KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro Vs Neiji

Kenshiro Vs Neiji
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Kenshiro Vs Neiji

Two fighters who focus on internal domination square off in a series of matches. How would both versions of Neji and end of HNK2 Kenshiro fare?

1. Regular sparring match. No instant death moves, no projectiles no Byakugan. Kenshiro can only use Hokuto Shinken in this fight.

2. Copycat match. Which one can master the other's style quicker and replicate it perfectly if not better?

3. Speed contest. Who can punch faster, who can move faster?

4. All out fight Musou Tensei can't be all of Neji's abilities can.

5. Bonus match both versions of Neji vs Kenshiro.

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on May 12th, 2009 at 03:59 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2009 03:46 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

What's with the spite? Kenshiro wins all quite easily.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 03:54 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
What's with the spite? Kenshiro wins all quite easily.

Probably its because of my limited knowledge on Neiji. I had a discussion with my friend today and he amped him to be a great match. Help me out to make it more balanced

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:00 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

=P You were arguing Ken can beat all of Konoha and put him against Neji because of hype.

There really isn't anything that can balance it..Ken's much faster, and Neji doesn't have the ability to copy at all so even that match has him fail, and while it could be debated on who is a better fighter the skill means nothing when speed and strength favor Ken greatly. Neji hasn't shown all he can do yet but he's still not going to be in the top tier of Naruto and Ken is beyond any of the top tiers in Naruto.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:34 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

When you say "Neji isn't going to be in the Top Tier" do you mean as in the entire Narutoverse?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2009 01:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kento
=P You were arguing Ken can beat all of Konoha and put him against Neji because of hype.

There really isn't anything that can balance it..Ken's much faster, and Neji doesn't have the ability to copy at all so even that match has him fail, and while it could be debated on who is a better fighter the skill means nothing when speed and strength favor Ken greatly. Neji hasn't shown all he can do yet but he's still not going to be in the top tier of Naruto and Ken is beyond any of the top tiers in Naruto.

Really? My friend said that he learned his style just by watching. Anyway this is why I don't like to debate late at night because my rationale drops. I kind of did spite this. My bad folks.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:27 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Quincy
When you say "Neji isn't going to be in the Top Tier" do you mean as in the entire Narutoverse?
Yep.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Really? My friend said that he learned his style just by watching. Anyway this is why I don't like to debate late at night because my rationale drops. I kind of did spite this. My bad folks.
He has the Byakugan which doesn't do that. Only the Sharingan does that.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:50 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Absolutely retarded. Kenshiro would murder 10000 Nejis in his sleep.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 12th, 2009 07:30 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote