KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hellboy versus The Thing.....

Hellboy versus The Thing.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bewbz?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 06:15 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kinkin
He is weaker than the comic version so you know as much as anyone else that saw the films.

Hellboy's power is around the same in the comics, if not moreso.
Great fight, but I'd give it to Hellboy. The Thing's more powerful, but HB's just strong enough to add some damage. Remember, he's taken insane beatings and dished it out as well, not to mention he's the superior hand to hand fighter.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 06:21 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If Hellboy is cool with a speeding train on top of his head, im sure he could take more than a few punches from the thing and i doubt Thing could catch Hellboy. I'm betting that the big bad hand crumbles mr rock city into a pile of pebbles before his cigar burns out.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Anyone here more familiar with Thing's durability?

Ben getting hit in the face with 'copter tail blades spinning...until they broke against his cheek.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:28 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thing gorilla pressed the Eye of London, Stop a Semi Truck in its tracks and pulled a big fire truck from falling off a bridge. All Thing has to do is get a hold of the hand and wear Hellboy out with the other hand.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:21 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote