KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenpachi vs. Sasuke

Kenpachi vs. Sasuke
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Old Post May 18th, 2009 02:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

quote: (post)

Chidori has multiple levels. He has it from stun to stab to blow. He hit himself with a chidori and it didnt tear a whole through himself.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post May 18th, 2009 02:38 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lulz

He didn't even get hurt. I don't see any damage. Just a "guh" and he used that as a chance to use instant transmission (lol) to escape.

So he's stronger than metal, huh? So a kunai would just bounce right off of him. LOL! He's uber durable.

Lulz

I would even say that a special chakra sensitive weapon would bounce right off of him as I fully believe that chidori is = or > chakra enriched blades.

Oh, and you're right. It's no secret that I'm a big Kenpachi fanboy. I just want to make sure I am thinking clearly by playing devil's advocate and let someone like you destroy anything the Sasuke fanboys could throw out there.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 02:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

While I do thinkKenpachi wins..Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Killer Bee with that attack. They were just trying to get him back alive. So of course Sasuke wasn't going to stab through him like he did against Naruto.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 02:49 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Csdabest
Chidori has multiple levels. He has it from stun to stab to blow. He hit himself with a chidori and it didnt tear a whole through himself.
There are Chidori variations. That was a normal, tearing Chidori. So no.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 10:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kento
While I do thinkKenpachi wins..Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Killer Bee with that attack. They were just trying to get him back alive. So of course Sasuke wasn't going to stab through him like he did against Naruto.
Funny, because Suigetsu remarked that they would have to try to kill him in order to even bring him back alive.

They were attacking to kill.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 10:11 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Funny, because Suigetsu remarked that they would have to try to kill him in order to even bring him back alive.

Suigetsu saying something means Sasuke is doing it? When Sasuke really had no interest before in killing anybody except Itachi and Oro since his appearance in Part 2, and has went out of his way not to kill?

Old Post May 18th, 2009 05:17 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Simply fighting your hardest. They ultimately had to fight their hardest but couldnt kill him. A low level chidori would have done the trick in said scenario. Sasuke has used one before. That and Suigetsu water drenched him making the chidori spread even stronger. He could have used Amaterasu instead of a MS genjutsu if he was really trying to kill him.

Chidori Eisou managed to cut through a bijuu. Which is stated to be a little weaker than Chidori sacraficing power for range.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:15 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Kenpachi takes this, by 5280 feet. Kenapchi could arguably beat anyone in Naruto.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 18th, 2009 10:02 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kento
Suigetsu saying something means Sasuke is doing it? When Sasuke really had no interest before in killing anybody except Itachi and Oro since his appearance in Part 2, and has went out of his way not to kill?
Considering all the lethal moves Sasuke actually applied into the fight afterwords, yes, he was fighting lethally.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 11:04 PM
King Kandy

That and Suigetsu water drenched him making the chidori spread even stronger. He could have used Amaterasu instead of a MS genjutsu if he was really trying to kill him.

That was the first time he'd unlocked the Amaterasu technique.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 11:06 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Simply fighting your hardest. They ultimately had to fight their hardest but couldnt kill him. A low level chidori would have done the trick in said scenario. Sasuke has used one before. That and Suigetsu water drenched him making the chidori spread even stronger. He could have used Amaterasu instead of a MS genjutsu if he was really trying to kill him.

Chidori Eisou managed to cut through a bijuu. Which is stated to be a little weaker than Chidori sacraficing power for range.
Fighting your hardest is fighting to kill. A low level Chidori would have done the trick? You high? Kirabi TOOK a Chidori and was barely harmed. If Kirabi would be so easy to defeat, he would not have been so incredibly difficult to subdue. And dude, he used Amaterasu.

Kay. That means absolutely nothing to me considering by feats Kenpachi>Biju in durability.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 11:06 PM
Csdabest

Fighting your hardest is fighting to kill. A low level Chidori would have done the trick? You high? Kirabi TOOK a Chidori and was barely harmed. If Kirabi would be so easy to defeat, he would not have been so incredibly difficult to subdue. And dude, he used Amaterasu.

Kay. That means absolutely nothing to me considering by feats Kenpachi>Biju in durability.

So your saying. Kirabi is mroe durable than the bijuu. Then I guess Sasuke can tank chidoris as well.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/361/14/

Sasuke gave statements in part 1 that he has different power level of chidori. And given Sasuke had no time to charge. Had to indeed keep him alive. And past evidence of Sasuke using chidori to electrify the body. Shows that Kirabi tanked a low level one not ment to peirce. You obviously not understanding what happened in that chapter. Low level chidori + water was ment to intensify the electrifying of Kirabi. It wasnt ment to peirce. Cuz it would have killed him.

Originally posted by King Kandy
That was the first time he'd unlocked the Amaterasu technique.

That was never stated or implied. He used it unwillingly against Madara. Told his teamates everything about it. And used it willingly

Old Post May 19th, 2009 12:06 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Considering all the lethal moves Sasuke actually applied into the fight afterwords, yes, he was fighting lethally.
He used a genjutsu to paralyze him..and then after that he used Amaterasu unwillingly and then stopped it so it wouldn't kill him. Sasuke may have been fighting his best but he wasn't trying to Killer Bee.

Not that it really matters as Sasuke stands less of a chance against Kenpachi as he did against Itachi or Killer Bee if they hadn't of been taking it easy.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 02:03 AM
leonheartmm

sasuke. easily.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 06:06 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Fail.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 08:52 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by leonheartmm
sasuke. easily.

Explain.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 09:37 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Genjutsu, I'm guessing.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 02:24 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote