KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cloud Vs. Medivh

Cloud Vs. Medivh
Started by: Obsidian Fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
No you can't. They are far too fast and numerous to do so. You would need comparable speed to hope to do it.

Difference being the vast difference in speed and amount.

Not at all. Here's a swift draft from my side. The blue circle in this case would be the soldiers, the red dot our subject of discussion and the black dots are the bullets. Given that not two soldiers are positioned at the same position, each bullet has its own line of fire. Each position by each soldier would create different lines and leave openings. Every time Zack move and the soldiers follow, new lines are covering the field, but also new openings.

Discipline, perception and timing. Much like how a human being can dodge racing cars on the highway, someone such as Zack can dodge a racing bullet.

The only way NOT out, is if every soldier in the circle opened fire at the EXACT same time. Not even a supersoldier necessarily does that.

Attachment: circle.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post May 14th, 2009 10:28 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well, it has been fun trolling this thread, but yeah, Medivh wins, even with bullet-speed Medivh should be able to kill Zack.

stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2009 10:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

speaking of which the Kratos vs sora thread is getting alot of lols

Old Post May 14th, 2009 10:34 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Well, it has been fun trolling this thread, but yeah, Medivh wins, even with bullet-speed Medivh should be able to kill Zack.

stick out tongue

I laughed no expression You've been on his side all along?

Old Post May 14th, 2009 10:45 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I laughed no expression You've been on his side all along?
It was mostly to spite BT, but when he did not post and you did, I decided to make you my victim instead.

Yeah, I don't know alot about Medivh, but the little I do know makes me think he wins.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 10:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Having one of the most powerful beings on the planet fear you is not bad merits smile

Old Post May 14th, 2009 10:50 PM
K1ll3r
Bleh

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Not at all. Here's a swift draft from my side. The blue circle in this case would be the soldiers, the red dot our subject of discussion and the black dots are the bullets. Given that not two soldiers are positioned at the same position, each bullet has its own line of fire. Each position by each soldier would create different lines and leave openings. Every time Zack move and the soldiers follow, new lines are covering the field, but also new openings.

Discipline, perception and timing. Much like how a human being can dodge racing cars on the highway, someone such as Zack can dodge a racing bullet.

The only way NOT out, is if every soldier in the circle opened fire at the EXACT same time. Not even a supersoldier necessarily does that.

You aren't thinking in 3-Dimensions.

Yeah, Medivh wins this.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post May 16th, 2009 07:54 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Gonna have to give this one to Cloud. First of all I would say Cloud stands a chance even against Sargaras. I'd say for universe equivillancy's sake we put power of Trisfallen and Mako + Genova cells on a similar level they are essentially the energies of the planet. Now moving on. Yes Cloud can move faster than and consciously react to bullets. Zack in the Last Order (go see on youtube) while escaping from Hojo's men gets cornered with a semiconscious Cloud, plants his buster sword in front of Cloud and procedes to beat Shinra soldiers sensless with his bare hands while dodging the bullets of no less than two dozen troops simultaneosly firing automatic weapons in a massed volley. Now if that is true and Cloud can move faster how can anyone in the World of Warcraft stand up to that. I mean come on not only is his speed ridiculous look at Neo-Bahamut in Advent Children. Cloud with his ridiculous strength smacks the thing out of the air and forces it into the ground and then proceeded to dive straight through a city destroying ball of energy to smite the bastard. Sorry world of Warcraft fans Medivh stands no chance.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 04:51 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Uriel005
Gonna have to give this one to Cloud. First of all I would say Cloud stands a chance even against Sargaras. I'd say for universe equivillancy's sake we put power of Trisfallen and Mako + Genova cells on a similar level they are essentially the energies of the planet. Now moving on. Yes Cloud can move faster than and consciously react to bullets. Zack in the Last Order (go see on youtube) while escaping from Hojo's men gets cornered with a semiconscious Cloud, plants his buster sword in front of Cloud and procedes to beat Shinra soldiers sensless with his bare hands while dodging the bullets of no less than two dozen troops simultaneosly firing automatic weapons in a massed volley. Now if that is true and Cloud can move faster how can anyone in the World of Warcraft stand up to that. I mean come on not only is his speed ridiculous look at Neo-Bahamut in Advent Children. Cloud with his ridiculous strength smacks the thing out of the air and forces it into the ground and then proceeded to dive straight through a city destroying ball of energy to smite the bastard. Sorry world of Warcraft fans Medivh stands no chance.

I'm not sure if we should compare them so directly. Power of Tirisfalen isn't power of the planet. It's power given by the Council of Tirisfal to the Guardian(Medivh, in our case).

As you may have already read, it has already been proven that Cloud cannot move faster than bullets or even half as fast. He can react to bullets, yes, but that doesn't mean he can move as fast.

Cloud's strength doesn't really matter since Medivh pretty much has human durability. Not like it matters, he could put a curse on Cloud, teleport away and watch Cloud rot alive. He's not getting through an entire city block without Medivh noticing him. Cloud could be kilometers away and Medivh would already know where exactly he is and what he is about to do.

And no, Cloud has no chance against Sargeras. Sargeras's mere presence would crush and/or incinerate Cloud.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 09:39 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Medivh for the win.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 09:44 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Cloud doesn't have that much Mako in him, he didn't soak in it for the normal amount of time...and the normal amount of time isn't to much.

Also, he wasn't running AS fast as the bullets, he was reacting to them(A lot of them), which is still very impressive.

Cloud was healed to get through that blast, although it is crazy he survived as much as he did.

Even saying that, Zack and Cloud ARE fast, just not fast enough to run a 'city blocks' distance before Medivh could act (and kill him).

Jenova, not Genova.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:00 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

You have not read anything I've said, have you? There is no proof he's faster, as fast, or even anything near as fast as a bullet. Not him nor Zack.

The power of Tirisfal comes partially from the Sunwell, which I guess indirectly could be considered the power of the planet, but I would not go around calling it that.

Sorry.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 11:38 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
And no, Cloud has no chance against Sargeras. Sargeras's mere presence would crush and/or incinerate Cloud.

Cloud is not worthy even the mentioning of Sargeras in his thread stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:06 PM