KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Monkey D. Luffy Versus Samurai Jack

Monkey D. Luffy Versus Samurai Jack
Started by: XanatosForever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

who cares..Luffy still beats him to death..

Old Post May 18th, 2009 03:15 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
So, you're saying that Aku could create a sword as powerful as Jack's, huh? So why didn't he do so from the beginning?

smile

It was created from Jack himself. He needed Jack to be in a state where he himself could provide the new form.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 03:30 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by King Kandy
It was created from Jack himself. He needed Jack to be in a state where he himself could provide the new form.

Sooo....

So, you're saying that Aku could create a sword as powerful as Jack's, huh? So why didn't he do so from the beginning? smile

Old Post May 18th, 2009 03:37 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Sooo....

So, you're saying that Aku could create a sword as powerful as Jack's, huh? So why didn't he do so from the beginning? smile

Because Jack wasn't in a state where he could have a copy made of him.

Look, if you're trying to argue that Mad Jack's sword was weaker than Jack's, you're wrong. They were exactly equal, if Jack's sword was better he could have won that fight instead of it being a stalemate.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 03:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sooo....

Aku didn't create the sword. He took Jack's rage and gave it a physical form. Everything else was, essentially, in Jack's mind.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 18th, 2009 03:02 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So it's been a few years, but this was probably one of my more successful threads. That and I still like both characters. Let's see how time has changed the outcome.

To recap the OP: Aku makes Jack bugger off to OPverse, where he crash lands in the middle of Luffy's lunch. Luffy, being Luffy, is very upset at the ruined meat and wants to beat up Jack because of it. The other Strawhats stay out of the fight unless Luffy loses.

A few different scenarios this time:

1) Butthurt brawl on the deck. CIS is on, so no outright killing.

2) It was some really good meat. Luffy is bloodlusted, Jack stays in character.

3) Jack is also raging at his missed opportunity with Aku. Bloodlust on for both fighters.

Pre-timeskip and post timeskip Luffy, for comparison. So that means y'all need to give me six answers. Make 'em good.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 12:16 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Post-timeskip Luffy would beat Jack, honestly.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 06:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Heh, I figured that'd be the case, but come on. Put some effort into it. Plenty of stuff to write about for pre-timeskip, at least. stick out tongue Stop being so lazy, Bro.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:48 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by NemeBro
killed a group of bounty hunters before a drop of rain hit the ground

Good list. big grin

And these weren't just normal hunters either, they had some pretty good attacks. The female leader was pretty quick, too.

He's also had his face scrape up against the side of a mountain as he was falling down the side of a mountain while fighting an ice monster, to no damage.

And than there's his defeat of the three blind archers, who decimated a sizable robot army in seconds.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 01:37 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote