KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Legend Of Zelda

Legend Of Zelda
Started by: CATMANEXE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CATMANEXE

Legend Of Zelda

im a long time fan of this series. i even had an appreciation for the cartoon, hell even the crappy cereal that came out. that being said, i watched the trailer for this and tried to convince myself that from what little was there, it could still be great (as it should considering what its based on), yet, im not convinced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqwFNKN8MA

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 13th, 2009 08:27 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the fake trailer right... I'm not sure from your post if you realise that or not?

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:40 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

It is a fake trailer but it would be nice if they did make a real live action of The Legend of Zelda.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:48 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't believe people still fall for an april fools joke from last year.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:58 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

crap.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 11:33 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

It is a shame yes but whats the worst part of it is that it is still on Youtube beats me.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 24th, 2009 05:05 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

Yes, that is the trailer for the fake movie, but there is a REAL movie being made. Granted it's been done by fans, and NOT a major film studio, it is the real deal, and its premiering in Atlanta, GA next month.

Web site for real movie: http://www.theherooftime.com/

Due to unexpected setbacks the movie took nearly two extra years to make, and the project was overshadowed by IGN's fake trailer. Now with it completed, all Zelda fans should be able to view it very soon. After the release in GA, they plan on visiting "Hot Spots" around North America. An online/DVD release has not yet been confirmed, so until otherwise stated, the only way to see this will be to see it in a theater [hopefully] near you!

Old Post May 24th, 2009 11:54 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh dear... the character of Zelda looks a bit rubbish in that trailer for Hero of Time. Quite bad actually.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:54 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

My personal philosophy is "Better to have an okay movie, than no movie." It's like the old BBC Chronicles of Narnia specials. Don't get me wrong, they were pretty good for their time and budget, but they sometimes got pretty bad.

Plus my belief is that if this movie does well enough, it could open up the gates to a major studio doing a Zelda movie.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:34 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVapor
Yes, that is the trailer for the fake movie, but there is a REAL movie being made. Granted it's been done by fans, and NOT a major film studio, it is the real deal, and its premiering in Atlanta, GA next month.

Web site for real movie: http://www.theherooftime.com/

Due to unexpected setbacks the movie took nearly two extra years to make, and the project was overshadowed by IGN's fake trailer. Now with it completed, all Zelda fans should be able to view it very soon. After the release in GA, they plan on visiting "Hot Spots" around North America. An online/DVD release has not yet been confirmed, so until otherwise stated, the only way to see this will be to see it in a theater [hopefully] near you!

I was wondering what had happened to that movie.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:57 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

Funny thing I just realized, looking at the post about the Zelda actress, she's the only one going on to be a professional actress. Everyone else has day jobs already [or they'll continue directing/writing] films, but she's the only trying to make a career of acting, and someone's pointed out that she's terrible. idk, I just get a kick out of it. big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:18 AM
Ubervamp

Re: Legend Of Zelda

If you`ve been watching Zelda movie trailers on utube, you are seeing some rather extravagant fan made productions. Yeah, awesome. There is no movie in the works as far as I know.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 04:52 PM
Ubervamp is currently offline Click here to Send Ubervamp a Private Message Find more posts by Ubervamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

^By "no movie" do you mean no "official" movie? That's true, but an actual movie has been made. It's been released in Atlanta Georgia, and will be coming to New York City next month.

Hopefully it comes to Philly, as that would just be more convenient for me. big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 09:31 PM
g3nk_24

nice movie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 08:31 AM
g3nk_24 is currently offline Click here to Send g3nk_24 a Private Message Find more posts by g3nk_24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote