KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator

Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator

New York is infested with Aliens. Four Predators arrive to Earth to elimate them and while attacking Aliens, they attack humans as well. Spider-Man comes to stop the extraterrestrial menaces.

Will Spider-Man succeed?

Old Post May 16th, 2009 10:14 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude NO.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

HOW ABOUT NO!? You dirty Dutch bastard.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude NO.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator

Originally posted by Nemesis X
New York is infested with Aliens. Four Predators arrive to Earth to elimate them and while attacking Aliens, they attack humans as well. Spider-Man comes to stop the extraterrestrial menaces.

Will Spider-Man succeed?

I could see Spidey maybe taking on a couple Aliens and one Predator.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Depends on the number of aliens, considering even Superman had a time with taking them out.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 07:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman fought Aliens in the movies?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Spidey figures out a way. He's Spider-Man: His whole existence is to fight when the odds are stacked against him.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:28 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Spider-Man loses this. He's too outnumbered.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:17 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Spidey figures out a way. He's Spider-Man: His whole existence is to fight when the odds are stacked against him.

The worst movie Spidey's faced has been a double-team, and he got a partner half way through the battle. On his own against a metropolis of Xenomorphs and some Predators, he's got no chance in hell.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:41 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He'll web the aliens only to realize they got no eyes, so it's pointless. Then he dies.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey would shit his leotards the first time he is splashed with acid.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:35 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Superman fought Aliens in the movies?

Yeah he just did it really fast and you blinked and missed it.

Which is a shame cause it was fu*kin' sweet. shifty

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:38 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gotta pay better attention.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:44 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:48 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd seriously like to see McClane in a high rise infested with aliens. Give him space Marine body armor and a pulse rifle, dude that'd be BLISS.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:50 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The building would be reduced to a foaming pile of piss-like yellow puddle with all the tonnes of alien blood that there would be flying around with McClane bearing down on their collective ass.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, McClane would be killed, but it'd be fun to watch.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 06:55 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Of course he wouldn't.

Its McClane.

Not some pansy assed mulleted crying wimp with a gammy shoulder who cant protect a warm cup of piss. shifty

Old Post May 18th, 2009 07:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd seriously like to see McClane in a high rise infested with aliens. Give him space Marine body armor and a pulse rifle, dude that'd be BLISS.

That would be a spite thread if I ever saw one.

At least make McClane unarmed, unarmored and shoeless, thereby giving the aliens some [small] measure of a chance.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 18th, 2009 08:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote