve or die , so imagine reily has been reborn and has been living under the radar and has all the upgrades SM had , and in a fight with Peter he dominates cause he is more powerful , this coudl perhaps cause peter to remeber he also has these upgrades but has literally forgotten about them due to mephisto who coudl of screwed with SM's memory of upgrades so he gets beat up more and making his life difficult ??

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 09:35 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Mindset
Examples?

You mean examples of his ss working crappy? His recent fight with Vulture. He was blinded so he didn't know where Vulture's coming from and he couldn't move around well. In his classic days he could swing from one side of the city to another with his eyes closed.

Additionally, he has mentioned several times that he can no longer tell from which direction the attack is coming from.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 01:55 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah, its like now he has ult Spider-man's spider sense.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 09:25 AM
harri
I may be a geek

She-Hulk is stronger than Spider-man.

I don't read much Spidey any more, so i don't know.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 03:32 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote