KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Did you know ?

Did you know ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Did you know ?

Riddly Scott wanted a darker ending for the movie Alien !! At the end of the movie Scott wanted the Alien to bite off Ripley's head and then make the final log entry in her voice but 20 century fox didnt like the idea.

That would have been a scary ending !!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:35 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sci-fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii duhhhhhhhhhh. stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:41 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

that actually would have been a great ending.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:30 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

only if it was a Deleted scene then we could see it

Old Post May 13th, 2009 11:17 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeoGills
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol
search on Google for full story :P

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 03:43 PM
NeoGills is currently offline Click here to Send NeoGills a Private Message Find more posts by NeoGills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Only problem I would have with that is it would make Aliens non-existent.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 02:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The problem I have is that it would take away the Aliens animalistic persona, giving them more human qualities.

An Alien mimicking a human to falsify a log entry makes them less primal & more an evil race.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 09:40 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The problem I have is that it would take away the Aliens animalistic persona, giving them more human qualities.

An Alien mimicking a human to falsify a log entry makes them less primal & more an evil race.

Good point there. I also like them the way they are - as just a normal species just doing what they do. Making them obvious villains would be disappointing and a bit forced; because then we are just trying to ignore the fact that we humans are just as bad or worse then them. Even the Ripley quote to Burke touches upon the issue slightly;

Ripley: 'You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them f**king each other over for a goddamn percentage!'

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 07:48 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote